PDA

View Full Version : ASSASINATE - Game Mode not found

UltimateGPU
01-15-2014, 06:34 PM
Hello,

I cant play Assassinate mode on Multiplayer, because its took forever to find a match..
Same session numbers both Deathmatch and Assassinate, DM starts very quickly
but AS took years. This is very annoying why this happens? Really no one plays
AS anymore? or its just a another multiplayer issue? Game just redireting me to
another mode which I dont want.

I'm a huge fan for AC games, but this MP problems is frustrating..

Help!

Mr_Shade
01-15-2014, 06:38 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums,

Have you contacted support? - or - checked the MP forums for help / advice from others?

Support are the best people to contact for technical issues, since they are able to troubleshoot with you in detail:

www.support.ubi.com

UltimateGPU
01-15-2014, 06:51 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums,

Have you contacted support? - or - checked the MP forums for help / advice from others?

Support are the best people to contact for technical issues, since they are able to troubleshoot with you in detail:

www.support.ubi.com

Thank you for replying me that fast man, I didnt find anything in MP forums. so like you said
I'm going to tech support. I will post here its fixed or not when I'm done

By the way, good luck with these people who hating/insulting everything when they
got a single problem. I got a problem now and I'm trying to fix instead whining.

thanks

Mr_Shade
01-15-2014, 06:57 PM
Not a problem.

Some users have found having over 50 Uplay friends, has strange effects online, so also worth checking.

:)

UltimateGPU
01-15-2014, 07:46 PM
Not a problem.

Some users have found having over 50 Uplay friends, has strange effects online, so also worth checking.

:)

Okay so I noticed my Norton 360 have "Automatic" firewall rule for AC4BF.exe, I changed that to "Allow"
I restarted the game and now somehow I can enter Assassinate with no problems I think my problem
solved, I hope its not come back.

Thanks man