PDA

View Full Version : STILL no white whales, etc on Xbox One version

luv10man
01-02-2014, 11:15 PM
54:03 gameplay time and 452 nmi traveled and only 1 each of the royal convoys, white whales, and community chests. What is up with that??? I am at 77% total sync and have seen nothing in over a week. I have completed this game on 360 with little to no issues, WHY is this screwed up? How can I get full sync and all achievements on XB One like this?????? I even spent hard earned money for this AGAIN as GameStop wouldn't give me the 9.99 upgrade cause I didn't have receipt. This is bloody BS!!!

MnemonicSyntax
01-02-2014, 11:24 PM
It's not JUST XB1. If you went back and played it on 360, you'd experience the same issue.

The reason you didn't before is that they were working before. About the time next gen came out, is when it all went to pot and hasn't worked correctly since.

There are people getting reports of it being a known issue, others are getting reports saying Ubisoft dialed back the chances of seeing any of these events but realized that was a mistake so they're turning it up again... either way, they know people aren't too happy about this situation.

KevlarGibs
01-03-2014, 12:00 AM
So, the PC and the next-gen consoles have never had this functionality working properly, and they've been out a month and a half now...

I see mentions of the issue in this forum and others, but I have not seen Ubi acknowledge it yet, or any information of a timeframe for resolution.

MnemonicSyntax
01-03-2014, 12:04 AM
It's from Support Tickets they're posting.

luv10man
01-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Ya, I've complained to support along with others. It's just stupid they are taking so long. If I stop close to the end of AC to start something else like Battlefield or COD just to wait on Ubisoft I, like most people will probably just never put it back in and trade it to gamestop and be a very disappointed customer after having been a loyal fan since the very first AC came out.

MnemonicSyntax
01-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Ya, I've complained to support along with others. It's just stupid they are taking so long. If I stop close to the end of AC to start something else like Battlefield or COD just to wait on Ubisoft I, like most people will probably just never put it back in and trade it to gamestop and be a very disappointed customer after having been a loyal fan since the very first AC came out.

Well, they did just get back from holiday...