PDA

View Full Version : [XB360] Nothing Is True - Agggh

Lazyfish69
01-04-2014, 01:42 PM
:mad:

Is this the most annoying sequence ever? I have got to the penultimate part where you shimmy up the small cliff, choke 4 guards and then have to jump across to the ledge with the two guards by the stone arch. I know I then need to jump onto the tree, somehow avoid the guard with the gun to make the last checkpoint BUT EVERY TIME I get detected taking out the last two before the tree jump. I have watched videos of how it should be done but either the guards see me in the bushes if I whistle them over, or they see me hiding by the stone arch. I have also tried quickly choking both guards by the arch when both their backs are turned at the same time but joy of joys the guard with the gun by the last checkpoint then sees me. Then its game over, start all over again. I must have tried 40 times over 3 days. I'm about to give up on the whole game which was fantastic up till this point. Can anyone help?? Maybe its just that I haven't pressed something when by the arch to be invisible?? I'm playing on the XBox 360.

Furious_Lunatic
01-04-2014, 02:30 PM
just knock out the two guards before the gunman guard? I've done this mission again a few days ago, and it's always easier to take them out from stalking zones than leaving them alive...

AngryRaisin
01-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Hi Lazy: Any time you come to a support forum, the general protocol is to use the search box first before posting repetitive threads.

Your issue has been discussed very recently right here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/817787-Nothing-is-True-Help!

Good luck!