PDA

View Full Version : what if we did it all a bit differently

FreeKnowledge
01-17-2014, 05:18 AM
What if we played as Juno or any of the other first civ ppl(god,aliens)but on their world.what if the story was of them leaving their planet,basically all the events in their lives that made them or forced them to come to earth.play in their city's use their tools and weapon's, learn the births of the pieces of eden.just a thought sorry I'm rambling.

Sabuto78
01-17-2014, 09:32 AM
lmfao. ramble with sense plox

FreeKnowledge
01-17-2014, 09:35 AM
Guess people don't care for this idea.

misterB2001
01-17-2014, 10:37 AM
Guess people don't care for this idea.

Not when you're so obviously trolling.

itsamea-mario
01-17-2014, 10:48 AM
What if we played as Juno or any of the other first civ ppl(god,aliens)but on their world.what if the story was of them leaving their planet,basically all the events in their lives that made them or forced them to come to earth.play in their city's use their tools and weapon's, learn the births of the pieces of eden.just a thought sorry I'm rambling.

like, i dno if you actually know or not, so i'll just say it anyway.
They aren't aliens.

FreeKnowledge
01-17-2014, 01:02 PM
I wasn't trolling I was just speaking my thoughts. Seriously I was being serious, why is everything trolling with you ppl.so what they've been on earth since birth ,fkng ppl I was trying to have a serious discussion !O:-)

DinoSteve1
01-17-2014, 01:06 PM
like, i dno if you actually know or not, so i'll just say it anyway.
They aren't aliens.

Was it actually stated that they are from Earth? I don't think they are Aliens either, I'm just wondering was it actually said that they are Earthlings.

FreeKnowledge
01-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Idk,but its interesting, didn't they supposedly create us.

itsamea-mario
01-17-2014, 01:13 PM
Was it actually stated that they are from Earth? I don't think they are Aliens either, I'm just wondering was it actually said that they are Earthlings.

I can't quote anything, but i think it might have been.
They're always called those who came before, or the first civilisation, or precursors, these names suggest nothing more than they are a species that existed before human.
It's most likely that they are just that, a species that evolved normally originating from earth.

I suppose it MIGHT be possible they somehow came from another planet in some way, but it's never said.

EDIT: Also, it's highly likely that they were incapable of long distance space travel, else they would have just left earth.

Fatal-Feit
01-17-2014, 01:13 PM
Changing things is not accepted by the true hardcore fans.

FreeKnowledge
01-17-2014, 01:24 PM
I'm just saying I highly doubt that their from earth,seriously look at their technology.

itsamea-mario
01-17-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm just saying I highly doubt that their from earth,seriously look at their technology.

You know they existed 80,000 years ago? and likely developed from millions of years prior to that, imagine other fictional versions of earth set in the future where humans have incredible technology. That is basically what the TWCB are, difference is, they are significantly more intelligent.
So their technology is no reason to believe they're aliens.

FreeKnowledge
01-17-2014, 01:38 PM
OK finnnne I see your point,so then their precursor to everything,let's play there let's explore there,that's all I'm saying.Assassins creed beginnings.

RinoTheBouncer
01-17-2014, 02:11 PM
I actually love the idea. Id love to see AC from the perspective of the First Civilization even for just one game or spin-off.

misterB2001
01-17-2014, 02:22 PM
i'd hate it if it was the full game, although i suppose it depends on what you play the series for. One of my major interests in AC is history and playing in a living breathing version of a city from a few hundred years ago.

Playing in a completely made up place doesn't appeal to me at all. Perhaps if they were small-ish sections like the Altair Memory Seals in AC:R, it might ok.

DinoSteve1
01-17-2014, 02:27 PM

Guess you haven't seen Stargate.

RinoTheBouncer
01-17-2014, 02:38 PM
The biggest problem with AC is that it wants to pretend that it isn’t changing while in fact it IS changing. They’re avoiding present day because history is the shape of the series, they don’t wanna go back in time before Altair because hidden blades are the icon of the series, they don’t wanna have somewhat empty areas because climbing is a remarkable feature in the series while in fact the series have changed A LOT from engine to storytelling and it’s only trying hard to make you think it’s the same when it’s not. Soon enough, it’s gonna turn to co-op and integrate even more online multiplayer elements into the single player game and it will be just like Resident Evil.

I wish they would just change the style of gameplay in a way that it suit the story. Like the first thing is the flow of the story THEN how the game looks like in accordance with the story and the setting the it requires. Lets not make the gameplay No.1 and choose a location and story that suit it.

FreeKnowledge
01-18-2014, 05:03 AM
Don't get me wrong I like Stargate (the first movie,first TV season) I do.alternative reality's, pocket dimensions, parallel universes, i read DC comics trust me,its all just so confusing for a regular person to understand. Besides I remember reading in a book or AC guide that they might have come from a planet called orion.

FreeKnowledge
01-19-2014, 12:34 AM
?????

Assassin_M
01-19-2014, 12:41 AM
?????
Don't bump threads. it's against the rules.

FreeKnowledge
01-19-2014, 12:48 AM
OK now you're just stalking me.no if you must know it wasn't a bump,I put the ???? There because I'm confused and was wondering if anybody knew if them coming from orion was true or not.

