PDA

View Full Version : Can We Please Get The Red and White Back.

KingNova7
01-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Not sure why the most recent assassins are straying from the now iconic color combination,but I think it would be cool to go back. Conner literally was a Blue and White Assassin. The red he did have was a very dark dull almost burgundy looking color. Edward also has alot of different colors on him. And Aveline and Adewale? What the hell happened to them. The two black assassins are the furthest from the norm. Is that intentional. Kinda seems selective imo. Aveline doesn't even look like an assassin. Adewale is brown and red. Not even a hint of white. If you guys aren't gonna give us an iconic assassin suit as default can we please get it as an alternate outfit? Kinda like the Masyaf assassin outfit of ACR.

Anyway, does anyone agree, or does the general fan base like the lack of red and white?

EDIT: I realize i was wrong. The problem is not that the default suits are not cool(i still like them despite there issues).

The problem is that the alternate outfits that are traditional assassin outfit colors are not easily accessible. In ACR, the masyaf suit took awhile to unlock, Something with AC3. Didn't get Connors version until new york and by that time, 70% if not more of the game is completed. In AC4 you have to do some weird community challenge that most can't even do. I didn't even know the explorer outfit was the Red and White assassin outfit until i was informed on this thread. Otherwise I wouldn't have even made it. Those suits need to be available earlier in the game, so people can choose whether they want to look like apart of the creed!

RinoTheBouncer
01-08-2014, 09:22 PM
I do think the looks of Altair and Ezio were more assassin-y but I preferred Ezio’s gray robes from Revelations. However, I do agree that Aveline doesn’t look like an Assassin and Edward doesn’t feel like one.

MnemonicSyntax
01-08-2014, 09:22 PM
Disagree.

It shows that not all Assassins dressed the same way and having the same two colors over and over again is boring.

Plus, you know, since 2 there's been options pretty much.

KingNova7
01-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Disagree.

It shows that not all Assassins dressed the same way and having the same two colors over and over again is boring.

Plus, you know, since 2 there's been options pretty much.
then please explain why the two black assassins look nothing like their counterparts. Is it intentional to isolate them in such a way?

RinoTheBouncer
01-08-2014, 09:29 PM
then please explain why the two black assassins look nothing like their counterparts. Is it intentional to isolate them in such a way?

I think so. I think they’re trying to say that Assassins can be assassins even if they’re dressed in sagging jeans and big number shirts LOL :P jk.

Wolfmeister1010
01-08-2014, 09:31 PM

They look different because they are black. Is that the answer you wanted?

None of the protagonists look like each other. That is one of the points of a new protagonist. The hood is one thing. THAT is an icon. But red and white? Boring, and is a pretty damn clashy color in the settings of AC3 and 4.

KingNova7
01-08-2014, 09:36 PM
They look different because they are black. Is that the answer you wanted?

None of the protagonists look like each other. That is one of the points of a new protagonist. The hood is one thing. THAT is an icon. But red and white? Boring, and is a pretty damn clashy color in the settings of AC3 and 4.
blue is a more dominant portion of the suit in the most recent games...... Aveline doesn't even have the hood. Adewale doesn't have a WHITE hood. White doesn't clash with anything.

Wolfmeister1010
01-08-2014, 09:42 PM
blue is a more dominant portion of the suit in the most recent games...... Aveline doesn't even have the hood. Adewale doesn't have a WHITE hood. White doesn't clash with anything.

except with the gray and black colored outfits of EVERYONE in colonial/british cities. And no one wore white in Havana or Istanbul either. The only pace where bright white actually worked was in Middle East. And yes Aveline can get a hood.

MnemonicSyntax
01-08-2014, 09:52 PM

Your mistake is thinking they have counterparts. Each Assassin is different. Shao Jun doesn't use a hidden blade. Aveline doesn't use a hood.

Just because the first and second game did it a certain way, doesn't make it set in any sort of stone.

KingNova7
01-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Your mistake is thinking they have counterparts. Each Assassin is different. Shao Jun doesn't use a hidden blade. Aveline doesn't use a hood.

Just because the first and second game did it a certain way, doesn't make it set in any sort of stone.

i disagree

MnemonicSyntax
01-08-2014, 10:04 PM
i disagree

Cool?

But you know, the proof is there. Disagree all you'd like.

