PDA

View Full Version : OMG...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Social events looking up!

Pages : [1] 2

luv10man
01-10-2014, 06:37 PM
POSTER BY MR SHADE

Guys,

I may have some good news, the team are attempting to correct this tonight, I don't have an ETA - however it may mean the servers are unavailable for a short while when it's being attempted.

Please keep an eye on the official twitter and Facebook pages for updates, though if it works, you should see instant results.

If it does not succeed the team will carry on trying to solve this for you guys,

Ubisoft Support Website
Ubisoft Support Facebook Group

BTW. JUST FOUND WHITE WHALE AT 870,423 (after 70+ hours) XB One.

pacmanate
01-10-2014, 06:42 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/40268-Joker-clapping-applause-gif-IUrX.gif

ze_topazio
01-10-2014, 07:26 PM
Without having any friends on Uplay and having only 3 or 4 friends on the PSN that don't even have AC4, social events were happening all the time, never understood why others were having problems.

luv10man
01-10-2014, 07:59 PM
I've got 16 new friends most haven't been playing too long but there has been nothing. Now that I finally found a whale I checked with the 2 online and only one found it, it's not showing for the other one. And a chest just found for 1 isn't on mine so it's still screwed up.

ConanTheLeader
01-10-2014, 08:09 PM
YES! Long live the Assassin order!

RoBg03
01-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Without having any friends on Uplay and having only 3 or 4 friends on the PSN that don't even have AC4, social events were happening all the time, never understood why others were having problems.

same here. i kept wondering why finding white whales and convoys was a problem for everyone. now i'd like to get the explorer outfit but i don't have anyone to share with...does anyone know the requirements for getting it? ex. share 5 convoy locations, or share 10 total social events etc

OGRONIN
01-10-2014, 08:23 PM

What they need to understand is, it is not anything the player can control and seems to be a bug. I have 85 hours logged on this game, without a single social event and around 25 friends all playing. That is not right, and it makes no difference if you personally can find them, many have not. Its also not just a case of not finding them, players have stuck markers with no timer and on the stats page red writing, which means the events are not even being shared as they should. I only saw one share from a friend in 85 hours also and when I went to the location, nothing was there and marker vanished.

I really hope it gets fixed tonight.

jsmith
01-11-2014, 01:26 AM
I have had a stuck royal convoy on my map for a long time now. I'll be watching tonight and tomorrow to see if it disappears.

If it doesn't, I'll assume their fix didn't work.

If it does disappear, we might just have a winner!

Gladiaattori1500
01-11-2014, 12:31 PM
so....does it work

DinoSteve1
01-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Woooo no more ACIV suuuuxxxxxxxxx because social events aint working and I can't get one trophy threads.

OGRONIN
01-11-2014, 01:50 PM
I wouldn't get your hopes up.. it was not fixed last night. The support page and facebook are the same. There does not appear to even be an update on this issue.

I could be wrong, but I couldn't find one.

jdowny
01-11-2014, 02:08 PM
That's good news if it's true - Ubisoft have been a bid ridiculous on the matter.

Any news on the community challenged? I haven't seen a single one for the PC.

Octavio_Beltrao
01-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Social chest in 218,240 Santanillas Island

Mr_Shade
01-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Hi Guys,

I am checking if this happened - however if you see no improvement over the weekend, those still affected - please do contact / update your ticket with support, so they are aware of numbers still affected.

If you start getting social events - and have an open support ticket - please do remember to close it, since it may help with the delays for others [if you need to reopen - you can do at any point!]

jdowny
01-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Got my first social events in months last night - thanks!! Is there any news for the community challenges for the PC?

Gladiaattori1500
01-12-2014, 01:52 PM
one guy on my friends list told me that he had found a social chest, convoy and white whale.he told me the coordinates and that there was still over 5hrs left, i went to the coordinates and guess what? NOTHING THERE!!!! this is frustrating and stupid

luv10man
01-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Well it's STILL not working as far as I can tell. Sailed around the world twice now going to known spawn areas from an AC initiates map that was posted and absolutely nothing showed up. I'm sick of running around doing nothing but sinking and boarding hoping for a white whale or royal convoy. Guess we will have to flood forum with complaints AGAIN in hopes someone will eventually fix issue.

Pandassin
01-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Still isn't working for me. Haven't found a single thing. I hope that changes ^^

bitebug2003
01-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Got my first White Whale at 674,315

I hate the Royal Convoy as they often spawn at Naval Convoy Locations.

'Look at Convoy' 100% it being a Naval Convoy http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/indiff_zps7549f5a4.gif

NATHANnpc808
01-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Being honest right now, I noticed that on ps4 royal convoys and white whales got a LOT easier to find, but chests are still working just like before....not even appearing. Ubisoft needs to take a look at this

Mr_Shade
01-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Hi Guys,

Well it appears the fix might not have worked as they expected - so please rest assured, they will continue to work on it until it is fixed!

Please remember to update your support tickets - if the issue is still on going - or - fixed, since this will help the team as well!

If you do post updates here, please do remember to state which console :)

Z71ON
01-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Hi Guys,

Well it appears the fix might not have worked as they expected - so please rest assured, they will continue to work on it until it is fixed!

Please remember to update your support tickets - if the issue is still on going - or - fixed, since this will help the team as well!

If you do post updates here, please do remember to state which console :)

What is the best option for finding out when there is an official update? Twitter?

Mr_Shade
01-12-2014, 09:50 PM
I am relaying info when I get it, so here is as official as the social media channels, however the dev team may post quicker to Twitter / Facebook - sometimes.

It's vital that people who have had improvements - say as much to support, so they can trace the common factors.

It's not affecting everyone - some users have seen improvements, others not - so support need to be made aware.

And please remember to close your tickets, if the problem is solved - this also helps the team.

NATHANnpc808
01-12-2014, 10:48 PM
I am relaying info when I get it, so here is as official as the social media channels, however the dev team may post quicker to Twitter / Facebook - sometimes.

It's vital that people who have had improvements - say as much to support, so they can trace the common factors.

It's not affecting everyone - some users have seen improvements, others not - so support need to be made aware.

And please remember to close your tickets, if the problem is solved - this also helps the team.

It would be soooooooooooo much easier if you guys posted the progress in public, so we would know how much more time it would take to repair this ...well you know this is a silly issue Mr.shade, and in my honest opinion it is not THAT hard to fix this. ( at least i think)

PLUS: we all know that a BUNCH of people is dealing with this small, but terrible failure.

Puffingstuff
01-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Without anyone telling us how often we should see them how are we supposed to know if they are broken? Sail around aimlessly for hours and hours like we have been for the last 2 months? Ubi needs to get it together and be more transparent with this because evidently they don't see it on their end and need some help and I'm sure we would be glad to help.

thekarlone
01-12-2014, 10:58 PM
I sent my ticket yesterday, so it's understandable that I haven't seen any improvement yet since probably they haven't read my ticket yet. But I hope see it working in the next couple days.

