PDA

View Full Version : About the Jackdaw in sequence 11... *Minor spoilers*

ConanTheLeader
01-16-2014, 11:17 PM
...why does Adewale (Not sure if thats spelt right) and the Jackdaw return? I thought they left? He gives an explanation after the drunk/nightmarish sequence but I didn't hear it and when I replayed the mission that scene no longer popped up. It's baffling. Please help. :confused:

RoBg03
01-16-2014, 11:44 PM
this is one of the reasons i didn't care so much for adewale as a character, and wasn't too hyped for freedom cry. he bails on edward and offers little to no explanation as to why. edward seems to not care however....its like if i got in a fight somewhere and my best friend rolled out with my car, and shows up a week later.

IWGCJoeCool
01-17-2014, 03:27 AM
Edward, i believe during his capture/nighmare ordeal, was informed that his crew was decimated and ship lost...so if anything, he was pleased as punch when Ade' showed up, ship n' all. if anything, it woud be attaboy Addy!!!

dbzk1999
01-17-2014, 03:55 AM
this is one of the reasons i didn't care so much for adewale as a character, and wasn't too hyped for freedom cry. he bails on edward and offers little to no explanation as to why. edward seems to not care however....its like if i got in a fight somewhere and my best friend rolled out with my car, and shows up a week later.

Wht do u mean little to no explanation he flat out states it's because of Edwards greed and he feels the assassins are a better path for him to follow
It was also stated in freedom cry that he left Edward behind because Roberts crew attacked him and he was left with no choice

RoBg03
01-17-2014, 04:17 AM
Wht do u mean little to no explanation he flat out states it's because of Edwards greed and he feels the assassins are a better path for him to follow
It was also stated in freedom cry that he left Edward behind because Roberts crew attacked him and he was left with no choice

ok, so still he waited till edward needed him most to leave him, and steal his boat...did the rest of the pirate crew have the same moral issues? and i haven't played freedom cry, probably won't, so i wish they would have put that elaboration in the main game.

SixKeys
01-17-2014, 04:40 AM
He didn't steal Edward's ship ("it's a ship, Jenny, not a boat"). He had to get the crew to safety. If he hadn't, probably both the Jackdaw and its crew would have been destroyed.

And yeah, he left his post as quartermaster because Edward needed to get his **** together.

dbzk1999
01-17-2014, 08:46 PM
ok, so still he waited till edward needed him most to leave him, and steal his boat...did the rest of the pirate crew have the same moral issues? and i haven't played freedom cry, probably won't, so i wish they would have put that elaboration in the main game.

What do you mean moral issues it was stay behind and potentially die with the crew or escape and hope that the greedy captain made it out

RoBg03
01-17-2014, 09:16 PM
What do you mean moral issues it was stay behind and potentially die with the crew or escape and hope that the greedy captain made it out

i get that, my main thing was that it wasn't well explained...i just thought it felt kinda odd that edward was cool with it. its a bit of a pet peeve of mine when in a story they leave things open when one or two lines of dialog is all you need to settle it. and as someone said, i guess ade explains it further in freedom cry, but in my opinion the topic should have been breached in the main game. and what i meant by moral issues is that someone had said that was ade's reason for ditching edward, but i found it hard to believe the rest of his crew, who are pirates not assassins, would feel the same way.

dbzk1999
01-17-2014, 11:18 PM
i get that, my main thing was that it wasn't well explained...i just thought it felt kinda odd that edward was cool with it. its a bit of a pet peeve of mine when in a story they leave things open when one or two lines of dialog is all you need to settle it. and as someone said, i guess ade explains it further in freedom cry, but in my opinion the topic should have been breached in the main game. and what i meant by moral issues is that someone had said that was ade's reason for ditching edward, but i found it hard to believe the rest of his crew, who are pirates not assassins, would feel the same way.
But u need to remember the entire crew were attacked it was either escape or die