Wolfmeister1010
01-08-2014, 10:26 PM
i disagree

care to..ahem..share some..reasons?

Kagurra
01-09-2014, 02:57 AM
Someone posted once (can't remember who... sorry) that since Altair and Ezio had red and white, and Connor and Edward had blue and white (with the red sash obviously), maybe the next Assassin will have white and another main color.

And as much as I love the white robes and hood, it would be interesting to see an Assassin with a default outfit with no white or just a white sash. Like the Chinese Assassin in that one fan art where he had red tattered robes and two swords on his back. I can never remember the artist and I don't have any images saved of it.

pirate1802
01-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Meh, I want even more wildly varying outfits. Assassins are supposed to be from varying cultures. let us emphasize that, rather than stay in the same old red and white. Aveline's outfit design was awesome, especially because it didn't have a hood. Edward's outfit was my favourite in the series. More such designs pls. Get rid of the hood too if it doesn't fit the character, I won't complain.

Kagurra
01-09-2014, 03:15 AM
Get rid of the hood too if it doesn't fit the character, I won't complain.

I will. >->

Fatal-Feit
01-09-2014, 03:21 AM
It is better varied. The white and red robes are dull and overrated. When Ezio changed to his grey traveling robe, I was astounded. I also enjoyed how the Kenway Saga shifted to blue and were very unique. Aveline had a pretty cool one too, regardless of not having a hood.

As Kagurra mentioned, the next Assassin might shift to another color and that'd be perfectly fine.

EDIT: CAN'T FORGET ABOUT ADEWALE AND ACHILLES!!! They had some ****ing awesome robes.

pirate1802
01-09-2014, 03:26 AM

Because you have this idea of assassins who must wear white robes, red sash and big hoods. Remember those six assassin statues in villa auditore? Try to remember if any of them looked like their "counterparts". Heck what about your assassin allies in AC2? No hood or robes there too.

DinoSteve1
01-09-2014, 04:21 AM
I think the colour red should stand out the most on any Assassin's robe, as it is the colour of blood, and they spill blood to achieve there objectives. The white or any other colour is not important. I have often thought the robes should be a dark colour as white stands out too much. Its like shouting LOOK AT ME.

jeffies04
01-09-2014, 04:24 AM
One of the main centerpieces of the Assassin Order is to blend with the people and hide in plain sight. Times change. Granted, the game has always given us a sort of "eccentric" outfit for our main protagonist, the outfit has still always kept with the tradition of the times. I think if someone were to be gallivanting down the street in Colonial America wearing a hooded bright white and red robe, too many people are going to notice. The browns and grays were common then except for nobility and the more fortunate and then it was typically a regal red or royal blue type of style.

Kagurra
01-09-2014, 04:37 AM
I think the colour red should stand out the most on any Assassin's robe, as it is the colour of blood, and they spill blood to achieve there objectives. The white or any other colour is not important. I have often thought the robes should be a dark colour as white stands out too much. Its like shouting LOOK AT ME.

I actually think you're wrong here. The white could symbolize clarity and then the red blood would always strain the white showing the kill. Or maybe I'm totally backwards on this. I'm sure this is one of those things that's debatable forever, unless there's something written that specifically explains the white robes... which I'm sure there is.

phoenix-force411
01-09-2014, 05:17 AM
You don't need to look all assassin-like to be an assassin. I was kind of glad they moved away from the red and white since Revelations. I thought it made the Assassins more diverse. I mean, look at some of the other assassins within one of the ancestor's lifetime, you don't see them wearing those colors along with hoodies.

dbzk1999
01-09-2014, 05:21 AM
You don't need to look all assassin-like to be an assassin. I was kind of glad they moved away from the red and white since Revelations. I thought it made the Assassins more diverse. I mean, look at some of the other assassins within one of the ancestor's lifetime, you don't see them wearing those colors along with hoodies.

ALA YUSUF Machiavelli Mario do I need to go on lol :)

pirate1802
01-09-2014, 05:31 AM
ALA YUSUF Machiavelli Mario do I need to go on lol :)

But they are not COOL until they have red and white and hoodie!!one1!

