PDA

View Full Version : No credit for social event finds (challenges all read 0/3)

Thebloodytruth
01-16-2014, 03:08 AM
uPlay: Thebloodytruth
PSN: TBT_Nova

I have a related issue to this, and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing. I'm playing on PS4. Here's my situation:

Background: I have completed the entire game, except for the social event trophy and 100%ing all main mission constraints. For most of the game, I have had a non-appearing royal convoy symbol on my map at (430,698). Like many, I had never seen a social event before very recently.

1. After the recent fix went in, I found all 3 social events within about 15 minutes of each other by following tips on the forums. The trophy did not unlock, and I looked at my challenge progress, and all 3 challenges are still 0/3. At this point, I had one friend on PS4 who had played AC4, and none were online when I found these.
2. Yesterday afternoon, I went on the forums and added some more friends on PSN who had just found the social events.
3. Last night, I spent some more time and again found all 3 social events within about 15 minutes of each other by following tips on the forums. The trophy did not unlock, and my challenge progress still said all three were 0/3. At this point, I had multiple people online on my friend's list and even had one online playing AC4 when I found these.
4. Last night, I added my first friend as a friend on uPlay specifically.
5. Today, I just found another royal convoy, with my friend on PSN/uPlay online and playing AC4. Still, no progress. All three challenges still read 0/3.

Does anyone have a clue what's happening here? This is extremely frustrating.