PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Ash_joe
01-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Someone please tell me where to find the 1st key card. I've played for 3 hours with no luck. Thanks!

C-Threep
01-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Hmm....I can't remember. Try asking your question on Zombi U's Miiverse page, tons of people are active on that page and willing to answer questions.

Kovu401
02-02-2014, 10:39 AM
You need the hammer to get it. It's in the miniroom within the room you got the BOB in originally.

Fian2
02-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Look on your pad. You will see a green cross hairs. That directs you to the next location where you need to go. The first key card are in drawers that you have to search by pressing "X". It is in the room next to where a standing zombie is located. To enter that room, you have to push a bookshelf out of the way by pressing "A".

Kovu401
02-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Look on your pad. You will see a green cross hairs. That directs you to the next location where you need to go. The first key card are in drawers that you have to search by pressing "X". It is in the room next to where a standing zombie is located. To enter that room, you have to push a bookshelf out of the way by pressing "A".

Duh. If you sneak all the way down that corridor, lights off, you can cross over into the room just by the door, open the door, grab the key, go back out, cross back over into the corridor, and the zombie will never even turn around.

ZombiU Hardcore from AmericanHardcoreGames.com coming soon! (I'll put this with tips)

-JR