ShoryukenMan
01-09-2014, 05:32 AM
While I prefer the white and red colors over most other assassin colors, it really doesn't bother me much if they wear different colored robes. Besides, my favorite robes/armor in the series was the Armor of Altair and those were black and white. Now, what I would love to see make a return is the beak. That's just me, though.

pirate1802
01-09-2014, 05:34 AM
They could do a thing like Revelations, where you had the default grey outfit and a traditional red-and-white version of that same outfit. That would keep everyone happy.

phoenix-force411
01-09-2014, 05:36 AM
My favorite outfit is the Assassin's Creed II outfit. Second outfit is Assassin's Creed: Revelations. And third is Assassin's Creed III outfit.

pacmanate
01-09-2014, 05:59 AM
I love the Red and White, it will always be Iconic but only because of Altair.

But the outfit has to fit with the time period.

itsamea-mario
01-09-2014, 08:38 AM
Remember when these forums were Red and White, do you!?
It looked a bit tacky, but it had charm damn it.
we used to be amazed when there was a picture in the background.
ah, living in the past, the best kind of living.

SixKeys
01-09-2014, 11:16 AM
They could do a thing like Revelations, where you had the default grey outfit and a traditional red-and-white version of that same outfit. That would keep everyone happy.

They did that in AC3 and AC4 and people are still complaining.

Kagurra
01-09-2014, 11:30 AM
They did that in AC3 and AC4 and people are still complaining.

They didn't have a white and red outfit in AC4. Unless you count the explorer outfit nobody has or can get.

TexasToast712
01-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Next assassin should have green as his default/primary color.

TexasToast712
01-09-2014, 11:52 AM
I love the Red and White, it will always be Iconic but only because of Altair.

But the outfit has to fit with the time period.

There wasnt a whole lot of red on Altair. At least not as much as Ezio. I think Ezio started the made the red/white combo as popular as it is.

pirate1802
01-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Yup, a darker shade of green or even saffron. I can see that working.

talljesper
01-09-2014, 01:37 PM
As has already been said I think that the next AC should do away completely with the 'traditional' AC outfit robes hood and all, and start fresh so to speak.

Kagurra
01-09-2014, 02:23 PM
I found that Chinese Assassin art I'm always raving on about. It's red and black. I seriously like it, and it's not one solid color so it would have the ability to have different color variations.

http://geekdraw.com/2013/01/more-beautiful-assassins-creed-art-by-yuan/

pacmanate
01-09-2014, 02:53 PM
There wasnt a whole lot of red on Altair. At least not as much as Ezio. I think Ezio started the made the red/white combo as popular as it is.

Ezio did have more Red but I personally find Altairs clothing more appealing. It was just simple white clothing broken up with a red cloth belt, I just loved how raw it was.

SixKeys
01-09-2014, 05:50 PM
They didn't have a white and red outfit in AC4. Unless you count the explorer outfit nobody has or can get.

That's what I meant. It's in the game, just....not unlockable because Ubisoft. :rolleyes:

adventurewomen
01-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Red & White doesn't signify being an Assassin, it's not a symbol.

@KingNova7: I don't see you complaining about Ezio's default gray robes of Revelations. Connor's robes had more white, the blue was just an accent color, Edward's red and blue in his assassin robes were also accent colors of his robes. Each assassin is different.

lothario-da-be
01-09-2014, 06:02 PM
I like the variation, but i hope the most used/ceremonical color stays white and red.

itsamea-mario
01-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Red is gud cos i liek blud.

Which isn't a totally ridiculous thing to say, if you're wearing lots of red, i imagine it does a good job of hiding the blood, especially if you wear it on your arms and such, of course that makes white THE worst colour choice.

pirate1802
01-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Explorer outfit is red and white? I never paid attention. :O

phoenix-force411
01-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Although ACIII and ACIV: BF characters don't wear an outfit that is red & white, there's always a costume that offers it, and so, I don't know why anyone's complaining. In 3, it was the Jamestown, and in 4, it's the Explorer.

Kagurra
01-09-2014, 09:39 PM
if you're wearing lots of red, i imagine it does a good job of hiding the blood, especially if you wear it on your arms and such

Makes a lot of sense

Although ACIII and ACIV: BF characters don't wear an outfit that is red & white, there's always a costume that offers it, and so, I don't know why anyone's complaining. In 3, it was the Jamestown, and in 4, it's the Explorer.

