PDA

View Full Version : "GLOURIOUS" UBISOFT SUPPORT ! ! ! (hate you)

predis7
01-03-2014, 02:31 PM
I hate ubisoft support. For some reason they dont give any single f*ck about technical issues. Tons of people have problems with uplay and "catch the sage" mission for almost two weeks i think and they dont even reply on it. I am tired of buying AC series and their super ultra UPLAY evolution. Better download pirate version, maybe there is no multiplayer but atleast these games works. Ubisoft support is the worst one i have ever met.

(and yes, i am raging a lot right now)

Mr_Shade
01-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi,

Support maybe facing extra demand - due to the Holiday season, so you should allow them some extra time to reply - however please PM me your ticket reference and I will see if someone can contact you directly.

Also a friendly reminder to you and others reading this - that talking about or promoting pirating Ubisoft titles or any other game, is a breach of the Forum Rules - and can leave you open to suspension.

pacmanate
01-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Please break your keyboard.

RinoTheBouncer
01-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I’ve contacted them like a week ago and nobody replied, though it was a different problem here.

Mr_Shade
01-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Same applies to you as well

If anyone is waiting longer than normal - not forgetting the holiday season and weekends - then feel free to contact either a member of the support staff on the forums - or - a Member of Forum Staff and we can pass it on to the team.

DinoSteve1
01-03-2014, 05:03 PM
lol pirating a game about pirates.

Tenacious Thane
01-04-2014, 05:47 AM
lol steveerie...

Oh and i hope shade answers me to because ive been asking about this for some time....

WHats the deal with the dc from host on from xbox one and on xbox 360. on xbox one it kicks us to the dash board sometimes.. and dude like you set the abstergo score up and when it kicks us out like this beyond our control. it docks us -100 abstergo score.. because it thinks we are quitting...

this is not fair to those who want to get to legendary rating.

i have called ubisoft support to find out why this is happening and i got either no answer. but one time i got an answer and all they told me was my internet has problems..

my entire clan/friends deal with this every single day and it sucks alot..
I have absolutely zero problems playing other online games on either the 360 or the xbox one.
we love AC MP, please fix this so we can enjoy it more, and be less stressed oUT! :)))

TeQmyStrafe
01-04-2014, 09:41 AM
I know exactly what you mean I haven't been able to sign on to multiplayer because I'm stuck in limited mode. It's been like this for over 5 days I have wrote on there Facebook and in countless forums claiming to be support. My NAT type is open and I can play On another account just st not my main one!! I feel like nobody actually gives a **** that this is happening ( looks like it's happening to a lot of people also.. They're not doing themselves any favors) !!