PDA

View Full Version : Missing Outfits ?

M0nsterSkillz
01-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Ok so i've played every assassins creed game & redeemed all rewards for AC4 via uPlay yet i don't have Altair or Ezio's outfits. I don't understand why as i said my uPlay account must be linked to the game as when i go to uPlay in-game im taken straight to my uPlay account so i don't know what's going on. Has anyone else had this problem & resolved it ? Please help, thanks in advance.

I feel really let down by this assassins creed, not much for the storyline but the content in-game & social events. Ubisoft are pathetic for not even responding to support tickets opened over a week ago.

RoBg03
01-04-2014, 11:15 PM
same here, cept i got ezio and altair but no conner....

M0nsterSkillz
01-04-2014, 11:38 PM
same here, cept i got ezio and altair but no conner....

How ? Did you have to do something in order to get them or do they just appear in your ''Outfits'' at a store/captains quaters ?

RoBg03
01-04-2014, 11:48 PM
How ? Did you have to do something in order to get them or do they just appear in your ''Outfits'' at a store/captains quaters ?

i think i was like, halfway through the game before they showed up. i got a notice that because of my prior ac games i got those new outfits. i figured i didn't get conner because it technically didn't exist yet in edwards time, then i saw someone talking about the conner robes. kinda sux because as much as i love the altair and ezio outfits, conner's is the only one that really fits with the time period. side note though: i noticed that if i wasn't logged on when i entered the game i didn't have the outfits, and didn't get them if i logged in after i was in game.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-05-2014, 06:23 PM
When you launch the game, it will perform an online check to see what previous Assassin's Creed games you have played.

1. If you have played one previous Assassin's Creed game, you unlock Altair.
2. If you have played two previous Assassin's Creed games, you unlock Ezio.
3. If you have played three previous Assassin's Creed games, you unlock Connor.

If there is no record of previous game ownership for you, you will not be able to unlock these costumes. However, every time the game launches it performs this check, so if you go and play the previous games for a little while you'll be able to unlock them.

It is also important that the games played are on the same account.

For details on how to locate your outfit in the game please see HERE (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ.aspx?platformid=38&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000eayyCAA#where).
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for the tracking systems to update fully.

RoBg03
01-05-2014, 06:47 PM
When you launch the game, it will perform an online check to see what previous Assassin's Creed games you have played.

If there is no record of previous game ownership for you, you will not be able to unlock these costumes. However, every time the game launches it performs this check, so if you go and play the previous games for a little while you'll be able to unlock them.

For details on how to locate your outfit in the game please see HERE (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ.aspx?platformid=38&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000eayyCAA#where).

ok...i've played every console ac game but only have the first two...im guessing maybe i only logged onto my ubi account while playing 2 of them? thats possible, and if so than i likely only acctivated my account during Revs and ac3. maybe i'll go back to brotherhood and 2 and log in with them.

M0nsterSkillz
01-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Im my ubisoft account when i go to my profile it shows ''AC Legacy'' & lists all AC games i've played which are brotherhood, revelations & ACIII. 1 & 2 are not listed for some odd reason. But they are when i go to ''My games''. Ubisoft really are turning into EA now.

Drakkhar89
01-08-2014, 10:10 AM

I have downloaded from Steam all the AC Saga (From AC1, to AC Black Flag, including Revelations, Brotherhood and Liberation HD), and according to the info ubisoft gave, If you synchorinze all your games to uplay, as long as you have played at least 3 of them long enough to make uplay recognize 1 achievement, the game will automatically unlock 3 special outfits for the single player campaign (Altair, Ezio an Connor outfits), but in my case, the outfits didn´t unlock at all, no one of them. So i tried to advance more in the game to see if that unlocs them, but nothing happened, then i tried to connect to the other online services (Multiplayer, AC Ininiates, Kenway´s Fleet, etc.) and i did it without any other problem to consider, so i contacted ubisoft support and told them my issue but they just told me that it was a bug, so i found it usseful to report this on this forum too. (By the way i've been reading the formus and according to them, if youre playing on a XBox or a PS, these is a way to solve it, you only need to unlink your account, and link it back, and voila!!! problem solved, but in PC you can´t do this so.. i hope someone read this and really trye to fix this out)

Jonathan72983
01-08-2014, 12:04 PM
I have the same problem i went and put in ac 3, acr, and even the first one. I have played all the ac on the 360 still no outfits kind off piss me off that I should have it and don't but there's nothing i can do i guess. I'm even redownloading the 2nd one.

Edit - so i went and unlinked my xbox account on ubisofts main website went back in to ac4 relogged in to uplay and then back in to the game and had them.

California Jets
01-20-2014, 07:24 PM
I have the same problem i went and put in ac 3, acr, and even the first one. I have played all the ac on the 360 still no outfits kind off piss me off that I should have it and don't but there's nothing i can do i guess. I'm even redownloading the 2nd one.

Edit - so i went and unlinked my xbox account on ubisofts main website went back in to ac4 relogged in to uplay and then back in to the game and had them.
i just tried this and it didnt work for me. ive played all games and still can get the costumes

TexasToast712
01-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Its a bit buggy right now as they tend to keep relocking themselves. Easy fix is unlink your gamertag from uplay then start up ACIV and link up to uplay through the game and it will unlock them again.

BlazePotato
01-20-2014, 08:32 PM

thats the problem then i have all of the other games on xbox 360 yet i have black flag on the ps4 is there a way to link it all?

Loki Will Rule
01-20-2014, 10:57 PM
Heres a method I tried and it worked for me:
1. First, go onto Uplay.com and log in.
2. Then click on account settings which I believe will be in the top right corner.
3. After doing that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and unlink your Uplay account from Xbox Live.
4. Go onto your Xbox and start up the game, you should get a message saying you got the outfits. (You may have to log in to Uplay on your console as you do this.)

RonWayKing2
01-20-2014, 11:37 PM
see I am in the same boat as blaze potatoe I have ac4 on the ps4 and have played all the other ac games on the xbox, uplay has record on the website of my previous games yet no notification of the outfits nor are they in game. Ive tried the linking and unlinking or my psn account, ive went back and played the previous titles again to see if it refreshes them on uplay yet it has not worked, I think these fixes only work on the ps3 and xbox versions of black flag. If someone has found a solution for it to work on the ps4 then holla at a gamer!