PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Freedom Cry How do I Access the DLC??

josh6135
01-06-2014, 01:14 AM
I have Assassins Creed 4 installed with the season pass purchased, how to I install/ access/ play the Freedom Cry DLC? in uplay in the "DLC" section it says "Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry (next line) Copy code to clipboard (next line) "OWNED",

guest-01VHMV3U
01-06-2014, 02:18 AM
If you purchased AC 4 with Season Pass from the start, Ubisoft must have sent you two keys to your mail; one for AC 4 itself and the other one for Season Pass unlock.

I bought Season Pass after I played AC 4 for a few days. They sent me a Season Pass key to my mail and I typed the key in the 'Unlock Content' in Uplay Launcher account.

josh6135
01-06-2014, 02:45 AM
in uplay in the "DLC" section it says "Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry (next line) Copy code to clipboard (next line) "OWNED", so if I own it already I think it should just show up in the game menu somehwhwere, after you typed the key into unlock content, how did you go about actually playing the Freedom Cry DLC?

Vineland
01-06-2014, 03:29 AM
I found it under Aveline. When I clicked the box the next page gave me the Freedom Cry option. After I started playing it the the Aveline box had Freedom Cry on it.

Razrback16
01-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Once you get the DLC activated, you need to get back out to the main AC menu and in the upper right corner you should see "Freedom Cry" available as an option.