PDA

View Full Version : When is that new Smoke patch coming out?

pacmanate
01-10-2014, 04:53 PM
That 700mb patch for PS4 yesterday was big, but what was in it?

At first I thought it could very well be the smoke patch, but after firing some shots with my pistols the smoke stayed static, just like before.

One thing about the new smoke physics was that it gets lost with the wind, something that looked cool.

So I guess this is two questions, when is the smoke patch coming out? and What was in that patch?

Mr_Shade
01-10-2014, 06:12 PM
1, the "smoke patch" - I take it you are referring to the latest update for PC - which added in extra effects for certain high end graphics cards? - as far as I am aware, it's PC only? Did you read otherwise?

2, the recent PS4 update, is the 1.03 patch - which should contain the same fixes as the Xbox 360 and PS3 patch of the same name - notes are pinned for your reference.

pacmanate
01-10-2014, 06:21 PM
1, the "smoke patch" - I take it you are referring to the latest update for PC - which added in extra effects for certain high end graphics cards? - as far as I am aware, it's PC only? Did you read otherwise?

2, the recent PS4 update, is the 1.03 patch - which should contain the same fixes as the Xbox 360 and PS3 patch of the same name - notes are pinned for your reference.

Oh really? I thought it was a next gen smoke patch.

And okay thanks, you can close this now if you wish :)

Mr_Shade
01-10-2014, 06:26 PM
No, sorry - it's for Nvidia graphics cards on PC.

locking thread.