PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed waste of money

Razor8689
01-05-2014, 11:45 AM
I have just wasted a lot money on this game. It just refuses to start. It's almost as if Ubisoft planned this. I would have been much better off with GTA 5 on my XBOX 360. I don't understand why Ubisoft have to cheat us. It would be alright if they at least tried to fix the problem but apparently they think it beneath them to do so.
Dell XPS 15
Intel core I7
Nvidia GeForce Gt 540 M
6 GB Ram

Externall89
01-05-2014, 12:56 PM
A gt540 M ? that a ****ty card dude , i'd be amazed if that card could run AC : BF .

Sdwakias
01-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Blame the game because you have a terrible card... Also, the game works fine for the majority of the community. Only a few idiots have problems because they think their computers are high-end.

YazX_
01-05-2014, 04:05 PM
this is useless thread and waste of time, Mod please lock it down.

SeelenSchwert
01-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Useless is youre bunch of kids argumentation. The game truely sucks. I do remember this ship and fighting system of a game, i dont know why and which but i knew this system of somewhere.

The game is full of bugs, especially the collecting threads.
Only qualitative games were the first and the second ac.

YazX_
01-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Useless is youre bunch of kids argumentation. The game truely sucks. I do remember this ship and fighting system of a game, i dont know why and which but i knew this system of somewhere.

And you are the grown up who changed the discussion entirely with something irrelevant by bashing the game and comparing it to other NON-Existent ones, i think you are comparing it to previous ACs LOL. Anyway, if you dont like it, nobody forced you to buy it.

Externall89
01-06-2014, 09:13 AM

I'm also dissapointed with the game and i had so many freaking problems with it myself and support is pretty much useless but i allways found a fix from the community , but this guy is saying the game is not worth buying because he can't play , and mosth likelly the reason he can't play is because his pc doesn't have the required specs for what the game actually need .
I know i have a gt 630m in my laptop and i can barelly run AC: BF on the lowest settings on it .

Razor8689
01-06-2014, 10:45 AM
When I say run the game I mean the game not even loading. And I know my PC specs are not great but at least it runs FIFA 14 without a fuss. So instead of just typing BS read what is written and then reply

Externall89
01-06-2014, 11:42 AM
When I say run the game I mean the game not even loading. And I know my PC specs are not great but at least it runs FIFA 14 without a fuss. So instead of just typing BS read what is written and then reply
Typing you can run fifa 14 without a fuss doesn't help your case dude , fifa 14 can be run on pretty much every single pc out there , even my gt 630m gets 300 fps in fifa ...

But whatever since its not loading i would suggest download the latest Direct X driver wich used to be a common problem in the old days but mosth games these days force this download every single time now. Also having other programs running wich have no use on your pc also may cause the problem ( for example currently shadowplay from Geforce Expirience bugs out with alot of games wich refuses them to load or just gives up error while starting up. ). I guess you allready tryed to repair / reinstall the game as this may also fix the problem .
What could also work or you could give a try ( worked for me and a few others in the past ) is to re-install adobe flashplayer + shockwave player if you're using adobe .

Razor8689
01-06-2014, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the possible solution. And I am sorry for being pissed back there. It's just I preordered the game and I was extremely happy when it came. Guess I better stick to XBOX games

Mr_Shade
01-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the possible solution. And I am sorry for being pissed back there. It's just I preordered the game and I was extremely happy when it came. Guess I better stick to XBOX games
Hi,

Laptop graphics cards are not supported by the game - as stated in the system requirements.

It's possible you maybe able to get it running - however it might not be to the level of performance of a similar desktop card.

Please contact support for advice, if you have already tried updating drivers etc.

www.support.ubi.com

Razor8689
01-11-2014, 01:25 PM
I am getting a better card but ac3 said the same thing when it came out but my card worked fine. And instead I think of posting a ticket since many people have the same problem I will wait for the fix. I also found that if I leave uplay idle for a few minutes then game starts like 75% of the time
.Thank you for helping
I currently use integrated graphics to prevent card from crashing

DJDoPaMiNe
01-11-2014, 02:34 PM
It's amazing how this thread attracts so much attention, while people who actually needs help don't get any. :L

Razor8689
01-12-2014, 05:18 AM
Maybe it coz I'm awesome. Just kidding. I posted this thread because even though I knew my card wasn't good enough I preordered the game because I was getting a new card I didn't expect the game not to even start. Though now one of my friends who is computer geek promised to look into the problem