PDA

View Full Version : Any after goals?

Sabuto78
01-14-2014, 06:49 AM
soooooooooooooooooo

what are you guys doing after the main story finished?
(except for the broken social events) I just finish main campaign it was decent. The closing cinemtaics made me catch some feelings tho.:p

atm im just trying to reach 1 million Reales and finish some of the assasin contracts. @ 600k atm. Might go for more since Edward was rich when he was in London before his pitiful death. rofllmao

itsamea-mario
01-14-2014, 06:52 AM
I stopped playing.
Got something to eat, went on the internet for a bit, then probably got drunk, i can't remember it was a while ago.

phoenix-force411
01-14-2014, 06:55 AM
Meh, there's not much. I'm satisfied with my fleet, so there's not really much to do anymore since I'm 100% sync done.

FreeKnowledge
01-14-2014, 07:02 AM
OK right Edwards death in the book was pointless but it had to happen for haytham to be the man he was.Haythams story is so ****ed up poor guy went through hell and back for what his son to.....spoilers........ Kill him so ****ed up.

FreeKnowledge
01-14-2014, 07:13 AM
And his daughter his poor daughter Edwards poor poor daughter such a sad story.

Sabuto78
01-14-2014, 07:14 AM
^

Lmfao.

Kagurra
01-14-2014, 07:49 AM
100% sync really. Went around and collected all the stuff and did everything. I already did all the optional objectives first playthrough of the missions. I jumped on and played a bit here and there afterwards, having fun with the hood glitch and whatnot, but now I only really see myself getting on for community events.

I love the game and it's one of my favorite AC games, but I was debating trading it in when Titanfall comes out, and MGS5 prologue a couple weeks after. Rumored Watch Dogs for my action adventure open world fix in March also. But I don't know. It basically means MGS5: Ground Zeroes for free since I'd probably get around 30$ for my XO copy. Honestly now that I think about it, I'll probably sell it closely before Watch Dogs comes out. Maybe when I go pre-order Titanfall and hopefully by then WD will have a release date.

I don't really see it offering me anything else. :/ The combat is stale now, so it's really only good to jump on for 5-10 minutes anyways. They need to up their game with that next AC. But that's the beauty of buying hard copies. They're basically heavily discounted if you look at it in the long run since you can sell them in the future. If I get 30$ for my XO copy, that means it was half price to begin with.

FreeKnowledge
01-14-2014, 09:24 AM
Smart girl!I like to keep my games but been thinking of trading everything in lately for a Xbox one.I'd eventually would get ac4 back again anyway if I did but for Xbox one.

DinoSteve1
01-14-2014, 09:34 AM
Played again. Its not too often I replay a game after finishing it.

RinoTheBouncer
01-14-2014, 10:14 AM
Finished it 100% on PS3 and PS4. Did all the available acinitiates.com missions, as well.
Now hungry for another AC.

IWGCJoeCool
01-15-2014, 01:58 AM
FINALLY got the 3rd Royal Convoy today, and the Aquila Figurehead, so whoopie i guess(though if you ever check out the Figureheads up close by hanging off the nose of the Jackdaw, it is pretty durn nice looking). so, i'm pretty well done. my wife is playing, though far behind, so i muck with the fleet stuff a little to help her out. that's a drudge, and a couple of times i "safed" all my trade routes, only to find one went yellow again before i finished the last on the list.

but, that leaves some fun play. i really enjoy the sailing about and looking for trouble...4X Notoriety and a Level 60 Man O' when i take on a bunch of other ships can get a little tense...but i love the naval warfare and it's not stale yet. on land, it's new approaches to melee with the different weapons, looking for more kool finishing cinematics.

i figure it's all good practice for a replay. so all i have left is the last few pieces of shipswag when they do another Community challenge...the last one was over the holidays and i couldnt get mine done.