PDA

View Full Version : Beating the guys with Axes.

bsmooth123
01-15-2014, 09:03 PM
I've come up against these a few tiimes, and come out the loser everytime. BTW I'm running this on a PS4. I've tried countering but no help at all, I get hammered and almost die immediatly everytime.
I love a good fight, but this axe guy is literally murder, he even takes 2 good shots with a pistol, but I'd rather use swords.

bleedblue714
01-15-2014, 09:10 PM
Use X to break their defenses.

Fatal-Feit
01-15-2014, 09:19 PM
AC:4 changed it so you have to break their guard first.

Kagurra
01-15-2014, 11:03 PM
Really... People are having trouble with this. It's the easiest freaking combat system ever. Press X (A for xbox) to break their defense, and then just instakill them in the back with square (X for xbox). It takes like... 1.5 seconds. Or any pistol in the game will one shot them in the head if you aim. You can hit them with all kinds of tools aswell. Everything dies in one hit when hit by a smoke bomb anyways.

bsmooth123
01-16-2014, 02:56 AM
It was easier in AC 3. So you hit X then which key disarms them ? Then after that you attack. I could kill guys easily in AC3, but I think its a bit different with this, and all I had used before was the Xbox 360, so it takes awhile to get used to the new system.

IWGCJoeCool
01-16-2014, 03:44 AM
It was easier in AC 3. So you hit X then which key disarms them ? Then after that you attack. I could kill guys easily in AC3, but I think its a bit different with this, and all I had used before was the Xbox 360, so it takes awhile to get used to the new system.

the other post had it right...if he swings, do an evade to dodge it, then come right at him with a break defence, then kill him with whatever you have in had. or just to the break and kill if he isnt coming at you. the only thing i dont like about these guys is that they break kill streaks...so i'll dance around a bit until i can get them first, then mow down the rank & file types.

Sabuto78
01-16-2014, 06:09 AM
lol...... u break there defence first... then just spam attack button on w/e console you are on. Come on...

Sabuto78
01-16-2014, 06:11 AM
@ iwg cool they dont break killstreaks..... if your already on a streak break his defence then hit attack button once and edward murders him and the streak continues unto another guy......\
smh

Fatal-Feit
01-16-2014, 07:00 AM
@ iwg cool they dont break killstreaks..... if your already on a streak break his defence then hit attack button once and edward murders him and the streak continues unto another guy......\
smh

No, they do break killstreaks. Your killstreak basically resets the moment you break his or anyone's guard. /smh

IWGCJoeCool
01-17-2014, 03:04 AM
No, they do break killstreaks. Your killstreak basically resets the moment you break his or anyone's guard. /smh

yes, thankyou, i didnt mean he couldnt be part of a streak if you do the dance right, just saying he is likely to bash you if you dont work away from him during the streak.

and speaking of streaks...i posted this before and never got an answer. the Fighter Challenge for a 7-streak...is it broken, cuz i swear i've done it many times, and even counted 11 bodies once, from initial break/kill, to 10 uninterrupted swifties.

JC