PDA

View Full Version : Black island pack

Saxs253
01-06-2014, 11:16 PM
I just redeemed my code for the black island pack for the xbox one and it said it has downloaded but when i go look for the island it is not there. I know where the island is and what is comes with because i had it on the 360. Is anyone else not having their content show up? Advice?

Bookeworm
01-07-2014, 12:58 AM
Honestly, mine comes and goes. Sometimes when I load up my game it's there, and sometimes it's not. Same with the Initiates Sails pack. The Ubisoft Support recommendation is to power cycle your Xbone by turning it off, unplugging the power cable from the back of your console, waiting 2 minutes, plugging it back in, and turning it on with the front button. I haven't had that actually work, to fix it, but I occasionally find that uninstalling and reinstalling the DLC will help the game recognize it on the next boot up. Honestly, since the Xbox is made as an "always on" console, I'm just thinking about leaving my game running all the time once it shows up so I don't lose it again.
Anyway, that's my input.

Saxs253
01-09-2014, 02:55 AM
I tried uninstalling it but it didnt seem it work. I will try to unplug the power cord and uninstall again and see if that helps. Thanks though.