PDA

View Full Version : Altair ezio and connor outfits wont unlock

IMeNTaLLy iLLI
01-08-2014, 12:24 PM
For some reason those outfits don't unlock i played previous games uplay even says that i played it but for some reason i dont get the outfits can someone please help me ?

Captain Tomatoz
01-08-2014, 06:01 PM
I had the same problem. After a number of attempts with ubisoft support we managed to sort it. What worked for me was to unlink my xbox live account from my uplay account on a web browser. Then put in disc 1 in my xbox and link it back from there.

Hope this helps :)

Mr_Shade
01-08-2014, 06:07 PM
Please contact support if the above fix does not work:

www.support.ubi.com

Fatal-Feit
01-08-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm having the same issue on PC. My first saves were deleted so I had to start over and I'm not getting the robes.

UbiVolfbane
01-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Hello, please be sure that the Uplay account you are using to play AC4 is the same when playing the other games. It requires save data on the gamer profile and Uplay client. Please check that the data and games are linked to this account. Also, be sure that you play through sequence 3 to double check the outfits in the captain's cabin. Please check here: http://uplay.ubi.com If you are still unable to obtain the outfits or have any other issues, please contact your region's Support using the links in my signature below.

Fatal-Feit
01-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Hello, please be sure that the Uplay account you are using to play AC4 is the same when playing the other games. It requires save data on the gamer profile and Uplay client. Please check that the data and games are linked to this account. Also, be sure that you play through sequence 3 to double check the outfits in the captain's cabin. Please check here: http://uplay.ubi.com If you are still unable to obtain the outfits or have any other issues, please contact your region's Support using the links in my signature below.

Yes, they are all linked to the same account. It's still the same AC:IV, on the same PC, on the same Uplay account. I got all three robes on my first save file. Then it was deleted and my latest save did not receive them. (sequence 4 right now)

UncappedWheel82
01-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Give it time. I was having the same issue, but after a few days it worked itself out. Sorry if I have no other advice, but it took 3 days for me to get those outfits after syncing, and re-syncing, my stuff. Ubi's check system is just slow if you ask me.