PDA

View Full Version : For Musicians - Sheet Music to the Soundtrack

Radia900
01-16-2014, 08:35 PM
Just wondering, If anyone out there knows where to get the sheet music - Violin sheet music preferably. For AC4 - Black Flag Soundtrack.
specifically "Pyrates Beware" . Not much for sheet music for specific tracks on Youtube. Mostly just the Main theme music.
any links would be appreciated...thanks

Wolfmeister1010
01-16-2014, 09:05 PM
OMG! This is literally me as well! I am also looking for violin sheet music for Pyrates Beware as well. Isn't such an amazing piece? I keep looking but I can not find it anywhere. I would buy it directly from Brian Tyler if I could!

Radia900
01-17-2014, 05:44 AM
Yea right! One of the most action/adrenalized pieces I've ever heard. Especially that little fast 4-bar solo at the 1:27 mark. That's killer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1t55ybkUZo#t=175

I'm looking all over for the sheet music too. Maybe you have to hunt down Brian Tyler. Or try to send him an e-mail, and hope he answers. Or I wonder how hard it would be to play by ear
It dosen't seem to be very diffcult. Not alot going on with the Violin, as much as with the Amazing orchestra backing. But it is some pretty fast playing

The thing is i'm a beginning Violin player with only a few lessons. I don't know how advanced you are.
How hard of a Violin piece would it be to play in your opinion? on a scale of 1-10? i'll let you know, if I find anything

marcbryan
01-17-2014, 02:13 PM
"Pyrate's Beware" is an incredible piece. Almost better than the game itself. Haha.