PDA

View Full Version : Since Ubisoft Tech Support Doesn't Have An Actual Working Customer Complaint Line

YoungishOdin3
01-17-2014, 04:32 AM
This software companies inability to transfer my saved data from the Xbox360 to the XboxOne platform has completely destroyed any desire I have to play it ever again! I have never been so annoyed, this gaming experience has been totally ruined and out of all my games AC4 was by far my favorite. I simply can not believe this company would allow their customers to get ****ed this way! Why would you expect that anyone would be enthralled to repeat the exact same 40-hours of identical story lines and game play just to simply get back to where they once were on the Xbox360!?!?! Because of this, I will NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN, you have literally destroyed a once very satisfied happy customer relationship by failing to take care of something so freaking obvious ... I can not believe I even have to be here writing this right now. One more time, congrats on ****ing EVERYONE and ****ing yourselves.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad ::mad::mad:

SixKeys
01-17-2014, 04:42 AM
Blame Microsoft, not Ubisoft. The hardware is designed in such a way that the same games can't be transferred between them. Otherwise nobody would buy the same game for the new system.

Tully__
01-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Ubisoft support phone numbers for the countries where it's offered: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx