PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] ACIV: BF Special edition problem

andreja110s
01-17-2014, 12:07 PM
So I got the special edition of ACIV: BF in which you get the Sacrificed secrets mission( and after finishing it you get Drake´s outfit, Capitain Drake´s Dual Weild Swords and Drake´s pistols) and Capitain Kenway´s legacy( Treasure hunter outfit and Golden dual swords).

I entered the code in game, the code was accepted, DLCs downloaded and installed without any problem.

So for the first one I know that you have to finish the mission to get those things( I haven´t done that yet, so I don´t have the outfit and the weapons), but I´m having problems with the Capitain Kenway´s legacy DLC. I just can´t find the outfit and the swords. I tried in the shops, the capitain´s cabin on the Jackdaw, pause menue... I just can´t find them.

Am I supposed to finish a certain sequence to get them? It wasn´t bothering me much, but now I´m almost at the end of the game and it´s getting really weird.

UbiVolfbane
01-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Hello, you are required to perform certain steps before obtaining these items. Most of the content will require you to have played into Sequence 3 then carry out a specific task. You may find more information here: http://ubi.li/3dPt If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact the Support team using the links in my signature below.