PDA

View Full Version : Races.....

Sausage80
01-10-2014, 11:32 AM
I'm playing through Brotherhood at the moment and I just have to say that...

Whoever thought that 1) races were a good idea and 2) you shouldn't be able to skip them...

I just want to say that I hope you die a horrible death from syphilis. Those things are the absolutely most despised things that I have ever encountered in any game I have ever played ever, and that's a lot of games. Every time I hear "I hear your pretty fast... maybe you should prove it..." I want to scream, and often do, "F--- your petty bulls--t! How about I just stab you in the face instead?" Those are the most ******ed things I have ever encountered, and the only reason I do them is because you can't advance the secondary story lines without doing their stupid racing crap intermittently along the way. Seriously... f-- those f--ing things.

Anykeyer
01-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Races are easy and fun. If you have problems try VR missions and you will become a ninja (cyber ninja :rolleyes:)

SixKeys
01-10-2014, 12:35 PM
You can skip them, actually. If you've already started one and don't want to complete it, just go to the pause menu and choose "Abort mission".

Frag_Maniac
01-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Someone needs a time out.

Races were no harder than collecting almanac pages or shanties. Maybe AC isn't the game for you if you're that bad at adapting to smooth free running.