PDA

View Full Version : Searched every island... sunk every legendary ship... still no social events found.

DarkAngelDante
01-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Just as the title says, I've been to every nook and cranny in this game... collected ALL animus fragments, chests, treasures, etc... Sunk hundreds of ships including all the legendary ones and god only knows how many normal convoys and Level 4 Pirate Hunters... hell the level 4 pirate hunters compose the majority of my fleet in Kenway's Fleet. I've added a lot of people to Uplay and Xbox 360... been happy to give out my gamer tag... helped several players find things they were after... even beat Freedom's Cry... and still the beached White Whale in Freedom's Cry is the only one I've ever seen. Never seen a social chest... Never seen a royal convoy... Never seen a living White Whale. I am getting mixed signals from several forums I've searched saying some folks have found them recently (Within the week *Unknown which platform) and folks who like me have yet to see one in a few weeks (Or in my case never). I've downed enough whales and sharks to where I could have made a accurate replica of the Jackdaw six times including all sails composed of their skins.

I even had a moderator lovingly tell me that there shouldn't be an issue and that I should keep an eye on an ongoing forum... of which he didn't supply the URL for. Well... shouldn't be an issue is not a comfort when obviously there is one. I've made sure many times over that Uplay is connected and that all online functions are running including multiplayer and the companion app for Kenway's Fleet on my Android. Still the social treasures and events are non-existent. So before a moderator is kind enough to lock another of my posts... can they please take the time to make sure that this feature of your online game play is actually functional for folks playing on Xbox and using Uplay in tandem? Also if a moderator would like to point out that this feature does work... my Gamertag and Uplay tag are both DarkAngelDante and I will happily add you for any assistance you'll give.

Shahkulu101
01-10-2014, 04:35 PM
I found a Royal Convoy and a social chest within a matter of about fifteen minutes. And a few days before that I seen a white whale - I believe they are just very, very rare... and I'm a lucky man. It was on PS4 though, but the rarity seems to be across all platforms.

DarkAngelDante
01-13-2014, 06:23 AM
Still nothing showing up on Xbox 360. Apparently as I read in other posts, the Dev team that keeps these things running in on a month long paid vacation and we won't be getting any help till the end of this month.

Black_Widow9
01-13-2014, 09:15 AM
Still nothing showing up on Xbox 360. Apparently as I read in other posts, the Dev team that keeps these things running in on a month long paid vacation and we won't be getting any help till the end of this month.
They are attempting a fix for this so I'm not sure where you received this information but it is incorrect.

If you do not see an improvement please create a Ticket with Support.
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

If you have a Ticket open already and it has been fixed, please make sure you close it. You can reopen it at any time if it begins to occur again.