PDA

View Full Version : can someone tell me how to fix this

countrybo89
01-08-2014, 08:29 AM
im having a graphics glitch in my game that comes randomly. i have tryed every thing to fix it ,changing graphic settings from low to high, reloading missions, and re installing the game, its hard to describe in words what it does so i took screenshots of it. but sometime it will go randomly where all i can see is weired colors and shapes and all the pictures in the pause screen are bugged out with like colorr full squares. it usly happens when i begin a cut scene after a few missions or when part of the mission sends me out of the animus but its random i have had night where i played normal for hours then some thime the bug hits every time i log in, i would really like to fix this if any one knows how or i just want my money back from this premium junk
i can play this game on ultra with min lag or problems i dont think its my pc maybe somthing is corrupted can anyone help me fix this

my pc
alienware x51 r2
1.5gb nivida gtx 645
windows 8
intel(r) core i5 4430 cpu @3ghz
1TB memory
8.00gb ram

countrybo89
01-08-2014, 08:29 AM
i cant figure out how to send the screenshots

countrybo89
01-08-2014, 08:35 AM
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=214056877

here is the screenshots

Frag_Maniac
01-08-2014, 11:30 AM
If your CPU or GPU is overclocked, try running stock settings. If that isn't it, try Nvidia's latest beta GPU driver.