PiNkEyE69
01-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Been sailing around on the 360 and Xbox One today and not seen either whale or convoy, haven't been on land much to look for chests.

joeyhayes
01-12-2014, 11:28 PM
Without anyone telling us how often we should see them how are we supposed to know if they are broken? Sail around aimlessly for hours and hours like we have been for the last 2 months? Ubi needs to get it together and be more transparent with this because evidently they don't see it on their end and need some help and I'm sure we would be glad to help.

Exactly. Trophies and achievements should never, EVER be linked to random occurrences or something that the player can't actively control. It blows my mind that this was even implemented.

I'm not seeing any change after the attempted fix. Still have the glitched royal convoy thing where the icon doesn't time out and no convoy at that location. Also explored for an hour or so on land just in case but still no social chests. But who knows - maybe it is now working as intended and I just need to explore for 2 hours, or 4, or 8, on top of the 60 hours I've already put into the game in order to find the single social chest I need for the platinum. Seriously, what a joke :rolleyes:

CommonlyNasty
01-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Havent found any events yet, cant connect to uplay or ubisoft servers in singleplayer and now ever snce i reached rank 10 on mp i cannot find any matches!! The only thing i can do is find 1 person in wolfpack mode every now and again but as soon as i join it kicks me out and says 'disconnected from host'!! This is an absolute joke and i cant believe i have paid ubisoft 50 for a broken game, its basically theft!!

SixKeys
01-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Why is this even hard to fix? Is it not possible to just revert it back to the way it was at release?

Recon_plz
01-13-2014, 12:20 AM
All I need is the social chest and I got this ridiculous trophy. So much work for a measly bronze. All I gotta say is that once I have platinum I will most likely never play this game again. This endless running around has scarred me for life haha

stab_1586
01-13-2014, 12:27 AM
Why is this even hard to fix? Is it not possible to just revert it back to the way it was at release?

yes!! do that!!!

or, maybe put out a chest, convoy, and whale, and let everyone know (via twitter of fb perhaps) where they are. Then, those that go there and can not find them can let them know. Boom, now you know who is affected and can find the common similarities to "fix" the problem... seems pretty simple to me...

joeyhayes
01-13-2014, 01:43 AM
Just patch out the Sharing is Caring trophy. That way it doesn't really matter if the social events work or not, everyone doesn't have to spend 5 hours wandering around in the hope that a random social chest might pop (most ridiculous trophy-dependent game mechanic I've ever seen) we get our platinums and everyone is happy. Enough is enough.

NATHANnpc808
01-13-2014, 02:06 AM
Is this getting fixed or what?!!!

bitebug2003
01-13-2014, 03:24 AM
It's also an Abstergo Challenge -- share 3 of each if I recall :nonchalance: lol

Black_Trace
01-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I am playing on PS4 and still have not fund anything: no white whales, no royal convos, no social chests. I do not know what a support ticket is Mr. Shade keeps mentioning but this fix did not help me at all. I hope this gets fixed soon!

bitebug2003
01-13-2014, 04:24 AM
I am playing on PS4 and still have not fund anything: no white whales, no royal convos, no social chests. I do not know what a support ticket is Mr. Shade keeps mentioning but this fix did not help me at all. I hope this gets fixed soon!

Go here (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/AskQuestion.aspx) to submit your ticket (basically tell them what problem you're having).

goodoldbismarck
01-13-2014, 10:54 AM
You want to see how many players still have problems with social events? Take a look at this german forum (http://forum.trophies-ps3.de/showthread.php?p=5647074#post5647074). All guys posting in this thread are/were only able to see any social event, by checking coordinates posted by someone else and then taking a look if the social event is there or not. If it's not there, all they are doing is deconnecting and then reconnecting to the Ubisoft-Servers again, by quiting the game and starting it again, or going back into the main menu, changing gamemode into multiplayer and then go back into singleplayer, or simply by disconnecting and reconnecting their internet connection. Some of them are lucky and get the social events, while others take several attempts at several days and nothing happens for them.

I contacted your support by submiting a ticket and told them to do it also, but I'm pretty sure most of them won't do it. :D

Lankymart
01-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Is this fixed or not, I'm not coming back until it is!?

Mr_Shade
01-13-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm sure they would do that if it was that simple...

It appears the issue is more complex than just 'flipping a switch' - some have had no problems, others have - which is why we are asking people to contact support - to find the patten.

Some users on every console - are affected - but not all, so it's taking time to find the issue.

And some have had issues from day one, before they were altered, so something is going on, however like I say, they will continue to work towards a fix.

The events rely on 'someone' finding them - they are then shared - so it's not possible to say 'when' they happen - since they depend on being found by someone first - least that's my understanding of them.

Some users have found various types - since release - others have found one or none.. so they are attempting to find the reason for this.

Fatal-Feit
01-13-2014, 01:40 PM
Still not finding any... I'm literally searching almost every hour, both day and night for these. They're broken.

ConanTheLeader
01-13-2014, 02:31 PM
Still not finding any... I'm literally searching almost every hour, both day and night for these. They're broken.

>____________>

I just decided to do something else with my time till it gets patched. Play another game in the mean time.

luv10man
01-13-2014, 03:22 PM
FREAKING RIDICULOUS
Here is response I got on Saturday from a support ticket sent in a week ago.

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support. The Social Event icons (Royal Convoys, White Whales and Community Chests) are all spawning correctly. The development team felt that they were too easy when the game first released. As a result, they dropped the spawn rate, decreased the amount of time they last and made them more difficult to locate. As such, many players are having trouble finding them. The development team is currently looking into changing the spawn rate again to make it a little easier, but for now it remains extremely difficult. However, it is possible to find them.

How stupid are these people? I bought and finished 360 version in Nov. without any problems. Then in Dec. when I started a new game developers decided to change things and I couldn't find a single social item anywhere. I decided to go ahead and move up to XBox One so I packed up my crap and went to Gamestop. Now I am 84:32 hours in the game, 9013 kills, 1172 ships sank, 833nm sailed, 251km ground travel, and 1983624 R earned and what do I have to show for it? 3 chests, 2 white whales, and 1 royal convoy...THAT IS FREAKING RIDICULOUS AND I AM ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES TO EVEN HAVE THAT.

This should never have been an issue in the first place. A SOCIAL EVENT, ITEM, OR TROPHY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE IN SINGLE PLAYER MODE!!!! Why in the hell is MY game I enjoy playing all by myself require me to depend on sharing something with someone else that I most likely don't even know or care to know. What a bunch of BS.

thekarlone
01-13-2014, 03:27 PM
I've played in PS3 and I can say that when social events work properly it's very easy to find a lot of them, you can easily find one of each in less than one hour. Additionally, if your friends shared with you some locations, then is even easier and faster.

