PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else want to get back to the Creed

BabyKobes
01-14-2014, 11:54 PM
I thought ACIV was a great game but I think it could have been even better if they would have focused on more of the assassin side, it seemed that assassins were just not as important. Anyways my BIG question is though is if you you want ACV to focus a lot more of the history of the assassins and everything like that...

HiddenKiller612
01-15-2014, 01:10 AM
Yet another "Pirates Creed" thread.

STDlyMcStudpants
01-15-2014, 01:33 AM
No worries..we're getting "Ninja's Creed" this year

BabyKobes
01-15-2014, 02:02 AM
I'm not saying it was "Pirates Creed" I loved the game, I just wish they put a bit more assassin stuff...

AdamPearce
01-15-2014, 02:14 AM
If by Creed you mean

'' Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent
Hide in plain sight. Let the people mask you such that you become one with the crowd.
Never compromise the Brotherhood ''

If this is what you mean, then I agree, otherwise, this is just another 'Pirate's Creed' thread.

BabyKobes
01-15-2014, 02:22 AM
Yes that is exactly what I was trying to say.....and I want them to dive more into it

BabyKobes
01-15-2014, 02:33 AM
I'm hoping they will include a lot more things you can do with the crowd like they can either help you or they can hurt you. I would also like to see developing your city like upgrading shops and all of that. And I think bringing back the brotherhood to help you would be great too but they would have to find a way so it isn't something like an automatic kill switch...if you know what I mean.

phoenix-force411
01-15-2014, 03:02 AM
I don't know, I've always been more interested in the main protagonist than the creed itself. I feel like the Templars have a very interesting side too. Back in the other ACs from AC to ACR, you were convinced that Templars are bad and all that good stuff, but once ACIII hit, I kinda felt that both sides might have been justifiable in their cause in some ways. It's still very obscure on why both sides are still fighting though.

BabyKobes
01-15-2014, 03:07 AM
That is true I think a game with a Templar would be interesting and it's looking like in the modern day assassins and Templars need to join sides to defeats Juno and having you connect with a Templar in a game would make a lot of sense

Fatal-Feit
01-15-2014, 06:40 AM
AC:B sugarcoated the Creed, yet never bothered to dive into it. I prefer AC:IV's attempts, even if they kept the Assassins at a minimum. If ''ninja'' Assassins follow the pattern of AC:IV, I'm all for it.

poptartz20
01-15-2014, 10:00 AM
Honestly... what else do we really need to know about the creed? It's all been laid out for us honestly.

there are 3 tenants, the 3 ironies and the maxim. we've also see when happens to those who disobey the creed. What else could you really want.

I would much rather prefer stories much like Edward and Connor's about how the creed comes into their lives ultimately changing them and shaping their futures.. vs "blind" followers. If anything Edward was the only one that questioned the order the most! which is really contradictory to all of the other protagonist of the series.

so yah... why more creed?

DinoSteve1
01-15-2014, 10:46 AM
I'd like the next game to show us what its like to be raised in the Creed, and have the protagonist try to get away from it but ultimately see its wisdom or start off as a Templer who switches sides.

dxsxhxcx
01-15-2014, 11:25 AM
I'm all for a stronger presence of the Order (if that's what you meant) like they did with AC1, it doesn't need to be an Order equal to AC1's, but at least with the same strenght, something that IMO isn't present since AC2...

FreeKnowledge
01-15-2014, 02:06 PM
I miss the mystic elements,like tombs and things I'll never get to see in my life time,like the inside of the Vatican. Tools and weapons I would never dream of,like the hook blade and pieces of Eden,most of all wall running like in prince of Persia. I miss the danger where did it go, the dredd the challenge.

AdamPearce
01-15-2014, 02:26 PM
I don't know, I've always been more interested in the main protagonist than the creed itself. I feel like the Templars have a very interesting side too. Back in the other ACs from AC to ACR, you were convinced that Templars are bad and all that good stuff, but once ACIII hit, I kinda felt that both sides might have been justifiable in their cause in some ways. It's still very obscure on why both sides are still fighting though.

BS.

AC1 had one of the best non-caricatural characters and imo the best dialogues between Assassins & Templars, it far far far in front of the 'Evil Templar VS Kind Assassin' we've seen from AC2 till late ACR.

Thou even ACB tried to have a balance, especially in the mission with Lucrezia, she tells you what happen to the Pazzi and that you (Ezio) don't see the consequence of your actions...But it unfortunately wasn't pushed enough.

Hans684
01-15-2014, 10:32 PM
The creed is and always will be part of the series, the perspective it's shown from does not matter.

BabyKobes
01-15-2014, 11:15 PM
I'd like the next game to show us what its like to be raised in the Creed, and have the protagonist try to get away from it but ultimately see its wisdom or start off as a Templer who switches sides.

This exactly what I would want... I don't exactly want to know more about the actual creed but I guess I just want to learn more about the order...If that makes sense

RinoTheBouncer
01-15-2014, 11:44 PM
I wanna see Ubisoft take a smart, daring and original action and stop trying to turn the franchise into a historical GTA game. If they say we’re clinging to ACII, we’re doing that for a reason, it’s because that game brought a lot of positive stuff to the table and I believe that they won’t surpass that in a billion years because they took their success for granted and heading towards some mainstream hollywood crap.

Anyway, I’d love to see a game were the main focus is Assassins and Templars and that it doesn’t take sides, but rather show the positive side of both the Assassins and Templars. Make us question ourselves for real “are the assassins the good guys? or is it the Templars?”. Give us a Haytham-type Templar and an Ezio/Altair-type Assassin. Make the game feel all about the Creed and the Order, their missions, goals, achievements and theories in both historical and present day along with the First Civilization. Give us more temples and tombs to visit in main missions. Give us some long story and also a rich one. I guess that’s basically what the game needs most.

MjW-
01-16-2014, 09:04 AM
I thought ACIV was a great game but I think it could have been even better if they would have focused on more of the assassin side, it seemed that assassins were just not as important. Anyways my BIG question is though is if you you want ACV to focus a lot more of the history of the assassins and everything like that...
After AC3, I was happy not to be in the "Creed" with AC4.

No worries..we're getting "Ninja's Creed" this year

I can only hope so. lol

dxsxhxcx
01-16-2014, 10:23 AM

we already had that (in a way) with Ezio, Mario had to convince him to stay with him in AC2

DinoSteve1
01-16-2014, 10:48 AM
not really