PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!?Game Crashes on trying to enter Kingston

Chelsealive
01-03-2014, 11:10 PM
never played AC1, 2 or 3 so not sure if there is a special line to take to enter places but my first save ended up taking pretty much everything on the map and game kept locking then crashing every time i tried to zone into kingston to continue quest line. finally gave up trying and started a new save where I pretty much clicked , opened n killed everything everywhere on way to the same kingston quest and my second save also crashed on trying to enter !? have written to ubisoft but think they still on N years party cos no reply in a couple days.. anyone know whats up? my graphics are all on high and run great so dont think its that .

Gawainxl
01-04-2014, 06:14 AM
Trying to get help from Ubisoft is pretty much a no-go. Every sentence that contains crash or black screen seems to be automatically ignored.
Your best bet to try to get it working is: http://forums.techdiscussion.in/showthread.php/2004-Assassin-s-Creed-4-Black-Flag-Troubleshooting-Guide-Fix-Lagging-Low-FPS-Game-Crashes-CTD-Black-Screen-FOV-and-Sound-Problems

Sadly these options only got me to around 50% where it just keeps crashing whatever route I take (different routes sometimes help, or rushing quests, yeah it's amazing, constantly playing against the clock)

Chelsealive
01-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Sad and bad form to first release a game with so many bugs just so they can milk people's cash and then ignore calls for help . played mostly wow for last few years and never waited more than a few hours for a response to any question , at game release you would not wait more than 30 mins! Blizzard should buy ubisoft and turn it into a decent company as AC4 deserves better service , its a fantastic game especially if it works.