But now I'm playing in PS4 and the events are not working. It's not a matter of time searching them, it's just not working. When a friend finds a social event, I did not recieve any notification, it is not shared with me. And of course, there are not chests, whales or convoys in the game, if you search you will find nothing because it's not spawning.

I opened a ticket days ago and they told to me they're working on this problem but they don't have an ETA yet. So, we can only wait.

luv10man
01-13-2014, 04:04 PM
:mad:
Need to add a bit of info. I have a map that was posted on AC Initiates site that shows appx where every spawn area is for all social items and I still have nothing popping up that I need, however today for some reason the plain naval convoys are popping up where the royal convoys should be. Funny, there has never been a shortage of bounty hunters pestering my *** when I am wanted but the things I actually need are nowhere to be found!

JCar4327
01-13-2014, 07:11 PM
@luv10man
"This should never have been an issue in the first place. A SOCIAL EVENT, ITEM, OR TROPHY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE IN SINGLE PLAYER MODE!!!! Why in the hell is MY game I enjoy playing all by myself require me to depend on sharing something with someone else that I most likely don't even know or care to know. What a bunch of BS."

I have to agree. I don't buy single player games because I want to have to interact with other people. Like you said, more than likely people I don't even know in most cases.

@Mr. Shade

Just wanted to mention something that happened yesterday in regards to this. When I started playing in November I would get shares from friends. If I didn't go get the convoy, chest, or whale and I quit the game then came back shortly after the share would still be there. Yesterday I had a share from a friend, which seems very rare these days, for a convoy. This share had like 5 hours left. I did not get to it and quit the game. I came back on about an hour later, so there should have still been roughly 2.5 hours left on this event. The share from my friend was gone and the event was gone. Don't know if this is part of the problem or what.

I have a ticket in, but after adding info last time was told, "this has already been forwarded to the devs and we can no longer assist you." So adding to my ticket does not seem a viable option.

purestchaos
01-13-2014, 08:48 PM
:mad:
Need to add a bit of info. I have a map that was posted on AC Initiates site that shows appx where every spawn area is for all social items and I still have nothing popping up that I need, however today for some reason the plain naval convoys are popping up where the royal convoys should be. Funny, there has never been a shortage of bounty hunters pestering my *** when I am wanted but the things I actually need are nowhere to be found!

I'm on Initiates too man, where's this "cheat map" ?!? It'd be great to have something like that, for myself, and then to share with anyone who needs it. Hell, I'd even start posting co-ordinates for stuff on my Twitter feed if it'd help anyone else out.

Pandassin
01-13-2014, 09:21 PM
I keep getting a white whale jumping in front of the Jackdaw but I can't harpoon it, and the game hasn't even told me I found a white whale. (It's definitely a white whale by the way, not humpback)

Sk-Brann
01-13-2014, 10:05 PM
me too see a white whale in front of the jackdaw, and the game hasn't told me i found a white whale.

joeyhayes
01-14-2014, 12:35 AM

The events rely on 'someone' finding them - they are then shared - so it's not possible to say 'when' they happen - since they depend on being found by someone first - least that's my understanding of them.

And someone thought it would be a good idea to tie this mechanic to trophies. Just mind boggling stuff. I mean, Ubi is a tier 1 developer who release triple A games. Defies belief that this made it into the final release (not having a go at you Mr Shade, not your fault I know and we appreciate all you've been doing over the past week on this).

joeyhayes
01-14-2014, 12:38 AM

This should never have been an issue in the first place. A SOCIAL EVENT, ITEM, OR TROPHY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE IN SINGLE PLAYER MODE!!!! Why in the hell is MY game I enjoy playing all by myself require me to depend on sharing something with someone else that I most likely don't even know or care to know. What a bunch of BS.

Well said. I don't even mind if that stuff is in the game, but for the love of god don't tie it to trophies.

luv10man
01-14-2014, 01:09 AM
I'm on Initiates too man, where's this "cheat map" ?!? It'd be great to have something like that, for myself, and then to share with anyone who needs it. Hell, I'd even start posting co-ordinates for stuff on my Twitter feed if it'd help anyone else out.

https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/4978/page/1

It's not exact but what I have found is pretty close to markers

EighthGuardian
01-14-2014, 08:00 AM
Why is this even a part of the single player game? I find it absolutely ridiculous!!!!

If this is the way Ubisoft are moving forward with their games I will not be picking up anymore in the future.

Mr_Shade
01-14-2014, 11:41 AM
Please see the following:

A maintenance is scheduled on 1/14 at 9:00 AM (GMT).
The operation will last for approximately 1 hour.

Tasks for this maintenance:
We need to update the game server on all platforms in order to fix an issue related to social events and also prepare for the next Title Update.

Lankymart
01-14-2014, 12:25 PM
@Mr_Shade if this is the "ongoing" thread could the title be changed to something more meaningful, find it difficult to locate this one in all the other posts.

Mr_Shade
01-14-2014, 12:27 PM
The main thread talking about social events is here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/804992-Adding-quot-uPlay-quot-Friends-for-Fleet-Minigame-and-Social-Events?p=9486055#post9486055

Even though it originally started as a place to find friends, its the most active thread on the subject and always on the first page, so easy to find.

DinoSteve1
01-14-2014, 12:30 PM
wish you guys would sticky a social event thread, the first page of this board is nearly all about social events.

Lankymart
01-14-2014, 12:35 PM
wish you guys would sticky a social event thread, the first page of this board is nearly all about social events.

I have to agree with steveeire here, is not intuitive that thread title is completely misleading if you're looking to talk about the issues with Social Events looks more like a "find a friend" thread. At least change the title to something that makes it obvious, that way you're less likely to have fragmented threads popping up about it.

Something like "POST your Social Event issue here!"

Mr_Shade
01-14-2014, 12:51 PM
We are actively answering the threads as they pop up - with updates - and even with a sticky thread, it would still happen.

The correct place to post about technical issue and problems - is the support forum - and there is a pinned thread there, which is easy to find

This is the general discussion forum - for chat about the game, which these threads are in a sense, but for official updates on ongoing issues - you should be checking the technical support forums.

Lankymart
01-14-2014, 01:10 PM
We are actively answering the threads as they pop up - with updates - and even with a sticky thread, it would still happen.

The correct place to post about technical issue and problems - is the support forum - and there is a pinned thread there, which is easy to find

This is the general discussion forum - for chat about the game, which these threads are in a sense, but for official updates on ongoing issues - you should be checking the technical support forums.

That is fair enough however back when I first started having this issue in Dec 2013 that thread didn't exist and that forum didn't have anything meaningful in there which is why I've been following this forum for sometime now. Will switch to the technical forum.

