PDA

View Full Version : Juno in future games (SPOILERS)

Jish_01
01-13-2014, 03:06 PM
Alright guys! Just wondering on your thoughts of what Juno will become in future games and how she's planning on enslaving humanity. Will she eventually take over another body like she planned, and will she create an army? Maybe somthing to do with all the blood vials that where in the observatory? They could be used to find more people with a high concentration of First Civ DNA. Anyway, thoughts?

SixKeys
01-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Sad to say, but I really don't care. At this point it's obvious they don't actually have a long-term plan for modern day, they're just making it up as they go along, so any speculation is pointless. I also think the whole Juno plot has taken a turn for the absurd and taken away the mystery surrounding TWCB. Now it feels more like an episode of Star Trek.

Jish_01
01-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Yeah i do agree, i thought that about the franchise since AC3 (but i'm assuming you've heard it all before). Its just the only direction i can see it going with, as there will eventually be an assassination on Juno, probably in about 5 more games like. I've just always been interested in the Present day, just as much as going into the past, cause isn't that what the games are about? digging up information that will effect the present day? i just hope they do something good with it as i was a bit disappointed with Black Flags present day parts, as good as the game was.

DinoSteve1
01-13-2014, 05:00 PM
As long as she is not a hologram without any holographic projectors I'll be happy

Jish_01
01-13-2014, 05:17 PM
I hope she takes over another body, thats a lot more bad-*** looking! she doesn't look very dangerous at the moment in my opinion.

RinoTheBouncer
01-13-2014, 05:36 PM
I’d love to see an epic battle with Juno in the future. I just don’t want her to be “deleted” from servers before she can do anything. I want her to actually be free and control the world. Lets see things getting serious and enough with the hollywood-style endings where everything ends in the same place before anybody knows about it. It would be great if we can go back to First Civ era to find the means of destroying her.

Jish_01
01-13-2014, 05:51 PM
I’d love to see an epic battle with Juno in the future. I just don’t want her to be “deleted” from servers before she can do anything. I want her to actually be free and control the world. Lets see things getting serious and enough with the hollywood-style endings where everything ends in the same place before anybody knows about it. It would be great if we can go back to First Civ era to find the means of destroying her.
Thank you! thats my wish, to go back to First Civ times as Adam or Eve to find out what exactly can stop her. I would be annoyed if shes just deleted. I can imagine it being similar to The Tyranny of George Washington, like how she'll have a big tower/temple (similar to the pyramid) built for herself with people guarding her that are under control. What do you think the future of the blood vials will be?

RinoTheBouncer
01-13-2014, 06:02 PM
Thank you! thats my wish, to go back to First Civ times as Adam or Eve to find out what exactly can stop her. I would be annoyed if shes just deleted. I can imagine it being similar to The Tyranny of George Washington, like how she'll have a big tower/temple (similar to the pyramid) built for herself with people guarding her that are under control. What do you think the future of the blood vials will be?

I’d love to see something like that! thanks for supporting the idea. I’d love to go back to that time and now we finally have the reason. Perhaps we can re-live the past as Eve and learn more through her or we get Eve to use The Eye to see future possibilities and find the means to destroy her. I LOVE your idea of Juno having her own pyramid or palace or temple with people bowing to her and only few are able to resist her, whom are the “Children of Two Worlds” with the gene. I think the blood vials could be used to get someone’s DNA and relive the past with it, to relive Minerva’s past perhaps or Aita or anyone from those ancient times. That could open the door to experiencing the First Civ. era.

dxsxhxcx
01-13-2014, 06:32 PM
she'll format everyone's computers, that's her plan... why do you think Aita/John was the IT guy in AC4?!

ON TOPIC: the modern day story lost all its appeal when they put us in a coadjuvant role in AC4 and said it's highly unlikely we'll return to the old style, what's the point in know what'll happen if we won't take part into these events?! I doubt we'll be put in a similar situation as Desmond (as a protagonist) if they keep the current Modern Day style, at the moment our role in the game (during the modern days) isn't better than this:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/300x200q90/542/m6ge.jpg

and IMO this is far from fun...

Jish_01
01-13-2014, 06:45 PM
she'll format everyone's computers, that's her plan... why do you think Aita/John was the IT guy in AC4?!

ON TOPIC: the modern day story lost all its appeal when they put us in a coadjuvant role in AC4 and said it's highly unlikely we'll return to the old style, what's the point in know what'll happen if we won't take part into these events?! I doubt we'll be put in a similar situation as Desmond (as a protagonist) if they keep the current Modern Day style, at the moment our role in the game (during the modern days) isn't better than this:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/300x200q90/542/m6ge.jpg

and IMO this is far from fun...

Did make me chuckle when you hear two of the Abstergo Employees talking about John, saying all he tells them to do is "turn it off and on again".
But the thing is they'd have to give us a new protagonist similar to Desmond, its the only way i can see the series pushing forward, but i have a strong feeling he may not be introduced in the next game, as apparently Bill Miles will be keeping in touch with the Abstergo Employee, or 'us'. This leads me to think we've got more of a role.. woo..

Jish_01
01-13-2014, 06:51 PM
I’d love to see something like that! thanks for supporting the idea. I’d love to go back to that time and now we finally have the reason. Perhaps we can re-live the past as Eve and learn more through her or we get Eve to use The Eye to see future possibilities and find the means to destroy her. I LOVE your idea of Juno having her own pyramid or palace or temple with people bowing to her and only few are able to resist her, whom are the “Children of Two Worlds” with the gene. I think the blood vials could be used to get someone’s DNA and relive the past with it, to relive Minerva’s past perhaps or Aita or anyone from those ancient times. That could open the door to experiencing the First Civ. era.

Yeah! exactly! Well we know Abstergo has the Sages body, so they can not only use it to enter the Observatory,which since its modern day im assuming Edward or the assassins have put all the blood vials back there, either that or we'll be playing a whole new game on locating each blood vial, which i hope doesn't happen!