PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed:Classics or Generations for NEXT-GEN!?

DeluxedChaos
01-16-2014, 12:09 PM
Assassin's Creed 1,2 Brother Hood, Revelations were the best games ever It would be great if Ubisoft makes this game with better graphics and more exclusive content like
Assassin's Creed I
-Exclusive Outfits- since in AC 1 we only had 1 outfit
-Exclusive Armor- since there was no armor
-Better Graphics

Assassin's Creed 2
-Exclusive Outfits- Specially made for Next-Gen
-Exclusive Armor- Specially made for Next-Gen
-Exclusive Weapons- Specially made for Next-Gen

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
AC Brother Hood was the best game in the franchise i don't know why people say AC 2 was the best!!!!!!!!?

Assassin's Creed Revelations

and it would be great if they include all the DLC

In my opinion this would be awesome and if Ubisoft does make something like this everyone will enjoy it! :D

DinoSteve1
01-16-2014, 12:17 PM
AC1 could do with a combat upgrade.

TorQue1988
01-16-2014, 12:18 PM
I would actually like something like this down the road, but not right now. I miss the Renaissance.

DeluxedChaos
01-16-2014, 12:24 PM
with 1 exclusive Next-Gen outfit? (1)

Fatal-Feit
01-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Brother Hood? LOL

No thanks. For one, modern day missions are a BIG chunk of the game. $60 for 70% of these game? Hell to the no. Two, the current generation consoles sucks. It won't render it in 60fps and look as sharp as PC. Like Tomb Raider, there is absolutely no point in porting last generation games and charging full prices. And three, no... just no... Please don't support exclusive contents.

DeluxedChaos
01-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Brother Hood? LOL

No thanks. For one, modern day missions are a BIG chunk of the game. $60 for 70% of these game? Hell to the no. Two, the current generation consoles sucks. It won't render it in 60fps and look as sharp as PC. Like Tomb Raider, there is absolutely no point in porting last generation games and charging full prices. And three, no... just no... Please don't support exclusive contents.

Yeah Brother Hood :(
Anyways why!? This is a great idea old Assassin's Creed games for NEXT-GEN I'm pretty sure everyone supports this

HiddenKiller612
01-16-2014, 12:59 PM
lol so instead of improving the games, you want them to actually remove content? No thanks.

DeluxedChaos
01-16-2014, 01:09 PM
lol so instead of improving the games, you want them to actually remove content? No thanks.
Ok sorry. Removing Desmond's story is a bad idea

Fatal-Feit
01-16-2014, 01:13 PM
Yeah Brother Hood :(
Anyways why!? This is a great idea old Assassin's Creed games for NEXT-GEN I'm pretty sure everyone supports this

I'm pretty sure they don't. Let Ezio and Altair rest in peace. :(

And by ''NEXT-GEN'', do you mean the very same games, just beefed up to 1080p? I'm sorry, I meant 900p for the Xbone.

RinoTheBouncer
01-16-2014, 03:31 PM
I’d love that. I hope they do it.

DeluxedChaos
01-16-2014, 04:35 PM
I’d love that. I hope they do it.
How can i suggest this to Ubisoft?Do we have a section for this?

STDlyMcStudpants
01-16-2014, 05:47 PM
I hope for an HD collection like the God of War had on PS3
But none of the games actually rebuilt..just made prettier..
The only game I would like to see fully redone is AC1

DeluxedChaos
01-16-2014, 07:57 PM
I hope for an HD collection like the God of War had on PS3
But none of the games actually rebuilt..just made prettier..
The only game I would like to see fully redone is AC1
that would be cool! :D

dxsxhxcx
01-16-2014, 08:01 PM
too soon for that...

SixKeys
01-16-2014, 08:23 PM

Considering AC1 had the best combat in the series (bar AC3, maybe), I would have to disagree.

dxsxhxcx
01-16-2014, 08:39 PM

if by combat upgrade you meant make the enemies attack faster in order to bring more fluidity to combat then I agree with you, because other than that, IMO there isn't anything to be fixed in AC1's combat...

TexasToast712
01-16-2014, 09:01 PM
AC1? maybe. All the others arent old enough to justify a remake.

Ureh
01-16-2014, 09:07 PM
I'm a little curious to see how they'd turn out. But I did play all the older games quite a bit... kinda fatigued. They'd have to make a lot of improvements to revitalize us and justify the effort.

Fatal-Feit
01-16-2014, 09:52 PM
I'm a little curious to see how they'd turn out. But I did play all the older games quite a bit... kinda fatigued. They'd have to make a lot of improvements to revitalize us and justify the prices.

Fixed.

I mean, if people REALLY just want better textures and a higher resolution, we already have a solution for that.

SleezeRocker
01-16-2014, 10:08 PM
I definitely liked to see AC1 remastered with new combat and whatever bonus ubisoft wants to throw in, im down.
AC2 definitely a graphical update since though it is my favorite, it definitely had worse graphics I'd say. It looks like a...'Good' Ps2/XB graphic game lol

ACB-R......if they do it some justice im ok with it, but for me, defeintely like to see remastered AC1-2 ;)

lothario-da-be
01-16-2014, 10:10 PM
With more then 1 game a year coming out at the moment i don't think i am able to handle remakes.