PDA

View Full Version : Using Smoke Bombs

DynaRider
01-16-2014, 05:47 PM
If I happen to get into combat such as boarding a ship and don't have smoke bombs selected it is really hard to change from pistol to bombs once the fighting starts. Most times it is also hard to get Edward to drop a smoke bomb during fighting. I have died on occasion simply because Edward would not drop a smoke bomb to get out of a tight situation. I've had the same problem in previous AC games. Anybody else have the problem or am I missing something.

Fatal-Feit
01-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Tool counter with it. Wait for someone to strike and then B + Y.

RoBg03
01-16-2014, 08:27 PM
it can be a pain sometimes...but i got used to it. tbh i think smoke bombs have been too overpowered in these games. you get a bunch of them and its easy to take out a ton of gaurds with it. i seem to remember always having to use eagle vision in the past while useing them though. not so much in BF

IWGCJoeCool
01-17-2014, 03:24 AM
it's the axe brutes that will usually do you in, especially when they gang up. it takes just a little practice to get used to 2 quick presses left on the d-pad if you forget. but, you do buy the extra second when you evade his strike, giving you distance and time to pretty much select any tool or weapon you want.

i just wish i could take their little grenados away from them and feed them with 'em lol