But I can't use the Explorer outfit.

dbzk1999
01-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Makes a lot of sense

But I can't use the Explorer outfit.
Like gold member said "too bad for u hoo"

Kagurra
01-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Like gold member said "too bad for u hoo"

WOW Thnx.

"The cumoonity chelenge is such a smart idear guise. Tnx Ubisooft. If u didnt get the otfit frum the first on u just suck and sux for u."

Except that first event was held before the next-gen versions of the game were released. So screw like 60%+ of the playerbase, rite?

SixKeys
01-09-2014, 11:40 PM
WOW Thnx.

"The cumoonity chelenge is such a smart idear guise. Tnx Ubisooft. If u didnt get the otfit frum the first on u just suck and sux for u."

Except that first event was held before the next-gen versions of the game were released. So screw like 60%+ of the playerbase, rite?

And not even held at all for PC yet...

souNdwAve89
01-09-2014, 11:45 PM
I like the classic red and white as much as the next person, but I'm fine with the color scheme they're giving in the newer games. Sometimes the classic red and white breaks the immersive experience in my opinion. I find it a little hard to imagine Ezio wearing his Brotherhood outfit in a city like Constantinople. In fact, I think Ubisoft art and design team did a superb job with Ezio's outfit in Revelations. My favorite outfit so far is Connor's because it is a nice mix of western and Native American fashion. I mean, it makes sense for Assassins to mix things up, so they can stay hidden. I always found it a little funny that Ezio's outfit in AC2 and Brotherhood had a big Assassin symbol on his red sash as if he wants to be seen by the Templars, lol. I do admit that the Caribbean Assassin's outfit (minus Ah Tabai's) do look nice and they remind me of the Third Crusades Assassin outfits.

Kagurra
01-09-2014, 11:59 PM
And not even held at all for PC yet...

Make it at least 70% of the playerbase then? I wonder how big the percentage is for 360/PS3.

LoyalACFan
01-10-2014, 12:05 AM
... I thought the Explorer outfit was the one that just replaces the blue accents with with brown? I didn't think there was any red on it.

Either way, those craving the red and white still have the crimson cloak and the officer's outfit.

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131119063337/assassinscreed/images/7/72/AC4_Crimson_Cloak_outfit.pnghttp://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131125053842/assassinscreed/images/0/09/AC4_Officer%27s_outfit.png

ShoryukenMan
01-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Oh, cool. I completely forgot about the cloaks in AC IV. In fact, I don't think I ever even used them. Looks pretty sweet.

LoyalACFan
01-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Oh, cool. I completely forgot about the cloaks in AC IV. In fact, I don't think I ever even used them. Looks pretty sweet.

TBH I think it looks better with the hood down, but I couldn't find a high-quality pic of it.

Kagurra
01-10-2014, 01:02 AM
... I thought the Explorer outfit was the one that just replaces the blue accents with with brown? I didn't think there was any red on it.

Either way, those craving the red and white still have the crimson cloak and the officer's outfit.

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131119063337/assassinscreed/images/7/72/AC4_Crimson_Cloak_outfit.pnghttp://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131125053842/assassinscreed/images/0/09/AC4_Officer%27s_outfit.png

The explorer outfit replaces the blue coat tails with white and the blue underneath the armor with black/brown. Then on the front of the outfit underneath the pistols is red outlining instead of blue, and the black on the back of the coat tails has red accents. The spanish cloak is too "fancy" and the officer's outfit is cool, but I don't use it because I feel like a British soldier, and it's weird.

Megas_Doux
01-10-2014, 02:53 AM
So far even, though I REALLY like ACBīs default robes and Connorīs, I think only Altairīs and Edward really could really "blend" into a crowd.....

The whole Explorer outfit is a huge joke!!!!! Too bad, since is probably the one I like the most after the Pirate captain one.

pirate1802
01-10-2014, 03:30 AM
So far even, though I REALLY like ACBīs default robes and Connorīs, I think only Altairīs and Edward really could really "blend" into a crowd..

Exactly. Because those two outfits are not painted over by assassin insignia everywhere! Jeez, sometimes the devs and players forget that assassins are supposed to HIDE themselves.

pirate1802
01-10-2014, 03:33 AM

They are like the badassest things evar! I used them all the time. I only regret you can't match the clocks with an outfit of your choice.

