PDA

View Full Version : Synchronisation fails...

Hoellenjunge74
01-16-2014, 06:19 PM
need help. at an island with 2 viewpoints which both i already visited, just one is synchronized. both of them are uncoverd and i can travel to them, but the island overview says i only visit one of them. i already tried to sync. them again, but it doesent work.
i dont want to restart the game becaus im at 70 percent. do u have any ideas what i can do?

(sry for my english)

lg Hell

YazX_
01-17-2014, 12:44 AM
seems you encountered a glitch, try to progress further with the story and get back to it later (at the end of the game or so) and see if it synced properly.

Frag_Maniac
01-17-2014, 12:54 AM
Many have reported this type of problem. It's been speculated that it can be caused by trying to sync while the game state is saving, but I doubt that because it takes longer to scale viewpoints than it does for the game to save. The guy whom said it was also a nut job that was always insultingly assuming user error while unconditionally defending the game, sp anyway. He got banned shortly after he made a video bashing Ubi for making the mp tutorial too vague, when in fact it was just his own ignorance.

Just speculation, but I've noticed Kingston is a common place this bug happens, so I'm wondering if a healthy forge file of that map would fix the problem like it did for those whom had crashes entering Principe. It seems there's a pattern of a lot of people with Uplay copies of the game getting corrupt downloads and/or installs. I see no other way to explain it when a forge file from someone else's copy fixes the problem.

YazX_
01-17-2014, 01:12 AM
Just speculation, but I've noticed Kingston is a common place this bug happens, so I'm wondering if a healthy forge file of that map would fix the problem like it did for those whom had crashes entering Principe. It seems there's a pattern of a lot of people with Uplay copies of the game getting corrupt downloads and/or installs. I see no other way to explain it when a forge file from someone else's copy fixes the problem.

and this is quite possible actually, mind to tell us whats the name of the island?