PDA

View Full Version : The assassin in the house at Great Inagua

DarthImpervious
01-05-2014, 12:26 AM
Does anyone know what the assassin does inside the house in Great Inagua? She is right outside the bedroom. When I hit the button to interact, she runs out of the house, but that's all I know that happens. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ze_topazio
01-05-2014, 12:35 AM
You need to pursue her.

DarthImpervious
01-05-2014, 01:27 AM
You need to pursue her.

Do you get anything from it?

DarthEzio55
01-05-2014, 01:29 AM
you'll see

IWGCJoeCool
01-05-2014, 01:50 AM
you'll see

????see what? i have chased after the assassin in the house(not always the same), and followed her around for 15 minutes, or til it de-res'd to respawn back outside the bedroom. likewise the assassin down by the water between the dock and the bonfire, likewise the assassin hanging around the dock tavern. what will eventually happen if i waste another 15 minutes chasing/following, please?

JC

DarthEzio55
01-05-2014, 02:19 AM
????see what? i have chased after the assassin in the house(not always the same), and followed her around for 15 minutes, or til it de-res'd to respawn back outside the bedroom. likewise the assassin down by the water between the dock and the bonfire, likewise the assassin hanging around the dock tavern. what will eventually happen if i waste another 15 minutes chasing/following, please?

JC

You respawn by the bedroom, and if you go inside the assassins should be laying on the bed.
Its basically implying that Edward slept with the Assassins. Its pretty stupid imo

DarthImpervious
01-05-2014, 02:29 AM
You respawn by the bedroom, and if you go inside the assassins should be laying on the bed.
Its basically implying that Edward slept with the Assassins. Its pretty stupid imo

So you chase the assassin just to sleep with her? I would rather walk into the bedroom and sleep with the woman by the bed. A lot less work.

silvermercy
01-05-2014, 02:33 AM
Glad I'm not the only one who thought so. lol (Actually, I think this was not supposed to be included or something).

DinoSteve1
01-05-2014, 02:43 AM
I think there might have been a cutscene but they decided to cut it, which is strange because they didn't seem to care when they made Farcry 3.