Regarding the Officer's outfit, I think it got the scheme backwards. Traditionally white covers he major portions and red the lesser part. I'm not complaining, just pointing out.. as I dont mind the loss of red-and-white thaat much.

KingNova7
01-10-2014, 05:50 AM
EDIT: I realize i was wrong. The problem is not that the default suits are not cool(i still like them despite there issues).

The problem is that the alternate outfits that are traditional assassin outfit colors are not easily accessible. In ACR, the masyaf suit took awhile to unlock, Something with AC3. Didn't get Connors version until new york and by that time, 70% if not more of the game is completed. In AC4 you have to do some weird community challenge that most can't even do. I didn't even know the explorer outfit was the Red and White assassin outfit until i was informed on this thread. Otherwise I wouldn't have even made it. Those suits need to be available earlier in the game, so people can choose whether they want to look like apart of the creed!

Fatal-Feit
01-10-2014, 10:11 AM

http://i40.tinypic.com/2hovb0z.jpg

pirate1802
01-10-2014, 10:32 AM
lol holy ****! Its like people forgot what Achilles said. We are Assassins, we don't announce ourselves from the rooftops!

I think, it started with Brotherhood, when they started representing the protag as some kind of superhero with his own distinctive costume, style and all. Now the problem is, a superhero costume is supposed to help show him distinctive in a crowd, while an assassin's costume is supposed to do the exact opposite! The best "assassin" is the one who blends in with the crowd and remains invisible. Not the one who is flashing red and white and has the assassin insignia painted all over his body. Lol with costumes like these, no wonder the Templars hunted these guys out haha. Funny how the Templars are actually more discreet than the Assassins in the games.

Fatal-Feit
01-10-2014, 10:43 AM
lol holy ****! Its like people forgot what Achilles said. We are Assassins, we don't announce ourselves from the rooftops!

I think, it started with Brotherhood, when they started representing the protag as some kind of superhero with his own distinctive costume, style and all. Now the problem is, a superhero costume is supposed to help show him distinctive in a crowd, while an assassin's costume is supposed to do the exact opposite! The best "assassin" is the one who blends in with the crowd and remains invisible. Not the one who is flashing red and white and has the assassin insignia painted all over his body. Lol with costumes like these, no wonder the Templars hunted these guys out haha. Funny how the Templars are actually more discreet than the Assassins in the games.

That's why in typical AC fashion, they have your character do this grey blending effect. AC:3 and AC:4 had the costumes right, IMO. (Still don't know why they brought back the grey blending effect in AC:IV)

pirate1802
01-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Imo, the most assassinlike costumes were AC1 and AC4. Because these two costumes had alost no assassin signs, symbols and all, and the colour schemes were such that you blend in with the people walking around you. Next come AC3 and ACR costumes. These had some amount of symbols, but still were discreet enough not to stand out. AC2 was just about okay, not a big fan of that one. And the least said about ACB the better. Its pretty much everything I do NOT want in an assassin costume, but it probably is also the costume that makes you feel "apart of the brotherhood", a brotherhood that commands you to be discreet, lol. Like I said, its because they sought to make the Assassin a superhero, each with his own distinct costume, symbol that MUST be on his belt and bracers etc.

KingNova7
01-10-2014, 11:34 AM
so know you guys think we shouldn't even have the choice to get the traditional colors? wow

pirate1802
01-10-2014, 11:51 AM
No one ever said that. People said they don't want those costumes again. That and the suggestion that those costumes make one feel more a part of the brotherhood, a brotherhood that commands you to be discreet.

I even said that such costumes should be available as an option. You're making the mistake you made in the weapon choice thread. Does anyone miss many weapons? Lolnope. So you guys are against many weapons!! Blasphemy!

DinoSteve1
01-10-2014, 11:58 AM
If the next Assassin's Creed is set after Black Flag the robes will have go, maybe they could be replaced by long cloaks or long coats.

Fatal-Feit
01-10-2014, 12:01 PM
so know you guys think we shouldn't even have the choice to get the traditional colors? wow

I don't hate the White and Red robes. In fact, I still like them. The problem is they've overdone their stay. Notice how you assume they're the ''real deal- all creed- true assassin'' colors? Yeah, that's the problem. The Red and White Robes aren't suppose to be a requirement. Throughout the entire AC saga, settings change and so does the assassins.

