PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] heard a spoiler, want to know if AC4's storyline has been ruined for me.

DTsoy
01-15-2014, 05:12 PM
Hey guys,

So I saw a couple of spoilers on YouTube the other day. I haven't played through AC4 yet but I was really looking forward to it and I just want to know if the storyline has been spoiled for me now that I know this particular details.

The spoiler is that as Edward, you steal gold from governor Torres, and that in the first person perspective sections, you're actually in the ubisoft offices.

without spoiling anything any further, could you guys either tell me that yes, the story has been ruined for me, or reassure me that no, these details are not as relevant that I'm making them out to be?

Thanks all.

-Dtsoy

ze_topazio
01-15-2014, 05:20 PM
You're not on Ubisoft offices and Edward the pirate stealing gold from someone can hardly count as a spoiler.

Fatal-Feit
01-15-2014, 05:23 PM
Don't worry. You're not anymore spoiled than what's in the trailers and gameplay demos.

roostersrule2
01-16-2014, 12:39 AM
Don't worry man the story is already ruined by bad writing, terrible pacing (at the beginning) and all round boringness.

DinoSteve1
01-16-2014, 01:46 AM
Edward is a pirate, pirates steal stuff. Nothing has been spoilt.

RoBg03
01-16-2014, 02:43 AM
edward uses the gold to open a beach bar in the florida keys, and spends the rest of his life serving up killer margaritas to rich retirees. hope i didn't spoil it