PDA

View Full Version : DLC since March 19 not in my store

Brendever
01-12-2014, 01:26 PM
The DLC that I have available in my store (Portugal) is just the ones that were released until March 19. Stuff like Modest Mouse, Tame Impala, Pixies, etc are completely unaccessible for me.

My question is: is this normal and so why hasn't the rest been released? and can I enter a US store account or something and buy DLC from there?

Steel_Nirvana
01-12-2014, 03:50 PM
What system are you on? Are you looking in the in-game store, or the Steam/XBox/PS3 store (sometimes there's a difference)?

It may be due to licensing agreements in your country, since the music has to be licensed for each market. I don't think there is blanket EU licensing, but I may be mistaken.

Might be worth your time to submit a support ticket--look in any of the moderators' signature blocks (rcole_sooner or Black_Widow9)--since it's a country-specific question.

Brendever
01-12-2014, 05:54 PM
What system are you on? Are you looking in the in-game store, or the Steam/XBox/PS3 store (sometimes there's a difference)?

It may be due to licensing agreements in your country, since the music has to be licensed for each market. I don't think there is blanket EU licensing, but I may be mistaken.

Might be worth your time to submit a support ticket--look in any of the moderators' signature blocks (rcole_sooner or Black_Widow9)--since it's a country-specific question.
PS3, I'm looking in the in-game store but the PS3 store seems similar.

Sorry, I'm new to these forums, I'll try to find a way to submit one asap.

Steel_Nirvana
01-12-2014, 05:56 PM
No problem at all--that's why you ask. ;)

Look for any post by the two mods I mentioned, and you'll see the link in their signatures. I've also seen people say they've found DLC by using the search function in the PS3 store that wasn't immediately obvious.

Good luck!

Yonda1960
01-12-2014, 09:22 PM
I've also seen people say they've found DLC by using the search function in the PS3 store that wasn't immediately obvious.
Too true.

The PS3 in game store is useless, either search PSN store on your PS3, or better still look here https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com