Besides, who'd want the series to be that bland? Yippy-do!!!-- Ubisoft rewards all the robes from the past games! Well, no one would care anymore because they all look the same anyway.

EchoFiveKilo
01-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Connors were the best looking to me because they looked the most rugged, and you could tell he was someone not to be messed with just by looking at him. Besides, I think if every AC was solid white and red, it would get boring. But if the time period suited it then by all means go for it. I dont think Ubi has failed on any of the assassins character design so far, all of the outfits look good from AC1 through to AC3.

DinoSteve1
01-10-2014, 12:47 PM
I must have played a different AC3, Conor looked anything but rugged.

EchoFiveKilo
01-10-2014, 01:14 PM
I must have played a different AC3, Conor looked anything but rugged.

Yeah you must have

pacmanate
01-10-2014, 04:58 PM
So far even, though I REALLY like ACBīs default robes and Connorīs, I think only Altairīs and Edward really could really "blend" into a crowd.....

The whole Explorer outfit is a huge joke!!!!! Too bad, since is probably the one I like the most after the Pirate captain one.

I said this in another thread about Altairs clothes. I just loved how simple they were.

pirate1802
01-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Yep. Those are the only two default outfits that don't have all kind of assassin logos painted and embroidered over them.

KingNova7
01-11-2014, 12:03 AM
I stll would like the suits to be more acceible. The default styles are fine. Just want the choice early to look like a throwback assassin

LoyalACFan
01-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Why is this even a big deal? All of the Assassins so far have had a red and white color scheme (barring Ezio's ACR robes, but he had two red & white ones before that)... but if you don't like it, buy a new outfit! If you want more red, buy a new outfit! If you want something totally different, buy a new outfit! I understand the frustration with the explorer outfit being tied to the frustrating Community Challenge BS, but there are already plenty of options in Black Flag for everyone to find SOMETHING they like.

Personally, I like the fact that they've all been red and white by default, because it means they look cooler and more consistent in fan and concept art. Part of the reason I didn't like Aveline's outfit was because she looks out of place among the other Assassins. Even though I almost never play in any of the default outfits, I like the uniform look they lend to the protagonists.

KingNova7
01-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Why is this even a big deal? All of the Assassins so far have had a red and white color scheme (barring Ezio's ACR robes, but he had two red & white ones before that)... but if you don't like it, buy a new outfit! If you want more red, buy a new outfit! If you want something totally different, buy a new outfit! I understand the frustration with the explorer outfit being tied to the frustrating Community Challenge BS, but there are already plenty of options in Black Flag for everyone to find SOMETHING they like.

Personally, I like the fact that they've all been red and white by default, because it means they look cooler and more consistent in fan and concept art. Part of the reason I didn't like Aveline's outfit was because she looks out of place among the other Assassins. Even though I almost never play in any of the default outfits, I like the uniform look they lend to the protagonists.
Connors is blue and White. Edwards are blue white and brown with some red on his belt. I just want the throwback color alternate suits to be more easily available.

itsamea-mario
01-11-2014, 12:49 AM
More yellow pls.

LoyalACFan
01-11-2014, 12:57 AM
Connors is blue and White. Edwards are blue white and brown with some red on his belt.

Both Connor and Edward have a huge red sash around their waist... And why is the blue and brown an issue? Not even Altair or Ezio were ALL red & white... Altair had grey and brown on his, and Ezio wore a black cape in AC2.

I just want the throwback color alternate suits to be more easily available.

You automatically get them for beating the previous games. I know it's glitchy for some people and I understand that that's frustrating and unacceptable, but the outfits are there. We've had throwback suits in every single game.

KingNova7
01-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Both Connor and Edward have a huge red sash around their waist... And why is the blue and brown an issue? Not even Altair or Ezio were ALL red & white... Altair had grey and brown on his, and Ezio wore a black cape in AC2.

You automatically get them for beating the previous games. I know it's glitchy for some people and I understand that that's frustrating and unacceptable, but the outfits are there. We've had throwback suits in every single game. no no no lol. I don't want the throwback suits. I want the throwback colors. I wasn't to be able to change edwards suits to the throwback colors. And I can via The Explorer Outfit. But the Outfit is not easily available at all. In Ac3 connors throwback colors, where not unlocked until new york. Relatively late in the game