PDA

View Full Version : Lucy

DinoSteve1
01-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Yes I know its 2014 and we are done with that storyline ages ago, but was I the only one who felt let down by lack of anything substantial about her in AC3, she was a big part of the series for a long time and no one bar Desmond seemed to really care that she died.

Hrafnagud72
01-04-2014, 10:39 PM
I did find it kinda odd that they didn't seem to express any sentiment for her death. I understand that were on a deadline and trying to move along with the mission at hand, but still, odd.

PedroAntonio2
01-04-2014, 10:51 PM
I know a lot of people is gonig to say '' SHE IS DEAD, BRO. LET GO OF THIS SH*T!'', but I think she should come back. Do you guys remember that image from AC INITIATES showing a misteryous guy wearing a coat and holding a green stone in his hand and standing right in Lucy's graveyard ? A lot of people thought that he was holding the Philosopher's Stone and maybe he was using it to revive Lucy. And after Daniel Cross died, the same guy with the samge weird stone and standing at his grave too. It would be cool if Lucy and Cross came back being controlled by this weird dude.

M0nsterSkillz
01-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Lucy was a templar. Desmond had to kill her anyway.

PedroAntonio2
01-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Well...I liked when he mentioned her in ACIII while talking to his father, then talking to Rebecca. But I loved the moment when he says '' I killed her, dad....I killed Lucy...''. He really loved her, but when he found out but what she was going to do...he had no choice. It's sad...I wish they showed more about her betrayal.

Hans684
01-04-2014, 10:55 PM
I know a lot of people is gonig to say '' SHE IS DEAD, BRO. LET GO OF THIS SH*T!'', but I think she should come back. Do you guys remember that image from AC INITIATES showing a misteryous guy wearing a coat and holding a green stone in his hand and standing right in Lucy's graveyard ? A lot of people thought that he was holding the Philosopher's Stone and maybe he was using it to revive Lucy. And after Daniel Cross died, the same guy with the samge weird stone and standing at his grave too. It would be cool if Lucy and Cross came back being controlled by this weird dude.

I'm more curious about who that guy is and what he is holding.

DinoSteve1
01-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Well...I liked when he mentioned her in ACIII while talking to his father, then talking to Rebecca. But I loved the moment when he says '' I killed her, dad....I killed Lucy...''. He really loved her, but when he found out but what she was going to do...he had no choice. It's sad...I wish they showed more about her betrayal.

as I said Desmond is the only one that seemed to care, everyone else was just like whatever, and I would have liked to know was she just leading Desmond on or where her feelings genuine.

Kagurra
01-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Lucy was ugly and an uninteresting character anyways.

RoBg03
01-04-2014, 11:08 PM
meh, i didn't like her as a character. i didn't buy the desmond-lucy love thing...it was lame. she was too detached from the center of the game which is always the animus parts. plus you never knew who she was working for, but not in a good, intriguing way. i thought she was a pretty stale, bland character and tbh i was actually glad desmond killed her because at least that was something interesting......now if we could only kill off shaun

adventurewomen
01-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Lucy was long dead before AC3, she died at the end of Brotherhood. Desmond mourned for her loss during Revelations. I didn't like her character, I was fine with Lucy not being mentioned in AC3.

Shahkulu101
01-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Kristen Bell is dreamy, definitely should have got more screen time. :p Apart from that, I liked Lucy's character, she was pretty well acted in my opinion - would liked for more to have been done but I'm okay with how things went down but like you said it was barely given a passing mention which was odd.

TheHumanTowel
01-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Yeah her plotline disappointed me hugely. Her death's the big twist and climax of ACB. And then it's barely touched on in ACR and only given the most cursory of mentions in AC3 and that was only to brush it aside. And the resolution to her plotline comes in the form of paid dlc! To go from major plot point to minor loose end literally overnight is still the most ludicrous thing I've seen this series do.

AMANCIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shahkulu101
01-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Yeah her plotline disappointed me hugely. Her death's the big twist and climax of ACB. And then it's barely touched on in ACR and only given the most cursory of mentions in AC3 and that was only to brush it aside. And the resolution to her plotline comes in the form of paid dlc! To go from major plot point to minor loose end literally overnight is still the most ludicrous thing I've seen this series do.

AMANCIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Would you buy an AC game if Amancio were working on it? I'd think long and hard about it.

mazohystic
01-04-2014, 11:42 PM
I haven't heard Lucy's name in a long time. :O I didn't make it very far with Initiates. I still have a lot to catch up on. Now Daniel and Lucy's unknown grave visitor will bug me for a long time...

But yeah, the whole Lucy thing still disappoints me to this very day. :/ But not sure if I would ever be satisfied no matter how many times they mentioned her since her death.

PedroAntonio2
01-04-2014, 11:46 PM
But her death really got into Desmond...I think he mentioned her again in ACIV. I know they never even kissed, but I liked their relationship, specially in ACB when they explore what was left of Villa Auditore.

adventurewomen
01-04-2014, 11:49 PM
But her death really got into Desmond...I think he mentioned her again in ACIV. I know they never even kissed, but I liked their relationship, specially in ACB when they explore what was left of Villa Auditore.
You do know that Desmond died in AC3? :nonchalance:

Those were tapes Desmond recorded the one you're talking about was just after Brotherhood.. just stating the obvious..

PedroAntonio2
01-05-2014, 01:17 AM
You do know that Desmond died in AC3? :nonchalance:

Those were tapes Desmond recorded the one you're talking about was just after Brotherhood.. just stating the obvious..

