PDA

View Full Version : Server connection - huh I'm lost...

Sentry_Omega
01-04-2014, 12:57 PM
For two days now,

I have re-installed my copy of ACIV Gold Edition and can't access ANY online features.
I totally re-installed the game from scratch.

When starting single-player its just keep saying "logging in" forever, while in launching multiplayer mode I am pulled into a Limited Mode straight away! Usually when the server is down it tries to connect for a little bit, but this one - doesn't!

Did anybody encounter such a thing?

golfysam
01-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Same problem here. Mine is digital deluxe edition. Troubleshoot at my end but couldn't find any problems.

Is there a web page we can refer to that tells us the current server status so we don't wonder and troubleshoot aimlessly?

x26xbb
01-06-2014, 09:41 PM
This is happening to me too, well kind of! When the msg shows up the game crashes and goes to the Desktop.
I played the multi player just fine.

Maybe some details about my system:

1. Windows 8.1 PRO
2. Nvidia gtx260 (I know is lame for today gamers, LOL)
3. Amazon - Limited Edition (Uplay)
4. Live in Costa Rica.

medavroog
01-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Is there a web page we can refer to that tells us the current server status so we don't wonder and troubleshoot aimlessly?

I agree with you on this thought ... UbiSoft really need to provide us a web-page for checking the server status.

OptimusJ1975
01-07-2014, 05:52 PM
I'm finally playing AC Brotherhood to fill the game completion in AC Initiates, and my Rome Global Economy, which depends on online connection, keep messing up too.
My guess is that to fix the very same AC Initiates website they are putting down the game connections now and then.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Hi guys, please ensure you are reporting any technical issues to Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

For connection issues please ensure you have the correct ports open;

ACIV; Game Ports:
TCP: 80, 443
UDP: 3658, 3074

Uplay PC:
TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200