PDA

View Full Version : Future AC:IV DLCs!?

Fatal-Feit
01-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Will the additional DLCs in the Gold Edition be available separately? I'm talking about these ones.

http://i42.tinypic.com/fnsqpx.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE supporting my developers more than once with games I really like but I already purchased 3 new copies of AC:IV(excluding PS4). I don't want to spend anymore money on copies I already own.

The Aveline DLC is something I already have on both my PS3/PS4, but I really want that on PC too! And I also want to explore those islands and complete my entire wardrobe! :(

roostersrule2
01-04-2014, 04:18 PM
3 copies? It's your life but Ubi don't need your money haha.

I think maybe a 6-8 hour story of Haytham, Connor and Edward would be cool, just giving us more info about them and tying up some things.

Injuring
01-05-2014, 04:36 AM
I hope to god never to see Connor again, I would like to see more Edward and another Pirate theme one.

Fatal-Feit
01-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Let's just derail this thread even more, shall we?

Bookeworm
01-05-2014, 07:38 AM
At the end of the launch trailer for Freedom Cry it said there would be at least 2 more DLC packs. One is the Illustrious Pirates pack, which seems to include all of the pre-order bonus content. The other is at least 2 more multiplayer characters.

Fatal-Feit
01-05-2014, 07:48 AM
At the end of the launch trailer for Freedom Cry it said there would be at least 2 more DLC packs. One is the Illustrious Pirates pack, which seems to include all of the pre-order bonus content. The other is at least 2 more multiplayer characters.

Super! Can't wait for its release.

FairJupiter38
01-05-2014, 08:53 PM
What about assassins creed liberation HD