Mr_Shade
01-14-2014, 01:22 PM
That is fair enough however back when I first started having this issue in Dec 2013 that thread didn't exist and that forum didn't have anything meaningful in there which is why I've been following this forum for sometime now. Will switch to the technical forum.
I suggest you check the game again - there are reports that the maintenance done today - may have fixed it, so please check when you have the chance.

If it has not, please make sure to post your region / console / PSN ID - XBL ID in any posts reporting the issue - since it's required for the team to investigate.

As is, contacting support - they are the ones able to collate and forward info to the team, since the forums are not here to replace contacting them directly.

luv10man
01-14-2014, 01:38 PM
FINALLY ALL SOCIAL ITEMS FOUND
After 89:19 hours and 982nmi I finally got the bastard. I used a social item map I got from the initiates site (https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/4978/page/1). It's fairly accurate, just had to keep fast traveling to close areas and doing a search around area marked on map, if whale was not there or normal convoy popped up I just moved on to next area, after hours and hours searching this method worked for me over a 2 day period with about 9 hours actual time. Hope this helps everyone, according to map maker these are spawn areas for all platforms. I am on XB1. Of course I would finally get the stupid achievement right before the announcement and supposed fix!

Lankymart
01-14-2014, 01:43 PM
FINALLY ALL SOCIAL ITEMS FOUND
After 89:19 hours and 982nmi I finally got the bastard. I used a social item map I got from the initiates site (https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/4978/page/1). It's fairly accurate, just had to keep fast traveling to close areas and doing a search around area marked on map, if whale was not there or normal convoy popped up I just moved on to next area, after hours and hours searching this method worked for me over a 2 day period with about 9 hours actual time. Hope this helps everyone, according to map maker these are spawn areas for all platforms. I am on XB1. Of course I would finally get the stupid achievement right before the announcement and supposed fix!
I have tried this method but I'm on Xbox 360 and it didn't work for me, plus those maps always seem to have different layouts (position of elements, like sharks etc on the map) to what I see when I bring up my in-game map. Not helped so far...

Lankymart
01-14-2014, 01:44 PM
For anyone wanting to post about the Community / Social Event issues go to - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/823159-Community-Events-Info-Please-Read!

thekarlone
01-14-2014, 01:50 PM
It's working to me now. :D

MaddyOne
01-14-2014, 01:54 PM
wahoo white wale just turned up randomly.. :) ,

Mr_Shade
01-14-2014, 01:57 PM
please remember to post region and console - this may help others and the team narrow down if one format has more trouble than others!

MaddyOne
01-14-2014, 02:04 PM
sorry, 281,821
Ps4

thekarlone
01-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Sorry. Apparently it's working to me, in PS4, Europe (Spain).

bitebug2003
01-14-2014, 03:38 PM
I've been searching for several days for a chest and convoy

Nothing

UK

bitebug2003
01-14-2014, 04:46 PM
673,274 Royal Convoy :) over 2 hours remaining

crappyjazz
01-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Glad to hear it may be fixed ... now that I'm at work :p

Sk-Brann
01-14-2014, 05:00 PM
thank you i found it:). my first social event on my ps4:)

goodoldbismarck
01-14-2014, 05:05 PM
So, like it has been before, I am not able to find social events on my own, BUT if I am connected to the uplay servers properly (which is not always the case, I can see that by checking if I am able to compare my statistics to the statistics of my friends, your support knows about this issue!) I get messages about convoys and whales that have been found by my friends. The good thing is, the convoys are actually there while the whales are not there, not on the map and not at the shared place it's supposed to be. :D

phoenixbelg
01-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Question, i had 2 white whales when i started playing, then i get this convoy glitch(blue symbol royal convoy stays on the map)and since then nothing. Any1 else? so that i don't have to keep looking for social events if they can't pop because of this.
PSN: phoenixbelg

bitebug2003
01-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Social Chest 621, 270 Anotto Bay swim to the end of the area just before you go up the ladder to the exit.

Got the trophy now

Pandassin
01-14-2014, 07:25 PM
Thanks! Found it! ^^

Sk-Brann
01-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Royal Convoy 644,298 over 6 hours left:)

ConanTheLeader
01-14-2014, 09:02 PM
PS3: ConanTheLeader

Please add me and we can quickly get these out the way -_-

Royal Convoy 644,298 over 6 hours left:)

Hi there, what platform are you on? I sailed to those co-ordinates and saw nothing. =(

Pavlintosh
01-14-2014, 09:22 PM
PS4
Europe
After literally suffering to get miltiplayer trophies, i finally found the royal convoy at 854,62. Deleting this game and will never touch it again.

Sk-Brann
01-14-2014, 09:37 PM
hi i'm on the ps4, ill try too find 1 one moore:)

acbrother17
01-14-2014, 09:49 PM
PS4
Europe
After literally suffering to get miltiplayer trophies, i finally found the royal convoy at 854,62. Deleting this game and will never touch it again.
Thank you, found it on PS3, same royal convoy, at same location

Sk-Brann
01-14-2014, 10:01 PM
PS3: ConanTheLeader

Please add me and we can quickly get these out the way -_-

Hi there, what platform are you on? I sailed to those co-ordinates and saw nothing. =(

if you og too 854,62 there are a convoy there:)

Pavlintosh
01-14-2014, 10:03 PM
No problemo =)

bitebug2003
01-14-2014, 10:06 PM
working a lot better today :)

Andy_M86
01-14-2014, 10:08 PM
It’s still not working for me. I still have royal convoy icons stuck on my map with no timer and only a floating icon at its location. No other social events are spawning for me…

Sk-Brann
01-14-2014, 10:11 PM
if sombody find's a white whale can you post it here? can't find that.

phoenixbelg
01-14-2014, 10:20 PM
854,62 confirmed on ps4, this made my day...

phoenixbelg
01-14-2014, 10:24 PM
It’s still not working for me. I still have royal convoy icons stuck on my map with no timer and only a floating icon at its location. No other social events are spawning for me…
Doesn't matter, thought the same thing 5 min. ago

Sk-Brann
01-14-2014, 10:56 PM
white whale at 877,654 over 3 hours left:)

Sk-Brann
01-14-2014, 11:20 PM
social chest at great inagua 845,468 over 2 hours left:)

bleedblue714
01-14-2014, 11:37 PM
Where in Great Inagua is it exactly? This achievement is so annoying. I just want to get it over with. :(

Sk-Brann
01-14-2014, 11:47 PM
Where in Great Inagua is it exactly? This achievement is so annoying. I just want to get it over with. :(

if you go straight too left when you are at the Beach, it shoud be at the end there:)

bleedblue714
01-14-2014, 11:58 PM
I'm not seeing it. :( Thanks anyway.

