PDA

View Full Version : help from other players please

epicdrome1984
01-14-2014, 11:26 PM
S I have grinder this game for 4 days straight now! I know.. NERD here. I have owned this game since it's release but never bothered to play it. Been stuck on COD ghost holding my rank 10th in the world but needed a break. And OMG! I felt so stupid not giving this game a chance. At first I was just bored, I was just chasing chests ect.. not playing the story line. As soon as i started the story line i was so amazed. I'm not the biggest fan of AC. I always compare freeroam games to R*, It's hard not too. I have been waiting years for a pirate freerroam and thank god ubisoft you came threw. This game amazing! Some things are strange though. Weapons don't seem to differ from one another. stronger weapons seem to still take the same amount of combos to kill an enemy :/ A few minor glitches, i have managed to get stuck in boxes and seen enemy's stuck in boxes as well. I miss poison darts, And why Can't i buy or find anymore throwing knives? I managed to get one throwing knife in the game and no more? Being able to purchase larger ships for yourself would have been nice too. That's my only complaints. Great game though truly! I really hope to see another pirate theme in the AC world again.

OK, Now my questions, The DLC seems to be weak, Only 20 bucks for season pass. Will there be more DLC for single player (expansions) in the future for this game? 2. I'm at 75% sync. I'm trying to obtain the last templar key. I just finished an assassins mission with the woman and gained the forth key. Well, I can't find anymore assassins missions? I want the final key. I have beaten storyline so I don't know how to obtain this final mission to gain access to templar outfit. Anyone else have this problem? I have taken over all forts in the sea, Yet I have only got one naval contract and never get offered anymore? I want to complete game to 100% So I'm just traveling all over and getting ever chest, assassin contract, underwater areas ect.. But the templar key is something I want and can't figure out why the mission icon will never appear. What Am I doing wrong people?

STDlyMcStudpants
01-14-2014, 11:49 PM
You get poison darts later on.
Did you complete he templar hunt where you had to kill the white jaguar? It jumps around...its on an island near kingston..just zoom until you find it

epicdrome1984
01-14-2014, 11:59 PM
I have never gotten poison darts on AC4, only sleep and berserk

epicdrome1984
01-15-2014, 12:00 AM
And yes i did that mission with white jaguar.

epicdrome1984
01-15-2014, 12:01 AM
So you're saying there is a templar key that is just on an island at random and not actually on a templar neck like the others?

STDlyMcStudpants
01-15-2014, 01:18 AM
So you're saying there is a templar key that is just on an island at random and not actually on a templar neck like the others?

Oh no..its part of a mission...
Heres a guide http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-4-black-flag/Templar_Keys
And I guess you're right..no poison darts