Do you have some mental problem or something like it ? I know he is dead, Mr. Troll :cool:

He mentioned Lucy in ACIV through his tapes, I'm pretty sure of it..he was talking about the cost of being an Assassin, he mentions S16, then he mentions Lucy. I'm just stating the obvious, because you didn't play ACIV :cool:

adventurewomen
01-05-2014, 01:21 AM
Do you have some mental problem or something like it ? I know he is dead, Mr. Troll :cool:

He mentioned Lucy in ACIV through his tapes, I'm pretty sure of it..he was talking about the cost of being an Assassin, he mentions S16, then he mentions Lucy. I'm just stating the obvious, because you didn't play ACIV :cool:
Why would you insinuate that? No need to be rude. I'm a women. Jeez!

I have played AC4 w/ 100% sync so please stop insinuating **** that you don't know.

dbzk1999
01-05-2014, 01:22 AM

How was that being a troll?

PedroAntonio2
01-05-2014, 01:29 AM
How was that being a troll?

I was talking about ACIV, then that guy just came saying '' HHUUUR DUUURR. YOU DIDN'T PLAY AC3 ????'', just making me wasting time replying him about something obvious. I said '' Desmond mentioned her in ACIV'', But nooooo, the guy needs to stop everything just to ''correct'' me, but I said something already obvious, everyone who hacked the computers in ACIV knows what I'm talking about, but that dude NOOOOO, he wants to prove that I played ACIII, but who needs to prove anything it's him. If he hacked the computers, he would know what I was trying to say...

Damn, I just hate when I'm discussing something nicely, then someone needs to say something stupid.

PedroAntonio2
01-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Why would you insinuate that? No need to be rude. I'm a women. Jeez!

I have played AC4 w/ 100% sync so please stop insinuating **** that you don't know.

And why you had to ask if I knew that Desmond was dead ? I was saying something obvious, who played ACIV knew that I was mentioning the tapes in Abstergo.

PedroAntonio2
01-05-2014, 01:31 AM
I'm watching you, AdventureWoman....Beware :mad:

dbzk1999
01-05-2014, 01:38 AM
And why you had to ask if I knew that Desmond was dead ? I was saying something obvious, who played ACIV knew that I was mentioning the tapes in Abstergo.

Don't you think that is overeacting I think she was just joking

PedroAntonio2
01-05-2014, 01:40 AM

Well, I'm new here at the forums...I'm not used with the behavior of some people here. Maybe I was overreacting....

adventurewomen
01-05-2014, 01:43 AM
I was talking about ACIV, then that guy just came saying '' HHUUUR DUUURR. YOU DIDN'T PLAY AC3 ????'', just making me wasting time replying him about something obvious. I said '' Desmond mentioned her in ACIV'', But nooooo, the guy needs to stop everything just to ''correct'' me, but I said something already obvious, everyone who hacked the computers in ACIV knows what I'm talking about, but that dude NOOOOO, he wants to prove that I played ACIII, but who needs to prove anything it's him. If he hacked the computers, he would know what I was trying to say...

Damn, I just hate when I'm discussing something nicely, then someone needs to say something stupid.
I'm not a guy, I already said I'm a women.

I thought my XBL name would have been a MASSIVE clue.

Yeah I've hacked all the Absergo computers like I said I have 100% sync for AC4 and all AC games.

I'm watching you, AdventureWoman....Beware :mad:
Calm down. Jeez.. no need to throw threats.

Exactly I was just joking and Pedro is overeacting!

Well, I'm new here at the forums...I'm not used with the behavior of some people here. Maybe I was overreacting....
It's called sarcasm, get the clue.

PedroAntonio2
01-05-2014, 01:46 AM
It's not a threat....It's called a sarcasm, get a clue

adventurewomen
01-05-2014, 01:47 AM
It's not a threat....It's called a sarcasm, get a clue
That was a threat you made "I'm watching you...BEWARE" and your being a jerk so just please stop.

PedroAntonio2
01-05-2014, 01:48 AM
I didn't pay attention at your name. I suppose in a forum we have to see the comments, the discussion...maybe there was a rule about reading names that I didn't read ?

PedroAntonio2
01-05-2014, 01:50 AM
That was a threat you made "I'm watching you...BEWARE" and your being a jerk so just please stop.

Not, it wasn't a threat...

THIS...is a threat : '' I'M GONNA KILL YOU, BURN EVERYTHING DOWN. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU ALL''. And I used a a Angry Smiley after, to show that I was making a joke. ;)

DinoSteve1
01-05-2014, 01:59 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2uro5l1.jpg

Hrafnagud72
01-05-2014, 02:06 AM
I love reading these forums lol. Almost every thread has one of these overblown fights haha.

DinoSteve1
01-05-2014, 02:10 AM
tbh I'm not really sure what they are arguing about, if you like threads like this I recommend the Bioware boards, it makes this look like sunshine and rainbows.

PedroAntonio2
01-05-2014, 02:11 AM
Now, should we come back to the topic ? Or someone else wants to use sarcasm ? Oh, just to be clear...it's funny how people says you are overreacting, but they take a joke as a threat and calls you a jerk. HAHAHHAHAHA

PedroAntonio2
01-05-2014, 02:12 AM
tbh i'm not really sure what they are arguing about, if you like threads like this i recommend the bioware boards, it makes this look like sunshine and rainbows.

''mass effect 3 suuxxxxxx, dragon age 2 is sh*t, blalblalblablalblalbaindocrination theoryblablalblalbla'''

DinoSteve1
01-05-2014, 02:15 AM
''mass effect 3 suuxxxxxx, dragon age 2 is sh*t, blalblalblablalblalbaindocrination theoryblablalblalbla'''
Well yes those are what the arguments amount to, but its so entertaining watching it unfold, like the time one set of Miranda fans had an argument with another set of Miranda fans and the mods had to close the character discussion boards.

adventurewomen
01-05-2014, 02:38 AM
:rolleyes:

Instead of blaming someone else look in the mirror.. that's all I'm going to say.