I'm about to write Ubisoft a strongly worded letter. 60 hours in single player and I haven't seen a single chest. This is ridiculous.

joeyhayes
01-15-2014, 12:01 AM

I'm about to write Ubisoft a strongly worded letter. 60 hours in single player and I haven't seen a single chest. This is ridiculous.

Same here.

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 12:05 AM

yep that is wery ridiculous. i found one more social chest it's at 333,647. what platform are you playing in?

bleedblue714
01-15-2014, 12:11 AM
I'm on Xbox One. The other social chest isn't showing up either. This game hates me. -_-

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 12:18 AM
I'm on Xbox One. The other social chest isn't showing up either. This game hates me. -_-
i feel your'e frustration, i'm on ps4. hope it's gonna be working fore you soon:)

bleedblue714
01-15-2014, 12:23 AM
I hope so too. Thanks for trying to help though.

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 12:25 AM
I hope so too. Thanks for trying to help though.
not a problem:).

phoenixbelg
01-15-2014, 12:43 AM
yep that is wery ridiculous. i found one more social chest it's at 333,647. what platform are you playing in?
Confirmed ps4 trophy popped and some tears... guess they fixed it?

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 12:47 AM
Confirmed ps4 trophy popped and some tears... guess they fixed it?
:), yepp seem's so, i found many social events on short time:).

straty88
01-15-2014, 01:02 AM
Both 333,647 and 845,468 worked (PS4) for me. Cheers Sk-Brann! Now I can try and get the final cheat unlocked.
Edit: Also thank you Ubisoft for fixing this!

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 01:08 AM
Both 333,647 and 845,468 worked (PS4) for me. Cheers Sk-Brann! Now I can try and get the final cheat unlocked.
Edit: Also thank you Ubisoft for fixing this!
no problem:). psn sk-brann add me if you like:)

straty88
01-15-2014, 01:13 AM
no problem:). psn sk-brann add me if you like:)

Will do, would be nice to have a few more AC players on my friends list! :)

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 01:24 AM
Will do, would be nice to have a few more AC players on my friends list! :)
Same here:)

Terrence_Lee
01-15-2014, 01:42 AM
I don't know if this matters, if socail events really back online, those who already finish the whole story, you have very little chance of finding anything.

Better start looking when you still doing story. Why? I have 2 saves, 1 finished story and 1 not, today I tried playing for a while.

1st, the 1 with story finished, couldn't find anything. Then I switched to the other 1 which story still going, at the same spot I found something.

But I swear, minutes ago in 1st save there was nothing.

monderick
01-15-2014, 01:57 AM
i was so excited to launch PS4 version of AC4 tonight and hopefully get the social events done to complete the last trophy and nothing after sailing around for an hour or so.
finding regular chests on islands and white R naval fleets. even my friends list on leaderboards is broken and doesn't show my friends, just me.

my PSN is thummper if any kind souls would please add me so i can put this to platinum trophy to rest and pay it forward to others.
thanks

Andy_M86
01-15-2014, 02:14 AM
Doesn't matter, thought the same thing 5 min. ago

Well I just checked every spawn location for a chest and found nothing. No other events either while look for a chest.

bitebug2003
01-15-2014, 04:12 AM
whale 167,651
convoy 119,637

6+ hours left

(PS4)

KiloOscarZulu
01-15-2014, 04:57 AM
White Whale at (576,115) on Xbox 360 15/1/14 4am UTC, 6 hours left.

Chest at (219,240) on Xbox 360 15/1/14 4:10am UTC 4h45min left.

PiNkEyE69
01-15-2014, 08:37 AM
Defiantly working better, on Xbox one I saw 2 white whales and a Royal convoy in 4 hours of play,

djdustb
01-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Has anyone got any PS4 locations to share? I have had a sail around the map this morning and I have seen multiple White whales (which worked for me before) but still no convoys or chests.

ConanTheLeader
01-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Hey thanks to everyone that messaged me on the PSN last night, sorry I couldn't return helpful co-ordinates to everyone in return but maybe we can all get a nice warm, fuzzy feeling from being a helpful group of gamers that want everyone to have an enjoyable experience!

:D

djdustb
01-15-2014, 12:13 PM
If anyone does find chests or convoys could you send me a message on my PSNID: djdustb

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 12:26 PM
If anyone does find chests or convoys could you send me a message on my PSNID: djdustb
i'm gonna try find it fore you:)

djdustb
01-15-2014, 12:41 PM
Thanks SK-Brann

MaddyOne
01-15-2014, 01:11 PM
any luck yet guys?

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 01:15 PM
any luck yet guys?
nope just white whale's so far.

MaddyOne
01-15-2014, 01:19 PM
u need the whale once right?

joeyhayes
01-15-2014, 01:19 PM
Social events working for me now. Getting shares from friends and found the 1 chest I needed for the platinum (881, 379 behind the house). Thanks ubi much appreciated!

NeoLinkZero
01-15-2014, 01:21 PM
I need just 1 chest can anyone help me?

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 01:23 PM
u need the whale once right?
whit the trophy you need just 1 of each, but fore the abstergo u need 3 of each:)

MaddyOne
01-15-2014, 01:27 PM
got whale at 880,427 ps4

djdustb
01-15-2014, 01:35 PM
You need to get each one once, this morning I have had 4 whales but still nothing else.

MaddyOne
01-15-2014, 01:44 PM
got a royal convoy at 564,880 ps4

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 01:55 PM
got a royal convoy at 564,880 ps4
Nice:). and i got a convoy at 578,885. ps4

MaddyOne
01-15-2014, 01:59 PM
accept my uplay friend request :)

djdustb
01-15-2014, 02:05 PM
SK-Brann thanks for your message. I was on my way when I found a convoy at 561,872 (5 hours left) on the PS4 if anyone needs it.

Now I just need one chest for the trophy, I reckon once I find one I will not stop seeing them!

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 02:07 PM
accept my uplay friend request :)
what's your'e uplay name? have accepted to New on uplay

MaddyOne
01-15-2014, 02:09 PM
some_mad_man. iv sent an invite i think

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 02:15 PM
SK-Brann thanks for your message. I was on my way when I found a convoy at 561,872 (5 hours left) on the PS4 if anyone needs it.