Assassin_M
01-19-2014, 12:51 AM
OK now you're just stalking me.no if you must know it wasn't a bump,I put the ???? There because I'm confused and was wondering if anybody knew if them coming from orion was true or not.
I'm not stalking you, no.
That's what a bump is, a post doesn't have to include "bump" to be considered a bump.
No, they're not from Planet Onion, they're earthlings. confirmed.

FreeKnowledge
01-19-2014, 12:53 AM
Really I could have swore I read they weren't,anyway thanks.really confirmed that's saddening.

Assassin_M
01-19-2014, 12:55 AM
Really I could have swore I read they weren't,anyway thanks.really confirmed that's saddening.
Why is it saddening?

FreeKnowledge
01-19-2014, 12:58 AM
I just thought it be cool to go to another planet and do AC stuff in that planets city's is all.thanks again!

Assassin_M
01-19-2014, 01:00 AM
I just thought it be cool to go to another planet and do AC stuff in that planets city's is all.thanks again!
You're very welcome.

russellie1
01-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Why don't you guys take it off Topic and have your moans somewhere else like Playschool, why do you always mess up a good topic with your childish snide remarks.

Russ

itsamea-mario
01-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Why don't you guys take it off Topic and have your moans somewhere else like Playschool, why do you always mess up a good topic with your childish snide remarks.

Russ

You smell.

TheHumanTowel
01-19-2014, 12:54 PM
No it's not going to happen because Assassin's Creed is about history. Made up future cities in the past with laser guns isn't history.

FreeKnowledge
01-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Who said anything about a laser gun,how about a laser hidden blade.:-P

Assassin_M
01-20-2014, 08:17 AM
Who said anything about a laser gun
Making a game based around TWCB would involve laser guns

FreeKnowledge
01-20-2014, 08:28 AM
No because their a civilized society,and we all know that laser guns are for a uncivilized society.(star wars reference, couldn't help it)

Aphex_Tim
01-20-2014, 08:28 AM
http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4db58b2949e2aece0d030000-480/dr-evil-airquote.jpg

Seriously though, I like the idea of exploring the First Civ era, Shaun even suggested it in AC3.
I'm just not sure if I'd like it to be a full game as it would kinda undermine the whole history aspect of the AC series.

Come to think of it, this might be kind of a silly idea but why not do it the other way around some time? As in previous games, we've always been exploring the past through present day machines.
Didn't the First Civ have some kind of technology that allowed them to see into the future? I vaguely remember reading something about that on a hacked Abstergo computer in AC4, about how they used it to find Desmond. I'm just not quite sure how these machines would work. Did they actually allow them to see into the future, or just calculate different probabilities?
Anyway, long story short, instead of exploring history through an Animus, we'd be exploring the "future" as a member of the First Civ.

Just popped to mind.

itsamea-mario
01-20-2014, 08:52 AM
http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4db58b2949e2aece0d030000-480/dr-evil-airquote.jpg

Seriously though, I like the idea of exploring the First Civ era, Shaun even suggested it in AC3.
I'm just not sure if I'd like it to be a full game as it would kinda undermine the whole history aspect of the AC series.

Come to think of it, this might be kind of a silly idea but why not do it the other way around some time? As in previous games, we've always been exploring the past through present day machines.
Didn't the First Civ have some kind of technology that allowed them to see into the future? I vaguely remember reading something about that on a hacked Abstergo computer in AC4, about how they used it to find Desmond. I'm just not quite sure how these machines would work. Did they actually allow them to see into the future, or just calculate different probabilities?
Anyway, long story short, instead of exploring history through an Animus, we'd be exploring the "future" as a member of the First Civ.

Just popped to mind.

Pretty sure it was all just probabilities, they may have had clever ways of interpreting and displaying them, but still just probabilities.

SZLISZE
01-20-2014, 10:07 AM
I can't quote anything, but i think it might have been.
They're always called those who came before, or the first civilisation, or precursors, these names suggest nothing more than they are a species that existed before human.
It's most likely that they are just that, a species that evolved normally originating from earth.

I suppose it MIGHT be possible they somehow came from another planet in some way, but it's never said.

EDIT: Also, it's highly likely that they were incapable of long distance space travel, else they would have just left earth.

Istar was with the first civilization, no mention of her. But if it's in Miles' X gene.

Alcaeus616
01-20-2014, 10:43 AM
It would be interesting to see fragments of the First Civ, could give some great insight into Juno's motives. The memories could be from a First Civ member who crossbred with the humans. An occasional jump back this far could be triggered by something like Juno's presence in the animus network.

Fatal-Feit
01-20-2014, 03:10 PM
No because their a civilized society,and we all know that laser guns are for a uncivilized society.(star wars reference, couldn't help it)

If you've played AC:3, you would know that they shoot lasers.

EDIT: [facepalm] Thanks funnyman, I should have read this post before replying. :p

funnyman44
01-20-2014, 03:13 PM
People on these forums don't understand trolling.
#facepalm

I could get behind this. Maybe something leading to the cataclysm.

FreeKnowledge
01-21-2014, 06:46 AM
Idk I just miss those crazy tron like stages where the walls move with lights running through them.prince of Persia wall running and mind changing moment's there's not enuff of those any more.I figure if we can play as the first civ then we can get all of what I just stated, hmmm what if we were a sage and went in to a animi,could a sage travel back that far?if we need to have laser gun's finnnnne put laser gun's in the game.also its not trolling if I created the thread,I don't troll I was just being funny,can't a guy just make a joke.