PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates-DLC-Freedom Cry "Sail Into A Storm" ???

IWGCJoeCool
01-06-2014, 01:31 AM
anyone else having a problem getting this? in the main game, no problem when it was up to do...just kept scanning the horizon until i saw the storm clouds and lighning off in the distance, then warp speed to the area. but storms seem rare in Freedom Cry, or at least, rare to see in the distance, if at all. seems like it's sunny and nice, then all of a sudden you are in one...no getting to one, thus not completed in the Initiates mission.

aL_____eX
01-06-2014, 01:33 AM
Try replaying the first mission. There's no way to get around the storm. :p Worked for me.

IWGCJoeCool
01-06-2014, 02:06 AM
Try replaying the first mission. There's no way to get around the storm. :p Worked for me.

i guess that's what happens when you have the DLC for 2 weeks and finish it before Initiates puts up stuff to do? all the other stuff, and the first set of Inititaes stuff worked fine.

Furious_Lunatic
01-06-2014, 02:03 PM
Or you could just wait till the next storm pops up, not like they're rare or anything... :p

pacmanate
01-06-2014, 07:59 PM
You can use Travel Speed in storms in Freedom Cry :D

PandaPuff86
01-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Just replay the first mission. You'll get it no problem.

IWGCJoeCool
01-07-2014, 01:23 AM
You can use Travel Speed in storms in Freedom Cry :D

hey thanx, but that was my point...i find myself in storms all the time, but never any in the near distance to sail to, or Enter. i'm just all-of-a-sudden in one

but thanx to the answers, i just replayed the first sequence today...where the main goal/option is to "sail into the storm"

i did, and the challenge cleared.

JC

RinoTheBouncer
01-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Replay the first mission. It works!