Now I just need one chest for the trophy, I reckon once I find one I will not stop seeing them!
yep will still find them when your'e finish:)

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 02:16 PM
some_mad_man. iv sent an invite i think
yes remember the name, have accepted you:)

MaddyOne
01-15-2014, 02:36 PM
it seems to have dried up a bit :( need 1 whale and 3 chests :(

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 02:39 PM
it seems to have dried up a bit :( need 1 whale and 3 chests :(
i found a white whale at 576,115:). my psn is Sk-Brann add me if you like:)

MaddyOne
01-15-2014, 02:44 PM
sweet got the whale :)

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 02:46 PM
sweet got the whale :)
good:)

MaddyOne
01-15-2014, 02:48 PM
now just the 3 chests :(

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 02:52 PM
now just the 3 chests :(
i need 2 chests. hope i will find some soon:)

OpTiC__ExTreMz
01-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Hey I'm looking for a whale and a chest add me on uplay @thegoblin09 if you see anything

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 03:27 PM
Hey I'm looking for a whale and a chest add me on uplay @thegoblin09 if you see anything
can.t find you at uplay when i search fore you:(. but got a white whale at 576,115 and it's still over 3 hours left:)

OpTiC__ExTreMz
01-15-2014, 03:33 PM
Plus I found a chest at 362,816

OpTiC__ExTreMz
01-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Yeah I already found it thanks just need one more whale but i know there is one just south of great inugua. Try OpTic__ExTreMz
On uplay

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Plus I found a chest at 362,816
thank you:). confirmed a social chest at 362,816 ps4:)

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 03:47 PM
Yeah I already found it thanks just need one more whale but i know there is one just south of great inugua. Try OpTic__ExTreMz
On uplay
still don't find you. add me it is Sk-Brann:)

OpTiC__ExTreMz
01-15-2014, 03:47 PM
I have also found a convoy at 571,842 3 hours to go

OpTiC__ExTreMz
01-15-2014, 03:50 PM
still don't find you. add me it is Sk-Brann:)

I did a while back

OpTiC__ExTreMz
01-15-2014, 03:51 PM
I sent another one just incase

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 03:53 PM
I have also found a convoy at 571,842 3 hours to go
there accepted you:)

OpTiC__ExTreMz
01-15-2014, 03:59 PM
R u playing ac4 now ?

Rayn7734
01-15-2014, 04:00 PM
Posted in the other thread, but figured I'd toss it up here too:

Xbox Live: Rayn7734
UPlay: Rayn7734

I need pretty much everything, whales, convoys, and chests. Would appreciate any help! :D

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 04:07 PM
R u playing ac4 now ?
Yeah but i have too take a break now:(, played many hours now. if you are on psn my is Sk-Brann:)

Sk-Brann
01-15-2014, 04:11 PM
Posted in the other thread, but figured I'd toss it up here too:

Xbox Live: Rayn7734
UPlay: Rayn7734

I need pretty much everything, whales, convoys, and chests. Would appreciate any help! :D

social chest at 362,816, convoy at 563,884, white whale at 880,427 and the 2 white whale is at 576,115:). and i sendt you a invite at uplay:)

Rayn7734
01-15-2014, 04:50 PM
social chest at 362,816, convoy at 563,884, white whale at 880,427 and the 2 white whale is at 576,115:). and i sendt you a invite at uplay:)

Accepted! Searching around those spots ya mentioned, nothing yet but here's hoping!

acbrother17
01-15-2014, 05:51 PM
White Wale spotted at 315,815 on PS3

acbrother17
01-15-2014, 06:03 PM
another white whale at 638,901 on PS3 over 8 hours remaining

bitebug2003
01-15-2014, 06:06 PM
I've completed all the social Abstergo Challenges thanks to you guys :)

A whale popped up just north of Toruga when I fast travelled there. 880.427, so it seems this is working as intended

I have a bug at 616,538 where a Royal Convoy is showing on the map, but there is nothing there just the marker floating above the water. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/indiff_zps7549f5a4.gif

Mr_Shade
01-15-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi Guys,

[fingers crossed]

Hopefully everyone's events are now working?

Those of you with support tickets - PLEASE - close them if the problem is solved - since it will help the team.

If you are STILL having no events - or - other issues - PLEASE - update your ticket to say so, this again will help the team!!

Thank you ALL for your patience over the past few weeks!

bleedblue714
01-15-2014, 07:05 PM
The events are still not working for me. Actually I think they're even more broken. It keeps saying I've found a white whale but there's nothing on the map.
I'm on Xbox One if that makes a difference. I'm not really sure how to file a ticket either.

It would be nice to know the conditions for finding a social chest. Is it necessary to have a bunch of uPlay friends? Do they have to be playing on Xbox in order to help me? Do I have to start a new game to find social events again?
This is my last single player achievement and it's very frustrating. :(

OpTiC__ExTreMz
01-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Confirmed royal convoy @150,606 ps4

OpTiC__ExTreMz
01-15-2014, 07:46 PM
Another confirmed royal convoy @838,80 7hours left ps4

acbrother17
01-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Confirmed royal convoy @150,606 ps4
Confirmed on Ps3 as well

Hellskitten1337
01-15-2014, 08:04 PM
Royal convoy @ 838,80 (PS4) confirmed! now if only i could get a social chest i'd be golden!

h8suall
01-15-2014, 08:31 PM
Royal Convoy (Xbox one) circling Ambergris Key 55,178

h8suall
01-15-2014, 08:32 PM
Found white Whale xbox one 570,115 about an hour ago

Ceph-Thunder
01-15-2014, 08:40 PM
The game says in the notifications that I found a royal convoy(6 hours till disappearance), but is not marked on my map. am I miss something?

h8suall
01-15-2014, 08:45 PM
Do you have to get off on the sand bars to detect a social chest or can you just sail close? I already have all of the random chests and fragments. Pain in the *** getting off at every uncharted location.

Hellskitten1337
01-15-2014, 08:50 PM
I read some where that if you sail close, then let go of the wheel it should pop. I'm in the same boat as you, found everything now its a huge pita stopping, swimming to the island, then not finding anything.

h8suall
01-15-2014, 08:55 PM
Just found convoy with 6 hours left (XBOX ONE) 918,484. Finally got 3 of those. Still 0-3 on the chests though.

Justian2012
01-15-2014, 09:01 PM
Found social chest at 838,137 (ps4) finally got the trophy! Hope this helps you guys! Good luck!

bleedblue714
01-15-2014, 09:04 PM
What I'm gathering from this topic is that PS4 is finding all the chests and they aren't showing up on Xbox One.

Hellskitten1337
01-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Social Chest Confirmed at 838,137 (PS4). if it doesnt appear the first time, quit out of SP then get back in. worked for me. If you're on another console you should still check it out. im pretty sure it shows for all consoles.

h8suall
01-15-2014, 09:32 PM
What I'm gathering from this topic is that PS4 is finding all the chests and they aren't showing up on Xbox One.

