PDA

View Full Version : Only those who finished the game

St4bm3n0w
01-08-2014, 07:16 PM
How many having the social event issues have fully completed the game. I have not seen social events since I completed the game. Before completing the game I found 3 white wales and 2 social chests. Just curious to see if completing the game is a possible cause.

luv10man
01-08-2014, 07:29 PM
On 360 I completed with everything...platinum award. Tried to play a second time and absolutely nothing found as far as community items. Traded up to XBox One and in over 70+ hours ( mostly wasted searching time) I have only found 1 of each social item even with added friends and a cheat map posted on AC Initiates. It's freaking ridiculous. I have sent letters to sport with no response and am about to post a pissed off letter here.

Captain Tomatoz
01-08-2014, 07:30 PM
In my entire play through I have not seen a social event. I heard they made them rare but something must have gone wrong.

EVA Spartan 317
01-08-2014, 07:51 PM
I bought the game on release and since then I've completed the game twice! On my first playthrough I've found all kind of social items!
And they weren't so rare by the way! There was a time when I could plunder more than 20 Toyal Convoys in a row! White whales were there at every 30 minute or so!
But on my second one they were very rare! It was the time when most of the issues appeared on the forums!
Since then I couldn't find anything!

NATHANnpc808
01-08-2014, 08:29 PM
I encourage friends and everyone seeing this issue call 1 (888) 824-7038 to open tickets.

Mr_Shade
01-08-2014, 08:35 PM
I encourage friends and everyone seeing this issue call 1 (888) 824-7038 to open tickets.
The issue is a known one, the team are investigating why some people seem never to have seen any, however please be aware, calling the support line, can result in call charges.

If people wish to help support investigate - you can do so for free, via the support site.

www.support.ubi.com

luv10man
01-08-2014, 10:27 PM
The issue is a known one, the team are investigating why some people seem never to have seen any, however please be aware, calling the support line, can result in call charges.

If people wish to help support investigate - you can do so for free, via the support site.

www.support.ubi.com
Ya right mr shade. What a joke...half the time when you send it goes to "I'm sorry this page is unavailable at this time". Oh and be warned folks...when you voice your problem and opinion Mr Shade will lock down your post! I didn't know UBI was such a communist, censored organization.

MnemonicSyntax
01-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Ya right mr shade. What a joke...half the time when you send it goes to "I'm sorry this page is unavailable at this time". Oh and be warned folks...when you voice your problem and opinion Mr Shade will lock down your post! I didn't know UBI was such a communist, censored organization.

You should go back and look at your post history and see why your threads get locked.

Grow up son, and go reread why your thread was locked in the first place. You're not the first person who has made a thread on this issue, so consolidation is natural.

ExiledHairyman
01-08-2014, 10:53 PM
I had trouble finding social events too (on 360) after completing the game until yesterday. Before completing the game (after patch), I found a white whale and royal convoy through normal gameplay; afterwards I couldn't find anything despite hours of searching. I found both a social chest/white whale yesterday however, trying a new searching method. I looked up recent social event sightings (Xbox360 only) and visited the location of the sightings. If the event did not spawn, I reset the console (to supposedly change server) to try again. It worked both times in the two events I tried for, so now i'm done; anyhow it doesn't seem completing the game negates social event spawns.

luv10man
01-09-2014, 02:34 PM
You should go back and look at your post history and see why your threads get locked.

Grow up son, and go reread why your thread was locked in the first place. You're not the first person who has made a thread on this issue, so consolidation is natural.

Son? Kiss my *** boy.