PDA

View Full Version : Warned for profanity??? I'll probably get banned for this.

luv10man
01-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Re: You have received a warning at Ubisoft Forums
Originally Posted by Black_Widow9
Dear luv10man,

You have received a warning at Ubisoft Forums.

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

The Forums are all ages and your language needs to remain appropriate. Please take a moment to read over the Rules before posting again.
-------

Original Post:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php?p=9484947
I just got the same response from them. Is there not one single person at Ubisoft with a ****ing brain??? I played and got the achievement on 360 in November...it was nothing like that, there were frequent spawns but in no way did they show up everywhere at once. Now I have XB1 and I can't get the achievement in over 84 hours of play...half of which was useless searching for nothing but social items and you try to tell me that's NORMAL? Well **** your normal.....THIS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE IN THE GAME....WE ARE PLAYING SINGLE PLAYER AND IN NO WAY SHOULD ANY ACHIEVEMENT (in single player) DEPEND ON ANOTHER FRIGGING PLAYER OR CONNECTION TO A SERVER TO ACQUIRE IT.....either put it back the way it was to start or take the achievement out all together.

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Ubisoft Forums

Language? Seriously? It is blocked out with **** so if they know enough to fill in the blanks they most likely have used such language and are old enough for anything here, not to mention the fact that if they are on the internet then they have seen far worse than my little asterisks. This forum has **** all over the place and if I had wanted to post inappropriate language I would have, there are ways to get profanity by the filter as most people know and some have actually done but I did choose not to.

BTW.......ARE THE CHILDREN YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT THE VERY SAME CHILDREN YOU ARE SELLING THIS AND OTHER GAMES TO THAT HAVE CHARACTERS WHO FREQUENTLY DROP THE F BOMB ALONG WITH OTHER PROFANITY AND HAVE SEXUAL CONTENT AND OR REFERENCE??? HMMM...GO FIGURE. Oh but I am sure the VERY first thing everyone does is go to settings and change that before they try to play the game, right? And I'm sure clerks ALWAYS check age when you buy a game. And you always have the option to block profanity in game...HEY! Wait a minute.....I don't recall seeing a way to block adult language or content in the options on AC4 or did I miss that somewhere? :confused:

pacmanate
01-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Firstly you dont publicize these things.
Secondly, I also got a warning for my blanked out words. Widow said they = Warning, Shade said they didn't. So who knows.

luv10man
01-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Firstly you dont publicize these things.

Omg, did I do that out loud? Darn typing turrets syndrome!!!

Z71ON
01-14-2014, 03:29 PM
How many times did they drop the F word in this game?

How many people did I shoot in the head, or other part of the body?

How many times did I aerial assault 2 people at the same time with 2 retractable daggers worn on my wrists?

And the list goes on.

Yet we cant use mildly adult language on the forum, for that same game that encourages and displays the above? Please. These forums are *** backwards. Plus im kind of upset that they shut down my thread regarding the community challenge/social events.

And we can publicize anything we want, this forum is censored when needed by the admins, they want you to talk about what they want, when they want, and how they want.

Hey luv10, what was the rating for this game again?

luv10man
01-14-2014, 03:33 PM
Censorship and double standards at its finest! Lol

bitebug2003
01-14-2014, 03:36 PM
Please take it up with the person who warned you but deliberately bypassing the autocensor partially with *** is discouraged

Thanks

Closed.