Seems to be. I've been stopping at every section of land for a few hours and still nothing but I've found 2 convoys in my travels.

bayako
01-15-2014, 10:03 PM
white whale anyone? ps4?:D

bayako
01-15-2014, 10:06 PM
oh i found it through hints and tips
got the trophy! yeha:D

h8suall
01-15-2014, 10:38 PM
I can tell you there aren't any social chests on the uncharted areas for the xbox one. I stopped at every spot there was a chest or animus fragment and zero luck.

crappyjazz
01-16-2014, 12:52 AM
Xbox 360, Royal Convoy at 618, 668 (shared by zavtramen,thank you!) it's 6:52 p.m. EST and there are 2:02 hours remaining.

crappyjazz
01-16-2014, 01:09 AM
White whale, 315, 815, 1:46 hours remaining - Xbox 360

teal98aurora
01-16-2014, 02:11 AM
After a two-week hiatus I put the game disc in last night and decided to see if there was improvement for me with the social events. Within a short time I was able to find two white whales but the hinky thing is both spawned in the same place where I found the single whale I found over six weeks ago before all this went south. Can't remember the coordinates, sorry, but the location is just SW of the entrance to Kingston harbor. I tried visiting other reported locations with no results. Also I have yet to see a royal convoy or social chest after visiting many of the reported locations for these events. The only thing showing up in the royal convoy locations are the regular naval ones. So I guess, for me at least, the events are 1/3 working. But I finally got to craft the whaler outfit because I was darned if I was going to buy whale skins for the project even with my virtual money! :)

I'm in the US playing on XBox 360

Thebloodytruth
01-16-2014, 03:07 AM
uPlay: Thebloodytruth
PSN: TBT_Nova

I have a related issue to this, and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing. I'm playing on PS4. Here's my situation:

Background: I have completed the entire game, except for the social event trophy and 100%ing all main mission constraints. For most of the game, I have had a non-appearing royal convoy symbol on my map at (430,698). Like many, I had never seen a social event before very recently.

1. After the recent fix went in, I found all 3 social events within about 15 minutes of each other by following tips on the forums. The trophy did not unlock, and I looked at my challenge progress, and all 3 challenges are still 0/3. At this point, I had one friend on PS4 who had played AC4, and none were online when I found these.
2. Yesterday afternoon, I went on the forums and added some more friends on PSN who had just found the social events.
3. Last night, I spent some more time and again found all 3 social events within about 15 minutes of each other by following tips on the forums. The trophy did not unlock, and my challenge progress still said all three were 0/3. At this point, I had multiple people online on my friend's list and even had one online playing AC4 when I found these.
4. Last night, I added my first friend as a friend on uPlay specifically.
5. Today, I just found another royal convoy, with my friend on PSN/uPlay online and playing AC4. Still, no progress. All three challenges still read 0/3.

Does anyone have a clue what's happening here? This is extremely frustrating.

SHePZ
01-16-2014, 03:15 AM
Xbox One. WW at 419,44 approx 7hrs 4mins left

h8suall
01-16-2014, 09:24 AM
XBOX one social chest....cumberland Bay 676,375. Finally

h8suall
01-16-2014, 09:38 AM
XBOX one social chest found Cayman Sound 334,332

h8suall
01-16-2014, 11:05 AM
I had to change my settings. My posts on social chests above are about 330am eastern time zone

Sk-Brann
01-16-2014, 01:28 PM
white whale at 638,901 over 5 hours left. ps4

Sk-Brann
01-16-2014, 02:33 PM
white whale at 862,310 over 4 hours left

Sk-Brann
01-16-2014, 03:01 PM
royal convoy at 839,76 over 3 hours left

tt_vert
01-16-2014, 06:18 PM
I didn't see it. Any social chests by chance? Still need 2 :( Are these social events using Uplay friends or PSN friends anyway? SK, you're on PS4 right?

Thanks
Dave

h8suall
01-16-2014, 06:20 PM
I didn't see it. Any social chests by chance? Still need 2 :( Are these social events using Uplay friends or PSN friends anyway? SK, you're on PS4 right?

Thanks
Dave

I think they are console specific. I tried to get a few chests PS4 people were posting and they weren't there for the XB1.

h8suall
01-16-2014, 06:46 PM
XB1 Social chest Florida 407,815.. 3hours, 8 minutes left.

bleedblue714
01-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Ugh. Of course Xbox One chests are popping up when I'm at work. -_- Please keep us posted on any more XB1 cheats you find, h8suall. :)

tt_vert
01-16-2014, 07:43 PM
I think they are console specific. I tried to get a few chests PS4 people were posting and they weren't there for the XB1.

Ok thanks, i'll keep hoping myself or a friend stumbled upon one on the PS4.

Dave

Gladiaattori1500
01-16-2014, 07:46 PM
so is this thing completely fixed on the ps4?

h8suall
01-16-2014, 07:50 PM
Ugh. Of course Xbox One chests are popping up when I'm at work. -_- Please keep us posted on any more XB1 cheats you find, h8suall. :)

Yeah I was just running around Havana assassinating people for the comm challenge...300 kills down...lol I will keep posting locations though as I find them

tt_vert
01-16-2014, 07:52 PM
so is this thing completely fixed on the ps4?

I don't think it is completely fixed but friends have shared a few royal convoys and white whales along w/ one social chest in 4 days. No idea if that is typical not.

Dave

h8suall
01-16-2014, 09:24 PM
XB1 social chest Annotto bay right by the exit ladder. 621,270 ...Hurry only 30 minutes left

h8suall
01-16-2014, 09:30 PM
XB1 Social chest ...Long bay 525,253... 25 minutes left

tt_vert
01-16-2014, 09:43 PM
all you lucky XB1 guys!!

Actually their is one for PS4 also in LB. Same coordinates!!

h8suall
01-16-2014, 09:50 PM
I found 3 of them in this 6 hour window. I think they expire at 3:55 so I'm gonna run through Havana assassinating until then....someone is at 3300 assassinations for the comm challenge,,,Damn I thought I played alot..lol

h8suall
01-16-2014, 10:15 PM
XB1 social chest. Nassau on the manor roof in front of the swamp. 3 hours 40 min left

h8suall
01-16-2014, 10:30 PM
XB1 social chest Salt Lagoon....750,629...fast travel and it's right there on the beach...3h25min left

h8suall
01-16-2014, 10:36 PM
XB1...Social Chest. Havana Square structure Just North of the warehouse. NE corner in the shopping area inside the structure 3h20min left

bleedblue714
01-16-2014, 10:39 PM
Okay. There must be something wrong with my game because none of these are showing up. I even have you on my friends list. I don't understand this.

bleedblue714
01-16-2014, 10:44 PM
Nevermind! I GOT IT! FINALLY! I found the one in Nassau on the roof in front of the swamp. It DID NOT show up on my map! I had to walk around and listen for the chimes before it eventually popped up!
Thank you, h8suall! You should change your name to Lovesuall! :P

For the love of God, Ubisoft, please leave social features out of future AC single players.

h8suall
01-16-2014, 11:15 PM
For the love of God, Ubisoft, please leave social features out of future AC single players.

