PDA

View Full Version : Limited Mode in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag PC ....Sigh

DakkaDakkaNZ
01-15-2014, 12:08 PM
6th day of this, only realized something was wrong when couldn't get past the screen for kenways map thing, I've had a ticket open for six days now with the basic responses, i'm no PC whiz but i can connect to BF4 servers and Dota 2 and so on, why only problem with Ubi :( anyone out there on PC who have had similar issues i would love your advice on anything that could help.

Cheers all :o

Mr_Shade
01-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums!

I assume you have contacted support? - If not - please do:

www.support.ubi.com

Some users have reported an issue, where if you have more than 50 Uplay friends, it may affect the online game - so please do check that as well.

Support do aim to answer within 48 hours, however when busy this may take a little longer.

Rezus1991
01-16-2014, 07:21 PM
6th day of this, only realized something was wrong when couldn't get past the screen for kenways map thing, I've had a ticket open for six days now with the basic responses, i'm no PC whiz but i can connect to BF4 servers and Dota 2 and so on, why only problem with Ubi :( anyone out there on PC who have had similar issues i would love your advice on anything that could help.

Cheers all :o

I had a ticket opened with this issue for about 4 or 5 WEEKS. Now they have transmitted this ticket to the "right people' and asked me to wait for a solution to appear on the support page. You cannot do a thing. Port forwarding and clearing a friendlist don't work.

By the way, what soft have you installed just before this issue appeared? What exactly have you done with the software and/or your OS settings? Maybe you have updated router firmware or smth else? If you'd manage to tell about your recent actions in details, may be it will help to resolve your problem.

Sentry_Omega
01-17-2014, 03:03 PM
I have the exact same problem after switching my game from RU-RU version to EN-US.

It appears that with burning the old game key they also blocked this accounts' server access.

Reading your other posts I see clearly you did exact the same. In my case they've given me a new game key to tie it to a different account, and it actually works perfectly. So it is clearly a personal account issue. The thing is its an indeed different F8cking account so I don't get the sync's with Initiates and so on.

Well I assume you're russian, but what about the other guy - Dakka I wonder if you've had this issue (limited mode forever) from the very beginning?

It appears to me its a very rare one and only happens in a specific circumstances so we shouldn't wait for a fix soon.

NeKryXe
02-03-2014, 04:30 PM
my AC4 is in "limited mode" for 34 days now.

i have an open ticket since the beginning of the year. ubisoft already asked me for all my uplay account details, including login, password, serials, and even screenshots of the steam transaction. I sent them everything and for a few days they tried to run my multiplayer game on ubisoft end and they couldn't. not only they couldn't run the game, which confirms that the problem is not at my end or my ISP end, but also they couldn't fix it and just gave up.

unfortunately i don't think that this bug is affecting many people, so, most probably they'll never fix it.

Xadrez21
02-08-2014, 11:09 PM
I have the exact same problem after switching my game from RU-RU version to EN-US.

It appears that with burning the old game key they also blocked this accounts' server access.

Reading your other posts I see clearly you did exact the same. In my case they've given me a new game key to tie it to a different account, and it actually works perfectly. So it is clearly a personal account issue. The thing is its an indeed different F8cking account so I don't get the sync's with Initiates and so on.

Well I assume you're russian, but what about the other guy - Dakka I wonder if you've had this issue (limited mode forever) from the very beginning?

It appears to me its a very rare one and only happens in a specific circumstances so we shouldn't wait for a fix soon.

1) First problem: Ubisoft overcharged me.

2) When they refunded me, they banned my key by mistake

3) Now they gave me a "new" key, but i cant connect to my account to play online, single or multiplayer and lost my progress on the single player game.

This company´s a mess....already have many support tickets, im collecting them...