PDA

View Full Version : Not letting me play singleplayer "AC4BFSP.exe", and no sound in multiplayer

fwjensen
01-12-2014, 05:37 AM
HI.
I got this game with my new GTX card so I try not be mad about the game not working since it was free.
But I would like to play it so I came here to seek help.

On start-up of singleplayer I get the error message "AC4BFSP.exe".
And when I try to play multiplayer it works, but no sound.

My specks are:
GeForce GTX 780Ti
Intel core i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz
16 GB RAM
Windows 8 64Bit

I don't think it is something wrong with my specks.

My drivers should be up to date
I am not sure with my motherboard that may be the issue with the sound.
I run the 332.21 drivers from GeForce those just came out 5-days ago.

Black_Widow9
01-12-2014, 06:23 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
This is a general error specific to your system. Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support so they can troubleshoot it with you.
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

Thanks

fwjensen
01-12-2014, 06:35 AM
I have done that but haven't gotten an answer yet. so i thought i would check if it was someone on the forum with a solution.

Black_Widow9
01-12-2014, 07:24 AM
I have done that but haven't gotten an answer yet. so i thought i would check if it was someone on the forum with a solution.
Well I'm glad you have created a Ticket. Please make sure you respond to any questions or comments they have. ;)

DJMrSmith
01-12-2014, 10:31 AM
I just purchased this game on pc through steam, 3 hours ago. Been wanting it for quite some time, and I cannot even play it. It will not launch, It goes directly to the uplay's "Thanks for playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag" screen. I am going to create a ticket... HOWEVER, These generic responses are quite unacceptable. The internet is in an uproar over the game's .exe not launching on PC, or crashing upon launch. This is NOT AN ISOLATED incident, and we have no official word. 60$ plus tax is a large amount of money for generic responses. A lot of people like myself seem to be getting the cold shoulder treatment. Is it a known issue? Is a fix on the way? Inquiring minds wanna know. I don't like having my time wasted crawling through forum after forum with thousands of people left in the dark. So cut the generic response out, and let us know what is going on. Please. I just spent 60 dollars on a game I cannot play. How would you feel if you were in these Thousands of PC gamers shoes getting treated like this? Treat people the way you would want to be treated. Please post a banner message to pc gamers on the black flag uplay screen to let people know what is going on.

RaiCoss
01-12-2014, 11:01 AM
I just purchased this game on pc through steam, 3 hours ago. Been wanting it for quite some time, and I cannot even play it. It will not launch, It goes directly to the uplay's "Thanks for playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag" screen. I am going to create a ticket... HOWEVER, These generic responses are quite unacceptable. The internet is in an uproar over the game's .exe not launching on PC, or crashing upon launch. This is NOT AN ISOLATED incident, and we have no official word. 60$ plus tax is a large amount of money for generic responses. A lot of people like myself seem to be getting the cold shoulder treatment. Is it a known issue? Is a fix on the way? Inquiring minds wanna know. I don't like having my time wasted crawling through forum after forum with thousands of people left in the dark. So cut the generic response out, and let us know what is going on. Please. I just spent 60 dollars on a game I cannot play. How would you feel if you were in these Thousands of PC gamers shoes getting treated like this? Treat people the way you would want to be treated. Please post a banner message to pc gamers on the black flag uplay screen to let people know what is going on.

Hope you have better luck than I did with their support when my copy of AC1 kept getting the .exe has stopped responding.. lol.

fwjensen
03-26-2014, 05:22 PM
So I have talked to support for almost 3 months now. We have gotten the game to work but are experiencing lag issues. If someone with the same problem try out and see if it will work on your game that would be great.

1.find the location of the game (C/D/prgramfiles/ubisoftgamelauncher/games/assasinsCree......) then right click "AC4BFSP.exe" and click properties.
2.go to the second tab that says compatibility.
3.check the compatibilitymode and select to run the game in windows 95.

by running the game in this mode it worked for me, but I got some major lag issues.

I still believe there are something wrong with the game and not my computer. I will never buy anything from uplay agian.

Hope it helps.
Fredrik.

DuneHeretic
03-31-2015, 07:05 AM
HI.
I got this game with my new GTX card so I try not be mad about the game not working since it was free.
But I would like to play it so I came here to seek help.

On start-up of singleplayer I get the error message "AC4BFSP.exe".
And when I try to play multiplayer it works, but no sound.

My specks are:
GeForce GTX 780Ti
Intel core i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz
16 GB RAM
Windows 8 64Bit

I don't think it is something wrong with my specks.

My drivers should be up to date
I am not sure with my motherboard that may be the issue with the sound.
I run the 332.21 drivers from GeForce those just came out 5-days ago.

I'm getting the same error. Is there a fix for this

Ubi-Kay
03-31-2015, 03:57 PM
I'm getting the same error. Is there a fix for this

Hello,

Please contact the Support team by following the link in my signature. You may wish to include a dxdiag and msinfo file to help speed things along.

DxDiag:
- Hold down the Windows key on the keyboard and press "R".
- Type "dxdiag" and click OK.
- Click the Save All Information button at the bottom.
- Save the file to your Desktop with the name "dxdiag.txt".

MSinfo:
- Hold down the Windows key on the keyboard and press "R".
- Type MSINFO32
- Click OK.
- Click File > then Export to save the file locally on your system.

Once both reports have been created, please attach these files when creating your ticket at the support site.