See I don't mind them as long as they don't make them near impossible to try and keep people playing. That was really pissing me off there for a little bit.

h8suall
01-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Im curious about how many chests, convoys, WW they spawn every time...I'm thinking it's3 of each because I haven't found another chest since the 3 right after 4pm. Maybe I should look for convoys or WW

bleedblue714
01-16-2014, 11:43 PM
See I don't mind them as long as they don't make them near impossible to try and keep people playing. That was really pissing me off there for a little bit.

Yeah that's how I feel too. I wouldn't have minded if it didn't have an achievement and a cool outfit linked to it. Now I have said cool outfit and no more missions left. -_-

BTW, White Whale on XB1. 877,654. 3 hours 11 minutes left.

Sk-Brann
01-16-2014, 11:48 PM

Thanks
Dave
hi. sorry late answer. yes i'm on ps4:). psn Sk-Brann add me if you like:). and other's if they want too:)

h8suall
01-16-2014, 11:55 PM
XB1 WW 862,310 3h2min left

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 12:04 AM
white whale at 638,901 2h51min left. ps4

h8suall
01-17-2014, 12:04 AM
XB1 Royal Convoy 783,435 2h53min left

monderick
01-17-2014, 03:53 AM
having an awful time getting the last two chests i need on PS4 version, after getting all the other spawns quickly on the night of the 14th when the fix went live.
i have 3 blue royal convoy icons on my map for over a day now and no ships around, am i bugged from finding the last two chests?

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 12:09 PM
having an awful time getting the last two chests i need on PS4 version, after getting all the other spawns quickly on the night of the 14th when the fix went live.
i have 3 blue royal convoy icons on my map for over a day now and no ships around, am i bugged from finding the last two chests?
social chest at 269,698 1h46min left. ps4. i have a blue royal convoy icon too, but it workes fore me. i'm sure you gonna find someting soon:)

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 12:27 PM
royal convoy at 593,542 6h27min left. ps4

drewnator
01-17-2014, 12:37 PM
WW@198,346 with 6hrs left (xbox360)

monderick
01-17-2014, 12:52 PM
social chest at 269,698 1h46min left. ps4. i have a blue royal convoy icon too, but it workes fore me. i'm sure you gonna find someting soon:)

You weren't kidding, thanks Sk-Brann.
Social chest was right were you said it was, even appeared on my map before I got there.

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 12:55 PM
You weren't kidding, thanks Sk-Brann.
Social chest was right were you said it was, even appeared on my map before I got there.
glad i could help:). psn Sk-Brann if you wanna add me:)

Tyrants Crusade
01-17-2014, 01:43 PM
Royal convoy 723,747 (5hr left) (ps4)

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 01:58 PM
Royal convoy 723,747 (5hr left) (ps4)
found it, thank you:). need the money too uppgrade the jackdaw

h8suall
01-17-2014, 02:33 PM
XB1 Social Chest....Florida 407,815 3h21min left

h8suall
01-17-2014, 02:42 PM
XB1 Social chest Anotto bay...ladder right by the exit. 3h12min left

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 02:48 PM
white whale at 888,130 4h7min left. ps4

Tyrants Crusade
01-17-2014, 03:05 PM
White whale 888,130 (3hr 50 left) (ps4)

h8suall
01-17-2014, 03:32 PM
XB1 SOCIAL CHEST...Cumberland bay 676,375 2h23min left

h8suall
01-17-2014, 03:44 PM
XB1 Royal Convoy....Sailing aournd Abergris Key 99,170....If it's on schedule with teh Social Chests it's around 2 hours left....Not sure though I sailed around teh corner saw it and started firing. lol

h8suall
01-17-2014, 03:48 PM
WOW 2 in 5 minutes.....XB1 another Royal Convoy sounth end of old Bone.394,88 ....3h5min left

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 03:50 PM
WOW 2 in 5 minutes.....XB1 another Royal Convoy sounth end of old Bone.394,88 ....3h5min left
man how do you find so many Things?:)

h8suall
01-17-2014, 03:57 PM
man how do you find so many Things?:)

I have a running list of every place I've ever found anything and I keep checking those grids

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 04:01 PM
I have a running list of every place I've ever found anything and I keep checking those grids
okey wery smart:)

h8suall
01-17-2014, 04:05 PM
Trust me if it wasn't for fast travel I wouldn't be anywhere near this helpful....thought I found another one outside of petite cavern but it was a 3000 convoy...I was about to say...damn it's raining reales..

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 04:11 PM
Trust me if it wasn't for fast travel I wouldn't be anywhere near this helpful....thought I found another one outside of petite cavern but it was a 3000 convoy...I was about to say...damn it's raining reales..
Yeah thank god fore fast travel:). i'll bet you have a lot of money now;)

h8suall
01-17-2014, 04:13 PM
Yeah thank god fore fast travel:). i'll bet you have a lot of money now;)

Not really..little over 3 million.Nowhere near those top guys...some have around 20 mil....play way too much or they know a glitch that works great...lol

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Not really..little over 3 million.Nowhere near those top guys...some have around 20 mil....play way too much or they know a glitch that works great...lol
Yeah if it's not a glitch than their phone's are ringing and the caller is life:)

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 04:43 PM
white whale at 315,815 2h12min left. PS4

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 05:05 PM
royal convoy at 569,574 1h50min left. PS4

h8suall
01-17-2014, 05:30 PM
XB1...WW 198,122.......1h25 minu left

OpTiC__ExTreMz
01-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Looking for white whales on ps4

h8suall
01-17-2014, 05:34 PM
XB1 if you get the WW there's a 5000 reale convoy right next to it. 157,131

h8suall
01-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Looking for white whales on ps4

someone just posted that 315,815

h8suall
01-17-2014, 06:48 PM
XB1 ...Social Chest...Tortuga 881,379...3h7min left

h8suall
01-17-2014, 07:14 PM
XB1 WW....315,815 7h40min left

MagicFluttershy
01-17-2014, 07:49 PM
XB1 WW....315,815 7h40min left
Love you bro. Just got my Achievement! :p

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 09:45 PM
white whale at 674,315 5h10min left. PS4

Sk-Brann
01-17-2014, 10:06 PM
hello. anybody know why i can't see when a friend find a social events? sombody else have this problem?

h8suall
01-18-2014, 05:31 AM
Love you bro. Just got my Achievement! :p

You're welcome. Got lucky on that one. I was looking for social chests.

kingcrossy
01-18-2014, 08:41 AM
XB1 White Whale 326,263

2h14m remaining

kingcrossy
01-18-2014, 08:51 AM
XB1 White Whale 216,498

2h04m remaining

Wow, 2 in 10 minutes....

Sk-Brann
01-18-2014, 12:05 PM
royal convoy at 909,484 6h49min left. PS4