PDA

View Full Version : Kingston walled compound

drloua
01-13-2014, 01:46 PM
As much as I try I ca't get into the walled compound in Kingston. The tall stump on the front right doesn't allow me to top the wall and I can't seem to scale the trees to the left and get jump access to the slightly overhanging board at the top of the wall. Help? Thanks.

AngryRaisin
01-14-2014, 12:12 AM
You can only enter through the front gate when you progress in the storyline to a certain point.

abn505
01-16-2014, 01:25 PM
You can only enter through the front gate when you progress in the storyline to a certain point.

I am on Kingston and have 8 of 9 viewpoints. I can't find Adéwalé to talk to, to start the traveling salesman mission. Adewale starts the mission to enable you to open the gates. I didn't know I had to do that when I already went to the other sync points. Is there something I missed? I need this to open the gates to the mansion to get the last sync point. Any help please. Thanks

AngryRaisin
01-16-2014, 11:55 PM
Go play the main memory then (!). This game has a LOT of content that is unlocked as you go. It doesn't work like previous games where you can just focus on collectibles and viewpoints and side missions without playing through the main storyline at least to Sequence 6 or so.

abn505
01-17-2014, 01:54 AM
Go play the main memory then (!). This game has a LOT of content that is unlocked as you go. It doesn't work like previous games where you can just focus on collectibles and viewpoints and side missions without playing through the main storyline at least to Sequence 6 or so.

Thanks! I figured it out. I had to sail back to Nassau and then sail back towards Kingston on a route going more right until the Forts mission started. I sacked the two forts to unlock the mission on Kingston.