PDA

View Full Version : Good money idea for Ubisoft and better customer service

SuparMoo
01-08-2014, 11:31 AM
I would PAY to see the AC 1-3 story implemented into AC4 as replayable content just without the Desmond stuff.

with the new "interactive" animus thing, this seems to be a logical step though..

All ubisoft needs to do is import ALL audio ;), update the models. spruce up the landscapes. and import the story.. and EASY MONEH ;)

please make Major Expansions or DLCs to AC4 where you implement all the other games..

this will make it easier in the future aswell for you.. 1 engine to control em all ;)

We love you Ubisoft. making great games, seems like the new Good guys..

but please. this should be pure logic with the new introduction.. implement this ;) just announce it atleast ;P

strigoi1958
01-08-2014, 06:12 PM
It's a nice idea but I don't think it would be a logical step to sell the whole series as 1 game. Personally I cannot think why anyone would not want to play all the AC games but if anyone didn't want previous versions and were forced to buy them in order to get the one they want then the complaints would start. Ubi often gift games with some pre-orders and after buying only a few I have had 2 others free... (thanks Uplay :D) so they are kind of incorporating other games but just not running through 1 program. :D

seville57
01-08-2014, 06:21 PM
I would PAY to see the AC 1-3 story implemented into AC4 as replayable content just without the Desmond stuff.

with the new "interactive" animus thing, this seems to be a logical step though..

All ubisoft needs to do is import ALL audio ;), update the models. spruce up the landscapes. and import the story.. and EASY MONEH ;)

please make Major Expansions or DLCs to AC4 where you implement all the other games..

this will make it easier in the future aswell for you.. 1 engine to control em all ;)

We love you Ubisoft. making great games, seems like the new Good guys..

but please. this should be pure logic with the new introduction.. implement this ;) just announce it atleast ;P And maybe get more bugs in one game?

No thank you.