PDA

View Full Version : I am literally better than all of you

itsamea-mario
01-16-2014, 01:08 PM
Most of you already know this, but i am the greatest person that ever lived, and most likely that will ever live.
The rest of you simply cannot compare with me.

I am smarter than all of you, you don't have to look far to see an example of times i've outwitted one of you imbeciles.

I'm funnier than all of you, see, see all my jokes and how super funny i am, i make everyone laugh all the time, the only reason i'm not a super famous comedian is because i have better things to do.

I have better taste than all of you, everything i like is brilliant and everything you like is terrible, and that's a fact.

I'm more attractive than you, seriously, i'm gorgeous.

I'm deeper and more profound than all of you; i understand all aspects of philosophy and can delve into the human soul and find meaning in the ways of the world, whilst you can barely understand the label on a tin of beans.

There are many many more ways in which i am superior to each and every one of you, but quite simply, you're not worth my time explaining them.
I hope this has been informative.

PS. i'm also much more modest, i am the most humble human on earth.

PPS. Assassins creed rulez.

HiddenKiller612
01-16-2014, 01:09 PM
Cool

dxsxhxcx
01-16-2014, 01:11 PM
I have better taste than all of you, everything i like is brilliant and everything you like is terrible, and that's a fact.

I like you.. :D

FreeKnowledge
01-16-2014, 01:22 PM
Oh yeah well I'm every thing you said Mario plus infinity. :-D

DynaRider
01-16-2014, 05:39 PM
Hey Barack! Is that you posting in here?

Subject J80
01-16-2014, 05:47 PM
Most of you already know this, but i am the greatest person that ever lived, and most likely that will ever live.

I am smarter than all of you, you don't have to look far to see an example of times i've outwitted one of you imbeciles.

I'm funnier than all of you, see, see all my jokes and how super funny i am, i make everyone laugh all the time, the only reason i'm not a super famous comedian is because i have better things to do.

I'm deeper and more profound than all of you; i understand all aspects of philosophy and can delve into the human soul and find meaning in the ways of the world, whilst you can barely understand the label on a tin of beans.

There are many many more ways in which i am superior to each and every one of you, but quite simply, you're not worth my time explaining them.

The fact that you didn't say anything about your ***** size has me a little sceptical.

pacmanate
01-16-2014, 05:54 PM
The fact that you didn't say anything about your ***** size has me a little sceptical.

I have to agree... maybe there is something (s)he is not telling us :O

Calrid
01-16-2014, 05:57 PM
:pNot funnier or smarter or better than me, I am MIGHTY!

Someone been on a coke fueled weekend or had too much of the ale? :p

How would you compare Camus and Sartre's input to the other existentialists and would you say Nietzsche was essentially a nihilist existentialist, what do you think of Kants duty based morale system and his instrumental realism? What about Heideger? Does Schopenhaur make some firm points about morality and therein the eternal questions of free will?

What can we draw from the ancient greek stoics, and what can we then draw from their counterparts, the philosophers such as Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Euclid and also Diogenes?

What would you think Kants contribution was to the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics since Niels Bohr drew heavilly on it to explain the experementalism and complementarity issues of the theory?

How big hence is your dad, and hence a more important question, was or is your mum either so fat or a red light district pedestrian? ;)

Oh and my ****s like a French stick. ;)

Calrid
01-16-2014, 06:05 PM
oops dp. :S

I am not perfect after all, I do come close to Chuck Norris though PBUH. ;)

Calrid
01-16-2014, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah well I'm every thing you said Mario plus infinity. :-D

Well if you were half the man I so very obviously are you would know you cannot apply mathematical operators to infinity, as it is a concept not a numerical value and is only useful as a limit in calculus or as a description of everything such as the universe.

Infinity x+ or whatever is meaningless as you can't add to everything unbound and make it bigger. ;)

pacmanate
01-16-2014, 06:09 PM
oops dp. :S

Thats what he said

Calrid
01-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Your mum?

salman147
01-16-2014, 06:34 PM

A person only says that when he's left out or has nothing better to do than draw other's attetntion upon him.It's okay.We get that you are inferior to all of us... Don't worry.We get that.Yeah yeah.That's right.I know.

SleezeRocker
01-16-2014, 07:03 PM
you already know this but i am the greatest person that ever lived, and that will ever live.

I am smarter than all of you

I'm funnier than all of you, the only reason i'm not a super famous comedian .

I have better taste all of you, everything i like is brilliant and that's a fact.

seriously, i'm gorgeous.

I'm deeper into the human soul and find meaning in the ways of the world, whilst you understand.
There are many many more ways superior to each of you, but not worth time explaining them.
I been informative more Assassins creed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSA6I1JdPoM

lol just messing Mario ;)

Calrid
01-16-2014, 07:44 PM
A person only says that when he's left out or has nothing better to do than draw other's attetntion upon him.It's okay.We get that you are inferior to all of us... Don't worry.We get that.Yeah yeah.That's right.I know.

Yeah it's a troll but a harmless one, I am pretty sure he was just bored and decided to mess around.

Gladiaattori1500
01-16-2014, 08:52 PM
ok, what the hell is this thread?

AssassinHMS
01-16-2014, 09:21 PM
ok, what the hell is this thread?

It's most likely a satire directed at a certain behavior.

FreeKnowledge
01-16-2014, 10:57 PM
Now I just got tired of this thread plus infinity.what if the world is how it is because god is held prisoner somewhere.

Calrid
01-17-2014, 12:32 AM
There's no tired plus infinity. Sigh no one listens to nerds. :P

crap happens and then you pi. ;)

Calrid
01-17-2014, 12:33 AM
It's most likely a satire directed at a certain behavior.

Which is? Is it people who explain something but don't actually explain anything as if somehow that's cool, because if that's the case he's referring to you. :[

Tully__
01-17-2014, 12:32 PM
:pNot funnier or smarter or better than me, I am MIGHTY!

Someone been on a coke fueled weekend or had too much of the ale? :p
More likely had a friend over and left the friend unattended at the computer with the forum logged on.... ;)

pacmanate
01-17-2014, 01:00 PM
More likely had a friend over and left the friend unattended at the computer with the forum logged on.... ;)

Thats impossible, he has no friends :p

itsamea-mario
01-17-2014, 01:05 PM
Thats impossible, he has no friends :p

It's true, i don't.

pacmanate
01-17-2014, 01:13 PM
It's true, i don't.

I bet everyone thought I was been but I only tell facts.

I just had a pizza.

itsamea-mario
01-17-2014, 01:18 PM
I bet everyone thought I was been but I only tell facts.

I just had a pizza.

i hope it wasn't domino's (or any other take out pizza)
Take it from a student one year older and 7000 years wiser, you'll have no money left.

FreeKnowledge
01-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Domino's is still cheaper than pizza hut.

roostersrule2
01-17-2014, 02:12 PM
Domino's is still cheaper than pizza hut.It really is FreeKnowledge.

strigoi1958
01-17-2014, 02:13 PM
I checked with my ex wives and they agree with you.... mind you they think everyone is better than me ;)

pacmanate
01-17-2014, 02:19 PM
My pizza was 2 from ASDA

itsamea-mario
01-17-2014, 02:26 PM
My pizza was 2 from ASDA

GOOD MAN!!!

l

Calrid
01-17-2014, 06:15 PM

Well maybe we will never know...

salman147
01-17-2014, 06:20 PM
Off topic post!!!!!

Assassin_M
01-17-2014, 06:22 PM
It's true, i don't.
i'll be your friend

Black_Widow9
01-18-2014, 05:12 AM
This totally helps this situation. No.