PDA

View Full Version : A tip for 'AC4BFSP.exe has stopped...'

guest-01VHMV3U
01-06-2014, 01:35 PM
I have a tip to provide for those who are having black screen from the start and seeing the message such as 'AC4BFSP.exe has stopped working..'.

I myself think this tip is pretty lame but anyway, I'll tell you what I think.

Whether you click the AC4BFSP.exe directly or click 'Single-player' in Uplay launcher, those who are having a problem will see the black screen from the start.

When you click or type any key in black screen status, it will turn to white screen(or not but usually it does) and a message saying 'AC4BFSP.exe has stopped working..' will appear. You will probably try again and again, but to no avail. Yeah, I know how you feel. 0_0

And here's the tip...What you need is nothing special; patience.

When you enter the black screen status with a mouse cursor in busy mode, DON'T do anything. Don't touch anything.
Don't escape to the window using 'Ctrl+Alt+Del'. Don't touch your mouse and keyboard. Just leave your computer as it is and let the black screen go on. STAY in black screen mode.

If you wait patiently for your computer about 3 to 5 minutes, it may work and show you the first page of AC 4 saying 'This game is...blah blah religious ...'.

This solution worked for me. When I had a problem with black screen I clicked and drummed the keyboard frantically and it just stopped working. But when I waited patiently, it finally worked after a long black screen mode.

If you waited for more than 5 minutes and still does not work... I'm suggesting you to find other solutions.

But I hope this works for most of you.

guest-01VHMV3U
01-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Important : This tip is for those who are having black screen issue from the start, not the midst of the game play. Please note this... :+

mitsaras_78
01-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Try to change your mouse usb port or another mouse and the game run again normaly without errors.I think that its a bug or compatibility issues :)