PDA

View Full Version : Future Game Ideas

GMR KNIGHT
01-15-2014, 10:08 PM
UBIsoft............So I didn't get sent a survey for my views on AC3 or AC4 and that's fine but I think the platform definitely lends itself to many more individualized games that aren't AC that I would play in a heartbeat.

The backdrops and artwork are obviously done extremely well and I can't say how much time I ran around the forest in AC3 just because it was so pretty. You aren't talking about a flat uninteresting landscape where you are just hitting objectives. The ability to be immersed in the setting is what makes my enjoyment of the AC series so complete. The water, detail of buildings, ships etc. A++ but that just again shows that where do you have to stop?! Obviously large city's and dense forests as well as oceans are done. Anything else can just be done just as well.

The game play with numerous fights going on at the same time again shows where you can go. If you can have courtyards full of people fighting as well as ship decks allows you to again go anywhere. Take the 3rd person view you always use. There is a time and place for 3rd person and I don't think AC would be the same with 1st person. The ability to watch the fighting and acrobats would be lost there no less detract from the beauty of the surroundings. Situational awareness is perfect.

With all this being said I would like to see the following and I guarantee if the story, gameplay and artwork are the same you'll have my cash. If you throw in more building of your town, castle, ship, huts vehicle I'd be happier. Granted these can or cannot be "assassin" based ;) :

Egyptian slave rising up from the Pharoahs. Camel riding, sandstorms, cool egyptian god costumes and pyramid backdrops

Spartan land and sea battles.

Medieval battles......obviously you can go anywhere with this but imagine huge armor clad battles. Get a license for LOTR and the skins could be wicked. Robin Hood

Ancient Japan. Ninjas. Samurai. Hiding and killing just like in AC3 but while climbing the pagodas.

Pirates can be done alone.

Revolutionary and Civil Wars with Ironclad ships and land battles. I know sorta done but this can be the without AC part. Many forts used to defend from British and north/south.

Some WW1/2 naval battles but this may just turn into a Battlefield:Midway type game.

Thanks again for the great job keeping me entertained. :cool:

salman147
01-16-2014, 06:45 PM
French Revolution i want to see.

con2008
01-17-2014, 06:17 PM
Complete spin off. first i want to say I LOVE the Assassins Creed Franchise.

I think it would be cool to do a game about the war between the First Civilization and the human race. Before they were extinct.

Black_Widow9
01-18-2014, 03:51 AM
Please use this Topic:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks