PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ubisoft

Kraeg
01-15-2014, 10:32 PM
The great thing about another Assassins Creed game (or any other series you may happen to enjoy) is the endless discussion about it before, and after, release. There are good points, bad points, excitements and disappointments. There are what-ifs, and when-ifs posed regarding this series. Some point out all the problems they see with the game, and others point out all of the things they love about the game.

But what we are lacking, outside of the forums, is a direct conduit back to Ubisoft to say - thank you.

Thank you for the months and months of development you put into each game. Thank you for pushing the limits of the consoles in order to create sheer beauty in a game. Thank you for the years of ongoing historical research in order to be as accurate as a game will allow you to be. Thank you for the superb writing that makes the story element that much more compelling than most blockbuster films care to create.

Thank you for the excitement you build with excellent trailers and a well created marketing plan. Thank you for releasing it pretty much on-time, every time. Thank you for constantly trying to improve a game that needs few improvements. Thank you for listening to fans when some aspects don't work out. Thank you for polling the fans to help them help you create a better game.

Thank you for creating a series that entertains in such an emotional way.

And thank you for creating something that isn't all over in a few hours of play.

I have some AC games that I prefer over others, I have some characters that I prefer over others, but none have ever been a disappointment. Thank you for it all. No matter what level of negativity you may hear from some gamers, always remember that you create brilliant work that is very much enjoyed and appreciated.

Thank you.

Ureh
01-16-2014, 09:41 PM
Ditto! :)

But as for the "months and months of development", it should actually be "years and years". :P Gotta give credits where it's due eh?!

crappyjazz
01-16-2014, 09:48 PM
I'm a bit of a nerd but I always sit and watch the credits because I feel like I should after playing an amazing game.

nice post OP