PDA

View Full Version : Feudal Japan

Legendie94
01-13-2014, 04:29 AM
I want to hear other peoples idea's of what you think could take place in Japan IF it does take place there. Will we be carrying on with Edward during his years as a father? Perhaps a sneak peek into the teenage years of Haytham and how he turned out to be a Templar?

One thing I would like to see is Ezio. Now before everyone goes off their head saying Ezio is dead, lets just all think about what happened to Subject 16 when his consciousness became integrated within the Animus. I'd love to see Ezio appear from out of no where somewhere near an object of Eden, (perhaps the technology used to make an animus) And when he do appear its just so unexpected. Though we've only seen 16 inside the animus core, and I understand the Animus was made from ancient technology. So perhaps some sort of Peice of Eden reveals Ezio to Edward when Edward touches the object.

That would not be exactly how it happens but I do hope it does. Since it would make sense to bring up Ezio in this game I think instead of mentioning him he appears because of the Apple, and maybe its not even him. Maybe the intelligence of the apple taking shape, idk! I just want more Ezio.

That's just my thought, comment on it and bring up an idea or your own. :)

phoenix-force411
01-13-2014, 05:49 AM
Feudal Japan isn't interesting if you think about it. That's the time when Western influence impacted Japan. Feudal Japan is pretty broad by itself, you're gonna have to narrow that down to which particular time period of Feudal Japan would be interesting. But in overall, it's not really a setting that would be popular, plus there are no tall buildings. Feudal Japan would be bad.

Fatal-Feit
01-13-2014, 06:49 AM
One thing I would like to see is Ezio.

You lost me there.

I love Ezio as much as the next guy, but his Trilogy is over. Stop trying to kill him.

TexasToast712
01-13-2014, 07:15 AM
Why are so many kids these days obsessed by anything Japanese? Id rather have one set in China if AC ever goes Asian. Im just sick of the 17th and 18th century. Lets take it back in time.

poptartz20
01-13-2014, 08:40 AM
Umm.. first off you should pick up the book Forsaken it gives the insight of Haytham's life and what happened to his father and why he became a templar. It's honestly a great read. If you don't read then you won't ever know. lol. or just go a a wiki and figure it out.

Second NO. NO. NO. Ezio is gone and should stay gone. He was fun for the time, but he needs to stay wherever he is. which is out of the series.

Even the Japanese don't want a game in Japan!??

Black_Widow9
01-13-2014, 09:29 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forum :D
Please post this here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks