PDA

View Full Version : Help unlocking loyalty outfits

inferno33222
01-03-2014, 05:26 PM
I have played every AC game. However, I played AC1-AC3 on my Xbox 360, while I played AC4 on my PS4. I have a Uplay Account and I have linked it to AC4, but still do not have the outfits. Are the outfits based on Xbox Live Account/PlayStation Network Account, or Uplay Account? I have read somewhere that it is Uplay, but if that's the case I think they should be unlocked.

If this thread is redundant, please tell me and go ahead and delete. I have searched the forums but have only found people switching from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, or PS3 to PS4, not Xbox to PS or vice versa.

Edit: I am speaking about the Altair/Ezio/Connor outfits.

UncappedWheel82
01-03-2014, 06:01 PM
I think your problem may be that you are now on the PS4. I read on the Ubisoft support site where it seemed as if you the 360 was connected to the X1, and the PS3 was connected to the PS4.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=35&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000eblfCAA

Ultimately though I am still unclear with these outfits as well. I played all the past games on 360, and bought AC4 on 360 as well, and I still have yet to get these outfits after days of playing, verifying that my uplay account and my Initiates account are both up to date, and that my 360 was linked overall.

timpbader
01-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Did you link your PSN and Xbox live ID's to your account via the website?

RoBg03
01-03-2014, 06:14 PM
do you mean the altair/ezio/conner outfits? i've played all these games on ps3 but i only got altair and ezio. i've heard similar problems from other ppl, and still others who said they didn't have some of the previous titles and still got the outfits....doubt that helps but it seems to be a flawed system.

UncappedWheel82
01-03-2014, 06:16 PM
I've done both. Originally when I booted up the game my XBL account was linked via my PC, I've play roughly 50% of the game so far. After learning that the outfits were a thing though, days later mind you, I unlinked it, then logged on to Uplay via my console. Still nothing.

UncappedWheel82
01-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Sux. I would feel better if Ubi came out and said something...anything. ATM I just feel gypped.

inferno33222
01-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Did you link your PSN and Xbox live ID's to your account via the website?

Not through the website, but through the game itself. Like, when I turn on the game an clicked UPlay, it asked me for my account info. I'll try it with the website.

do you mean the altair/ezio/conner outfits? i've played all these games on ps3 but i only got altair and ezio. i've heard similar problems from other ppl, and still others who said they didn't have some of the previous titles and still got the outfits....doubt that helps but it seems to be a flawed system.

Yes, I meant the Altair/Ezio/Connor outfits. Try playing AC3 again for like an hour, then wait a day and check AC4 again.

I've done both. Originally when I booted up the game my XBL account was linked via my PC, I've play roughly 50% of the game so far. After learning that the outfits were a thing though, days later mind you, I unlinked it, then logged on to Uplay via my console. Still nothing.

Yeah, I Like the idea of these outfits, but they need to make it work in tandem with the UPlay account for cross platform, and cross company ease.

Drakkhar89
01-08-2014, 10:12 AM
I have downloaded from Steam all the AC Saga (From AC1, to AC Black Flag, including Revelations, Brotherhood and Liberation HD), and according to the info ubisoft gave, If you synchorinze all your games to uplay, as long as you have played at least 3 of them long enough to make uplay recognize 1 achievement, the game will automatically unlock 3 special outfits for the single player campaign (Altair, Ezio an Connor outfits), but in my case, the outfits didnīt unlock at all, no one of them. So i tried to advance more in the game to see if that unlocs them, but nothing happened, then i tried to connect to the other online services (Multiplayer, AC Ininiates, Kenwayīs Fleet, etc.) and i did it without any other problem to consider, so i contacted ubisoft support and told them my issue but they just told me that it was a bug, so i found it usseful to report this on this forum too. (By the way i've been reading the formus and according to them, if youre playing on a XBox or a PS, these is a way to solve it, you only need to unlink your account, and link it back, and voila!!! problem solved, but in PC you canīt do this so.. i hope someone read this and really trye to fix this out)

Fireseed
01-08-2014, 10:55 AM
According to several websites a new DLC called "Illustrious Pirates Singleplayer DLC" is available for all Season Pass holders. It unlocks all the stuff from pre-order packs (means also three new outfits). Maybe this will fix our issue. I canīt test now because Iīm at work :(

NINJACAT92
01-08-2014, 01:54 PM
I'm having this exact same problem. I've tried unlinking my GT and PSN and that didn't solve it, let's just hope Ubisoft can fix this issue!